All Comments on 'Becoming Big Brother's Favorite Ch. 02'

by balloonanimal

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great follow up

Would love to see their anal adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Please

This was a great story loved both chapters. Great from both points of view would love to read what happens next.

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 10 years ago
Loved!!!

I really LOVED both Ch. 1 & Ch. 2... Any chance of you writing a Ch. 3??? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to read more... Maybe a baby added to the picture???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved both

am so glad that they are starting to actually "love" each other instead of the "competitive fuck" scenario, would like more chapters progressing into full-bloom love-of-my-life cause otherwise it's not worth anything and I think LIZZY is too damn precious to be abused and bypassed.

I never would've guessed that Emma would allow it to progress; even as a bribe, she's always been such a bitch. So maybe this scenario will allow her to develop and grow up a bit.

I was originally inclined to like Henry; but the fact that he didn't screw the other hottie on the "distraction date" has earned him a good deal of respect; especially since it made him start to realize "how he really feels" about Lizzy. The thing is "that's all it takes"; when you realize that you value long-term "real feelings" versus a quickie for "meaningless sex".

Thx;

DKP

ThomasTupidoThomasTupidoover 8 years ago
That's not cool!

I loved both chapters, but you left me hanging. I am addicted; you can't stop now, I believed there should be another chapter. Please think it over balloonanimal. Thank you for the great read, 5 stars great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazingly hot story

Definitely needs more, getting addicted to this story, great writing, apart from one detail at the beginning of this chapter where it mentions Henry taking his boxers off in Lizzys bedrom and then in the next paragraph saying that his cock is poking out of the slit in his boxers.......impossible if he's already taken them off!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

It was better than the first one, I really wish you could continue this story, seriously, think about it @balloonanimal ! It was great, please do

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I dunno, I thought the first one was better, but this one has more entertainment value.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Holy shit I loved it! I'm a fucking pervert for liking it but OMG this was awesome! Both parts 1 and 2.

Now, how about knocking lil sis up? They've been going at it like rabbits bareback and unprotected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Oh god I need more please. This is by far one of the best stories I’ve read. Please write more. I’m so drawn into this world you’ve created with Lizzy and Henry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

omg i need a chapter three!!! i was honestly worried he was about to fuck emma. i’m so glad he didn’t!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Gads is Emma a total …….i can’t think of a word bad enough!

I thank the author, as I was living in fear that first unprotected sex had knocked her up. And that would be the ULTIMATE DOWNER! So many stories I read here inject misery into them. If I want misery I can watch the damn news! This is for enjoyment. I thank you for realizing that and keeping it fun.

Outstanding story!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Not part of the story but i have to ask…..what’s with all the anonymous crap? Are you afraid Old Uncle Al will track you down and look in your window? Or maybe put virtual semen in your email box? lol.

Seriously, the authors bust their butts to give us great stories. At least give them a name to associate with the comments.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was getting really good. A shame there isn't more. I feel bad for Emma. The typical hot girl with big tits that is basically a slut because she feels that's all she has to offer, in all likelihood; such a cliche. Lizzy is the typical hot nerdy girl that has so much more to offer than just sex and good looks, and of course, Henry falls for her. Would really have liked to see how far they went.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous