Becoming A Slut Wife: Tammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was making me a shared wife his idea or yours?"

"His. He told me about his fantasies and I took one look at you and agreed to help him if I could."

"How is tonight supposed to go down?"

"Simple basics. Get you drunk and then take advantage of you. I have a tab of Ecstasy that I could drop into your drink if I thought it would help."

"Barney wants his fantasy so bad he would drug me?"

"He wants his fantasy real bad, but no, he doesn't know about the Ecstasy."

"But he will let you get me drunk so you can do me?"

"According to him you really want to do it, but you are scared of where it might lead. He is certain that if we can just get you started you will love every minute of it."

"And then after you do me he gets to do Marge, right?"

"No. He isn't interested in swinging, just in having a threesome with you."

I was just a little pissed at my husband. I'd told him no a hundred times, but he was going to push me into it anyway. He was going to get me drunk and then let another man fuck me and trust that I would like it enough not to bitch afterwards. All right, if that is what he wanted I'd give it to him.

"Dance me over to the hallway to the restrooms."

"What?"

"Just do it" I said as I steered him in that direction. When we reached the hallway I took him by the hand and led him to the men's bathroom and pulled him inside.

"What are you doing?"

"Barney wants a slut so I'm going to give him one."

It was a large restroom with four stalls and four urinals. The room was empty and I led Stan to the last stall in line, opened the door and said:

"Drop your pants and sit down."

He figured it out and smiled as he dropped his trousers and briefs and sat down. His cock was already erect and I licked my lips when I saw it. It was the first cock I'd seen other than Barney's since the day we were married. I bent at the waist and took him in my mouth. With my hands on his legs to support me I started sucking him off. I pumped my head up and down a half dozen times and then licked the head of his cock and my tongue swirled around the shaft. I gave the head several small kisses before I opened my mouth and took him back in. Men came and went and I heard toilets and urinals flush and I knew that my high heel clad feet could be seen below the partition and that added to the slutty way I was feeling. Some one knocked on the door and asked if he could be next and I took my head off Stan long enough to say:

"Not this time, but check back next week about this time and I may be able to fit you in."

I swallowed Stan's cock again and worked my lips almost touched the base and then I clamped my lips tight around him and used my mouth to jack him off. My head was bobbing up and down and I felt Stan's hands cup my tits as he said, "Damn baby, I can't wait to see you naked."

I took my mouth off of him long enough to ask him what he would do with my naked body and then I went back to sucking him off.

"All the things that a slut like you could want."

I should have been pissed at that remark, but I was sucking off a man who wasn't my husband in a public restroom and if that didn't make me a slut I don't know what would.

"I'll eat your pussy, suck on your tits and pay that marvelous ass the attention it deserves. You like cocks in your ass? I'm going to bury my cock in that beautiful tush and fuck it so good you won't even want to go home with Barney."

When he said that I shivered in anticipation. I loved having a cock in my ass, but Barney would never do me there. Stan felt the shiver and said:

"Like that idea huh? Oh baby, we are going to have so much fun."

His hands went to the back of my head and he pushed his hips up at me. I knew what was on the way and I clamped my mouth tight around him and began gulping as he flooded my mouth. I swallowed most of it, but not all. I kept a small glob in my mouth. When Stan and I got back to the table I leaned down and kissed Barney before he could ask where we had disappeared to. I forced my tongue into his mouth and then I pushed the glob of cum I'd saved into his mouth. I broke the kiss and whispered in his ear:

"Like it? It is called 'snow balling'. Come on sweetie, let's get out of here. I can't wait to have Stan's cock in my pussy and up my ass. He's already had my mouth. I sucked him off in the men's room. Wasn't that wicked?"

Barney looked shocked and confused as I took his hand and pulled him up out of his chair. I turned to Stan:

"Where are we going? We can't do it at our house because of the babysitter and the kids."

"I figured we would use my place. Marge's date will be an all nighter and we will have the place to ourselves. We can take my car and I'll bring you back to yours when we are done."

"I think we will take our car and follow you" Barney said.

"Oh no sweetie," I said, "You pushed for this even though I said no so we will do this my way."

When we got to Stan's car I got in the middle of the front seat so I had Stan on one side and Barney on the other. We weren't even out of the parking lot and I had Stan's cock in one hand and Barney's cock in the other. I sat there between the two men stroking their cocks as we drove down the street.

"How far to your place? I asked.

"About five minutes."

"That means I can give you each two minutes," I said as I let go of Stan's cock, turned and lowered my head to take Barney in my mouth. So far so good I thought as I licked the head of his dick; he hasn't shriveled up on me. I spent two minutes with my head bobbing up and down on my husbands cock and I wasn't at all surprised when I felt Stan's right hand slide up my leg and his fingers rub my pussy. At the end of what I thought was two minutes I gave Barney's cock a final suck and turned and went down on Stan.

"Damn Tammy, you have a great mouth" Stan said as I licked and sucked on him. I wished I had eyes in the back of my head so I could see how Barney was taking it. Stan got more than two minutes and he was hunching his hips up at me and I knew I was about to take a load from him down my throat for the second time that night. He moaned and his cock pulsed and throbbed and I greedily gulped it down. I sat up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and turned to Barney.

"Kiss me sweetie. Show me you appreciate what I'm doing for you."

Barney hesitated and I took his head in both hands and held it while I kissed him and forced my tongue into his mouth and let him taste Stan for the second time that night. Stan pulled into a driveway and said:

"We're here."

"Good" I said, "And not a moment too soon. I need a cock in me. I'm hot, wet and ready and I feel like I can go for hours. I hope you two don't wuss out on me."

Stan opened his door and got out, but Barney seemed rooted to his seat. "Come on sweetie, it is what you wanted and now I want it too." I reached across him and opened the door and then I had to push him to get him out of the car. It told me that I had been right all along and I suppose I should have backed off and asked Stan to run us back to our car, but by then I was on fire and I wanted Stan's cock. No, that isn't true - I needed Stan's cock, and Barney's cock and if there were a half dozen guys inside Stan's house waiting for us I wanted their cocks too.

Barney had unwittingly let my caged slut free and no way was she going to let herself be locked back up that night. Maybe the next day I could force her back into the dungeon, but she was loose that night and no way was she not going to make the most of it.

I took Barney's hand and pulled him along behind me as I followed Stan inside his house.

"Maybe a drink to start with?" Stan asked.

"No honey, we all know what we are here for and I want to get to it. Lead us to the bedroom."

As I started following Stan I was shedding clothes. The blouse hit the living room floor, the middle step of the staircase got my brassiere, the upstairs landing is where my skirt landed and my panties dropped to the floor halfway down the hallway. I entered Stan's bedroom in my thigh highs and high heels. Stan was naked by the time I reached the bed and I turned to see Barney standing in the doorway looking like he was looking into the headlights of an oncoming train and couldn't make himself move. I walked back to the doorway and took him by the hand and pulled him to the bed.

"Come on sweetie, you need to get into this, it is what you wanted, isn't it. It is why you arranged for Stan to meet us, right?"

As I was talking I was undoing his belt and pulling down his zipper and then I went to my knees and pulled his trousers and his boxers down. I was a little disappointed that his cock wasn't erect and rock hard. I would take care of that, but it would have been nice if he were hot for me without making me work for it.

I finally got his clothes off and pushed him back on the bed. "You have to help me out here sweetie. Stan's already cum for me twice and it may take him a while to get it up again and I need cock. You haven't gotten off yet so you are going to be the first one in my pussy."

I knelt over Barney and swallowed his cock and in less than a minute I had him up. I moved over him and lowered myself down and using my right hand I guided him into me. I started moving up and down on his hard cock and I motioned for Stan to come over. I reached over and took his soft cock in my hand and it twitched. As I rode up and down on Barney I leaned left and took Stan's cock in my mouth for the third time that night. My tongue went in little circles around the bulbous head and then I swallowed him and began fucking my mouth with his cock.

Barney was looking up at the dick pistoning forward and back in my mouth and I wondered what he was thinking. By then I was hoping that he was enjoying the hell out of his fantasy because if he did maybe we could do it again and my inner slut wanted that - she wanted that bad!

Once I had Stan rock hard I took my mouth of his cock and asked him if he had any KY Jelly or something similar and he went into the bathroom and came back with some Astroglide.

"You know what I want lover, but go slow and gentle at first - it has been a long time since I've done it."

He moved behind me and maybe a half minute later I felt his lube coated fingers start to probe my ass. Barney had never fucked my butt even thought I had repeatedly asked him to. He said that anal sex was just too disgusting for him to even consider, which was too bad for me because I loved a hard cock in my ass. I was lifting up and then slamming down on Barney and I was looking down into his face as I said:

"You've seen me with a cock in my mouth sweetie and any minute now you are going to feel a cock sliding into my ass."

I squealed in pleasure as Stan worked three fingers into my butt and after a couple of minutes I said:

"I think I'm ready now lover. Just go slow and easy at first."

He moved up behind me and I felt the head of his cock push at my tight little hole. He pushed a little harder and I felt my asshole stretch and then he popped past the sphincter. I leaned forward until I was lying on Barney's chest.

"Feel him sweetie? Feel his cock sliding along yours through the membrane? Just lie still sweetie until he gets all the way in and then you can experience your first double penetration. Having fun sweetie? Is it as sexy and exciting as you thought it would be?"

Barney didn't answer me and I'm not sure that I would have heard him if he had. I was experiencing the pleasure/pain that comes with the initial entry of a cock in your butt. I loved ass fucking, but it had been a long time and I was going to need to get used to it all over again. I held still as I let Stan push his cock deeper and deeper into my bowels and then I told him to start fucking me slowly. Stan's fucking my ass was moving my body around on Barney's cock. Stan picked up the pace a little and I moaned:

"That's it lover, that's it, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass."

I was starting to push my ass back to meet Stan's thrusts and that had me moving on Barney's cock. I hate to say it, but for several minutes there I forgot all about Barney. His cock was in my pussy, but all my attention was on the cock buried in my ass. God but did it feel good to have a bone in my butt again. I felt it coming and I screamed as Stan brought me to an orgasm. He kept pounding me and I was moving back and forth on Barney's cock, but it was the cock in my ass that was doing it for me. I had two more screaming orgasms before I felt Stan flood my ass with liquid heat.

I lay on Barney's chest, gasping for breath and feeling like a limp dishrag. The orgasm's had been incredible.

"Go wash it lover" she said to Stan, "And bring it back so I can get it hard again.

Barney still hadn't cum. "Come on sweetie, roll me over and get on top. I need you to fuck me hard."

He was looking up at me with an unreadable expression on his face and made no move to do what I asked. I got off him and got on my back and pulled and tugged him on top of me. He started screwing me, but I could tell that he was just going through the motions - his heart wasn't in it. Stan came back and knelt beside my head and once again I took him in my mouth and licked and sucked on him. It took longer that time, but I did get him erect again.

Barney was not as into screwing me as he should have been and my mouth had been full of Stan's cock so I hadn't given him much encouragement. I took my mouth off Stan and moaned:

"Come on sweetie, get me off. Fuck me hard and get me off."

Instead he pulled out of me and got off the bed. "I have to go to the bathroom," he said as he walked away from the bed.

Stan quickly moved to take Barney's place and I moaned as he slammed his cock into me. When Barney came back into the room I had my legs wrapped around Stan, my hands were clutching his ass cheeks as I tried to pull him even deeper into me and I was begging him to make me cum. Stan had already cum three times that night, twice in my mouth and once in my ass, so I knew I was in for a long ride and I wanted it.

"Oh shit lover, I'm cumming," I cried as I had an orgasm. "So good, so good," I moaned as he kept slamming into me. I moaned, I panted and I grunted as he drove himself into me.

I saw Barney getting dressed - he wasn't even watching! Damn it, this was all his doing. I'd told him no a dozen times and still he pushed to get it done. Well fuck him I thought and I urged Stan on.

"Fuck me lover, fuck me. So good lover, so fucking good."

I moaned, pleaded and begged as Stan pounded me to two more orgasms before he groaned, "Oh fuck" and I felt him pulse inside me and I pushed my hips up at him as he drained into me. I saw Barney sitting in a chair looking at us on the bed and while his face was unreadable his body language told me that he was not very happy.

Stan pulled out and I grabbed his cock with my hand. "Can you go one more time?"

"Can you get me up again?"

Barney said, "We need to be going Tammy." I ignored him and went to work on Stan's cock. It took a while but I finally got him hard enough for what I wanted. I got on my hands and knees, looked over my shoulder at Stan and said:

"My ass lover, I want this one in my ass."

I moved until I could look into Barney's face. I was looking Barney right in the eyes when Stan pushed his cock into my ass and I moaned:

"Oh God yes lover, I love it in my ass. Fuck my ass lover, fuck my ass. Make it yours baby, make it yours."

Stan ass fucked me to two screaming orgasms while I looked into Barney's face. It was cruel and mean spirited of me, but this was his idea; he wanted it and he had intended to have it if I wanted it or not. Once started I was not going to let his sudden change of heart put a damper on things. He was responsible for letting the slut loose and by God he could sit and watch her run.

Stan blew his load in my ass and then I begged him to get me off once more and I sucked his cock for a good ten minutes trying to get him up, but I had taken all the poor man could give in one night and I do have to admit that was two better than most men could have done. I gave him a last passionate kiss and started gathering up my clothes.

+++++

Barney wouldn't even look my way as I dressed and the ride back to the bar to pick up our car was a silent one until we pulled into the parking lot.

"When can we do this again?" Stan wanted to know.

"You will have to get together with Barney on that" I said as I got out of the car.

"Talk to you at work Barney" and Barney gave a non-committal grunt and waved.

The ride home was silent for the first five minutes and then Barney said:

"Why didn't you get off that damned bed and get dressed when I told you it was time to go?"

"Why? Didn't you like what you were seeing? Didn't you like what you were doing? It is what you wanted. It is what you pushed for. You arranged for Stan to be there and you had already told him you were going to get me drunk and give me to him. All I did is what you said you wanted."

"Well I didn't like it, I didn't like it at all. You should have known I didn't like it when I said it was time to leave."

"I knew long before then that you didn't like it."

"Then why didn't you get up when I said we needed to leave?"

"I stayed on that bed to punish you. I don't know how many times I told you no, that I wasn't going to do it, but you ignored me and went ahead and set it up anyway. So you got what you said you wanted. Even though I didn't want to do it once you pushed it as far as you did I said to hell with it and even though I hated it I went ahead and gave you what you wanted."

"You hated it?"

"Of course I did," I lied, "I hated every second of it. I'm a married woman in love with her husband and family, not some fucking whore, but that didn't matter to you did it? Oh no, to you it was just a case of put the bitch on her back so I can have MY fantasy, never mind what she wants. My staying on that bed and staring into your face while Stan fucked me was my way of getting back at you for what you did to me. I would still be there begging Stan to fuck me while I stared into your eyes if I could have got him up again. You made me feel unclean Barney. I don't know how many showers I'm going to have to take before I feel right again. This was all your doing Barney - all of it -and I don't want to hear another fucking word about it from you. I'm so pissed at you right now that you may not get to touch me for months."

The rest of the ride home was in was in dead silence. When we got home I took a shower while Barney ran the babysitter home and I was in bed asleep by the time he got back.

+++++

Things were a little cool around our house for the couple of days. Barney knew I was pissed so he stepped lightly around me. I was pissed, but not for the reason he thought. He thought I was mad over him pushing me into something I didn't want to do and he was partly right. I hadn't wanted to do it because I knew deep in my brain that he couldn't handle it, but what I was really pissed over was that he made it happen - awoke the demons inside me - and then didn't want to continue. I couldn't let him know that though. I was just going to have to force my slut side back into the dungeon where I'd kept her since the day I married Barney.

But how was I supposed to bury my inner slut when every waking minute I was thinking of Stan's cock in my mouth, my pussy and especially, in my ass? Don't misunderstand me here, I wasn't thinking of Stan, I was thinking of his cock. Stan was a nobody to me, but I had loved having a cock in my ass after all those years and I'd had marvelous orgasms when I was doubly penetrated and several times over the next to days thinking about it ended up with me in the bathroom masturbating.