Becoming a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You let me worry about that. If you aren't repulsed by the idea, if you'd rather live in a cheap motel, I can't stop you. But I really like you, Brad...David. I enjoy your company and I think we'd get along well together. I've got all those empty bedrooms in the house. Please consider it. I'd like the company."

He was so sincere, so kind to me I couldn't refuse.

"Okay, I'll stay with you. And I really appreciate it, Jamie. And any time you want me to leave you only have to say the word. I never want to be a burden to you or get in your way or be a...."

"Shut up," he laughed. "Let's get out of here."

Jamie had parked his car in the McDonald's parking lot, a white Toyota Corona, not new but only a couple of years old. It was clean and the inside was impeccable. He was a man who kept his car up. That was a good sign. Most of my life I'd washed and detailed my parent's cars every Saturday afternoon. He took me by the bus station and I retrieved my duffel bag. We went to my bank which surprisingly also turned out to be his bank. He made me deposit all but fifty dollars of my three thousand in my account, insisting I probably wouldn't even need that right away. We drove into a nice subdivision only a few blocks from the bank and pulled into the driveway of a nice Mexican ranch style home, brick and adobe, painted white and brown.

"Man, this is a really beautiful home, Jamie! From the way you were talking before I'd have never believed you'd live in a place like this."

He laughed. "Yeah, well, it's paid for and Sherrie didn't want it, thank God, because she left me for a rich producer. They live in Bel Air so she thinks of this place as some kind of white trash shack now. I'd be doing okay if it wasn't for the child support being set so high. Any little extra expense and I'm in over my head. And now that the support is automatically deducted from my regular pay it doesn't leave me any wiggle room."

We got out of the car and walked to the door. When I went inside I was stunned. It was a really nice home but home was the operative word. Nice overstuffed furniture, nothing looked new, a large living room that opened into a dining room on one end, a long wood paneled hallway on the other.

"It's beautiful, Jamie. I can't thank you enough. It sort of reminds me of my parent's home in a way."

"Good. I inherited it from my parents. I grew up here."

He patted me on the head playfully.

"Now let's find you a room so you can stow your stuff."

"Oh yeah, I've got so much to stow," I laughed.

We walked down the hallway and stopped at two open doors opposite each other. Both were nice bedrooms, one decorated in blue and the other in green. I could see a door leading into a white tiled bathroom for each room.

"Your choice," Jamie smiled. "The other two rooms down the hall are for my children. The boys have one room and the girls have the other. You can see the hallway opens into a den and that door on the other side is the master bedroom."

The house was much bigger inside that I'd realized from the outside. He could see my hesitation.

"If I were you I'd choose the green one. It's on the back side of the house and looks out over the pool. If you take the blue one your view is the street and the driveway."

"Then green it is."

I walked in the room and put my duffel bag on the floor.

"Why don't you get another shower and wash room sixteen of you while I do the same thing? Then we can watch TV in the den. There's a good ice hockey game coming on in a couple of hours. If you'd prefer I've got a lot of movies, too."

I looked at him and grinned back.

"No porn. At least not in the den. Remember I've got kids. That's all the ammunition I'd need to give Sherrie to be back in court."

"Right, okay, well I guess I'll go get that shower."

I wanted to take a shower with him but he wasn't offering.

He talked to me as he walked away and I watched his ass. "I think you'll find everything you need already in your bathroom but if you don't then go to the den. There's a walk in closet and it's got everything in it, towels, sheets, you name it."

As he got to his door he turned to me.

"Hey, when you take your bath and come out to the den it's okay if you want to hang out in your underwear. It's what I do here by myself at home." He grinned. "That is if you won't be offended."

He laughed and walked into his room, closing the door behind him. I walked into the green room and stripped off my clothes. The bathroom was nice, all white with green leaves patterned into the tiles. There was a walk-in shower with a shower nozzle on a metal hose. As I took a hot shower I thought of Jamie in his shower, naked and wet, and I wanted him, but I knew I had to leave this all up to him. He wanted me as a roommate. If he'd have wanted me as a sexual partner he'd have asked me to share his own bedroom with him. I dried off and put on my old gym shorts and a tee shirt.

Barefoot, I walked to the den. I passed the other two bedrooms, their doors open. Both had twin beds with a desk between them, one room decorated in yellow and blue with the other in yellow and pink. The rooms were neat but I could tell his children had been there recently and came often. The closet door of the girls' room was open and I could see dresses and other clothes, shoes on the floor, and a Barbie doll in a box. In the boys' room a book lay open on one of the beds and there was a cage with a colorful green parakeet in it busily pecking a mirror on the cage wall.

Past the children's rooms I entered the den. Comfortable with dark brown leather couches and chairs, there was a pool table at one end with a stocked bar area that covered the end wall. There was the door that he'd said opened into a storage closet. One wall was devoted to an entertainment center with a huge wide screen television attached to the wall, the requisite VCR and stereo equipment beneath it. A long low mahogany shelf ran the entire length of the wall with several doors to cabinets beneath the shelf. The shelf was covered with photographs of family members, of him from his childhood and on through until a recent photo of him with some handsome man at the beach. It was incredible to me; this was Jamie Bond, the man I hadn't imagined. His bedroom door was still closed so I decided to explore the other end of the house.

I walked back to the living room. It was beautiful with a mixture of two brown leather couches and two couches of with white linen splashed with a red rose pattern, all of the couches overstuffed and comfortable, the four couches arranged in a square facing each other, the same arrangement as my parent's living room. Sliding glass doors led out to the pool, a white cement deck with a blue tiled pool roughly in the shape of an eight.

I walked on into the dining room where a long mahogany table sat twelve with a huge cut class bowl with huge red silk roses in it sat in the center. A chandelier hung above it, wide and close to the ceiling, not some huge overpowering thing. A large glass fronted matching mahogany cabinet was against the wall filled with elegant china and a silver tea set. Either Jamie had exquisite taste or someone else did.

I walked through a swinging door into the kitchen and it was what I'd suddenly come to expect from Jamie. Spotlessly clean, white tiled with a red rose pattern, all white appliances, and cabinets with glass doors filled with mostly black and white cooking dishes. I opened a door and it was a pantry filled with cans and boxes. We wouldn't starve.

I walked through the only other door in the kitchen into what had evidently been a two car garage at one time when the driveway came to the back of the house. I knew from our parking in front of the house that it no longer was a garage, now there was a wooden fence closing off the back part of the house for the pool area. As with everything the former garage was neat and well organized. I could see into a laundry room while the garage itself was a storage room/play room. Fishing rods lay in gun racks, lawn equipment and pool supplies filled one corner in front of one of the rear twin garage doors, clear hard plastic boxes were filled with everything from toys to books and god knows what else, all arranged neatly on white metal shelves. Several woodworking machines were in the center of the garage and one wall had all sorts of tools hanging on it, most of which I didn't even recognize. In front of the second garage door, opposite the lawn equipment, were stacks of different types of wood, in varying sizes and shapes. So Jamie liked to do woodwork.

"I see you've discovered my hobby."

I jumped, surprised at his voice behind me. I turned to see him wearing only white cotton boxers, sexy with damp hair, and that wicked grin on his face again, eyes dancing with laughter.

"I'm sorry," I said sheepishly. "I didn't mean to plunder. I just wanted to see your home."

"And I wanted you to. After all, it's going to be your home now, too."

He pulled me to him and held me close, kissing the top of my head. I felt my penis responding.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"It's incredible, Jamie. You're rich. I can't believe all this."

He laughed. "Far from rich. I've got this house but no money. You know what the real estate prices are like in L.A. now? If you don't, they're fucking ridiculous. A piece of shit condo out here will cost you a quarter of a million dollars to buy it. My dad was a doctor and got this house before I was born. My divorce wiped me out; the only reason I didn't get stuck with alimony is because she left me for a millionaire. Still, I've got child support payments for four kids for the next twenty years."

I whistled in surprise.

"Have you thought about just selling the house and going somewhere smaller?"

"I've lived here my whole life. My parents died before I got married so when we got divorced this house was my property before the marriage; otherwise, I could have lost it. Now let's go to the den and watch hockey."

We walked back to the other end of the house and sat on the couch. He pulled a remote from under a cushion and found the game.

"It's a really nice place, Jamie. I'm honored you'd let me stay here after only knowing me this afternoon only."

He kissed my hand. "Well, we did some things this afternoon that let us get to know each other a bit better than most people do on their first date."

I giggled. "I'll say. Did you know you've got a really cute pink asshole?"

He smirked. "I've been told that once or twice."

I playfully hit his head. "Yeah, I'll bet you have. Anyway, you've got a fantastic ass."

"Man you went from macho straight to gay lover boy in record time, don't you think?"

"Yeah, well that monster cock of yours had a lot to do with it!"

"Is that all I am to you, a big cock?" he grinned.

"Nah, you've got pretty good legs, too."

"Eat shit and die."

We teased each other, flirting, my first time doing that with a guy, but Jamie was an incredibly sexy guy and I was enjoying myself like never before. I knew how the beautiful girls I'd flirted with in the past must have felt. We sat on opposite ends of the couch; sort of half reclining, leaning on the arms of the couch. We both had our legs on the couch and our feet touched. He tickled mine with is toes.

"Why are you so far away?" I teased. "I won't bite."

He cleared his throat. "You know David, I really like you. It's like you've cast a spell over me."

"You calling me a witch?"

He snickered. "I think the correct term's a warlock."

"Screw you."

"Is that what you want?"

I kicked his leg and he grabbed my foot. Then he got serious.

"Look, David, today was your first time with a man. You were pretty pissed off when you found out the movie wasn't just of you masturbating. I'd really like you to stay with me so I don't want to push things that maybe you'll regret later."

I lay down on the couch and pushed my foot in his face.

"What if I want you to push it? I'm a big boy."

He pushed my foot hard with his hand.

"You mean like this?" he laughed.

"No. Like this."

I put my toes on his lips. He sucked them into his mouth and then began to kiss my foot, licking it, and then kissing up my leg, pulling at the soft curls with his teeth. I sucked in my breath hard. My cock was hard as a rock.

"If you keep this up you're going to have to fuck me again."

"Mmmmmm. Sounds good to me," he grinned.

He kissed down to my crotch and then kissed my cock through my shorts. I wanted more but he pushed my shirt up and kissed my stomach and chest, sucked my nipples, and then kissed my lips. He pushed my arms up and his lips dove into my armpits, his tongue licking and his teeth softly chewing on the curls there. He laid down on me, his body covering mine, and I wrapped my legs around his naked back. I could feel the hardness of his erection next my own. He kissed my face and then pulled back, looking me in the eyes gently. His hand played with my hair.

"I'm thirty five years old, David. You're what, eighteen, nineteen? I won't take advantage of you. It's bad enough that you came here with your dreams and ended up making a porno in order to eat. Unfortunately it happens to a lot of the people who come here looking for stardom. You can just thank your lucky stars it was Homer who found you. Some of the porn guys are total criminals, into drug trafficking and prostitution, all kinds of shit. A lot of kids end up dead."

I felt like I was ready to ejaculate in my shorts what with his cock pressed next to mine, and I could feel his balls, one on each side of my cock.

"You've got me so horny I can barely breathe. And now you want to talk about my acting career?" I joked.

Jamie didn't smile. "You're a beautiful man, David, more beautiful than you know. I can see why Homer and Frank wanted you. I know their type. I'm their type, too. They like straight men, no fluffy pansies for them."

"Yeah, I get it. I was scared as hell. I didn't know what to do, wasn't even sure what two guys really did together in bed. And now you've made me a pro."

I ground my crotch against his and I felt his balls move against my cock. The hockey game going full steam but the steam I felt was Jamie.

"So, are you even eighteen?"

I grinned. "Twenty three; I told them nineteen but I'm twenty three. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not a twink anymore."

"I never thought you were and that's not what attracted me to you anyway. Now let me take these clothes off you, such as they are," he laughed.

He stripped us both naked and then pushed my legs up to my chest. He knelt beside the couch and I watched as he kissed my ass. Then he started licking at my asshole, his tongue pressing against the opening, and I was lost in the ecstasy of his lovemaking. My cock ached to explode but he squeezed it tight between his thumb and forefinger while flicking my balls with other fingers, hard enough to end my erection. He reached over pulled a tube of lubricant from the end table. I felt the coldness of it as he squirted onto my asshole. He pushed his finger inside me, then another and another before lubing his own cock. He sat down.

"Come on, sit on my cock."

I did as he asked. I straddled his legs and slowly lowered myself onto his erection. He slid into me much easier than before and within seconds I felt my ass resting on his lap, my balls in his pubic hair.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good," he said softly, his voice husky and deep.

I started to fuck him, his cock sliding in and out of me as I bounced on him, his hands on my buttocks helping to push me up and down, my cock flopping between us, slapping back and forth between our stomachs. Jamie pulled my face to his and his lips pressed against mine, his tongue entered my mouth, and the kiss began, all of his passion in it as I rode his cock, sliding it completely out of me and then impaling myself on it again, hard, over and over again. I felt my orgasm begin and I felt it all over my body. My skin tingled and burned, my asshole muscles went crazy squeezing his cock, followed by the blasting of my cum all over our chests, as if my testicles had detonated an explosion. I cried out almost in agony as the muscles of my entire body contracted and I could barely breathe.

Within seconds, Jamie's orgasm began and he pulled me close to him as he pumped into me like a jackhammer. I felt the contractions of his cock with every shot of his semen as he ejaculated. Finally I collapsed into him and we buried our faces into each other's neck. I don't know how long we slept but I awakened to his kissing my neck.

"Oh, my god, Jamie," I whispered. "That was the best sex I've ever had."

He nipped at my earlobe with his teeth.

"I don't think I can stand it if you sleep in the green room. Leave your things in there for appearances but stay in my room," he said softly.

I pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"Tell me you love me," I teased.

"I love you," he grinned. "And I think we've set a world record for romance. Now, how about Chinese for dinner?"

"Hmmmmm. You didn't tell me your cock is Chinese."

He laughed and we fell over onto the couch, naked bodies entwined, both cocks erect again.