Becoming Big Brother's Favorite Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about that. "Ok then," she said. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see tonight."

I knew I should play fair and give her space while she was thinking, but I didn't. I walked around the house with my shirt off, followed her around brushing up against her at every possible opportunity and whispering dirty things in her ear. Finally she ran off to her room to hide from me and I just hung out downstairs playing video games and sulking. This was not going the way I had planned. I had seduced tons of girls since I was 13 and never had I wanted any of them this badly. Ironically never had I found it quite so difficult.

That only made me want it more.

Mom and Emma went to their rooms around 11:30. Mom was out by midnight but Emma didn't finally turn off her music and cut off her light until 1:30. I knew from experience that by 1:45 she'd be dead to the world so that was when I went up to Lizzy's room. I placed my hand on the doorknob and hesitated. What if she'd locked it? What if she never wanted to be with me again? Damn, I couldn't think like that. Even if she locked me out tonight I would just keep trying until I wore her down. Still, I wasn't used to rejection and I didn't like it.

I twisted the handle just a bit....relief washed through me when it turned. I pushed the door open and there was Lizzy, lying on her bed naked, asleep with a book in her hand. I guessed she fell asleep reading and waiting for me. Well, I had a wakeup call for my little princess that she was bound to love. I locked the door and took off my t-shirt and boxers, tiptoeing to her bed. I picked up her glasses and set them on the nightstand where they'd be safe, then set her book aside. I climbed into bed with her and watched her face. Sleeping soundly.

I ran my hand lightly down her body, feeling the curves of her soft breasts and her flat stomach. I moved to hover over her, running my hands down her shapely hips before taking hold of her thighs and pulling them apart to reveal her treasure. I licked my lips when I saw that sweet pink flesh waiting for me. I gently parted her puffy lips finding her wet and glistening inside there. I wondered if she'd been thinking about how I was going to come and fuck her tonight? My cock started to rise as I leaned down and lapped at her juices. Mmm, so sweet.

My sister shifted on the bed, letting out a sigh and spreading her legs a bit more as I licked at her cunt. My tongue ran up and down the length of her pussy then swirled around her hole. I darted it in a bit, dipping it into her pussy. She sighed but kept sleeping. I wriggled my tongue in as far as it would go and tongue-fucked her pussy. She was so hot inside and I could feel her pussy quiver and her body start to twitch as I licked her walls. I rolled my tongue up to her clit and began to lick it, flicking my tongue against the swollen little nub and then lapping at it generously.

"Mm....Henry," she sighed, still half asleep.

I smirked to myself and continued to eat her pussy. My cock was so hard it was starting to poke through the slit in my boxers. I ran my hand up and down her leg as I sucked on her clit. She shuddered and moaned, her eyes flying open. Welcome to the party, baby sister.

"Oh Henry," she moaned, rocking her hips. "That is so good..."

I bet she does not care what her friends think now!

I plunged a finger into her cunt and started to rub her g-spot while my tongue swiped at her clit again and again.

"Ahhhh ahhhh ahhh!" she moaned, obviously trying hard to keep quiet. I was afraid she might scream when she came but she tensed up and let out a loud gasp then started to shake and writhe on the bed, grinding her pussy up against my face. I kept licking and fingering her until the spasms in her body died down and she went limp, a goofy grin on her face.

"Oh you are too good at that," she sighed.

"I love your pussy, I could eat it for hours," I told her.

"Come up here and put your dick in my mouth," she said.

Her bluntness really turned me on. Yeah, it was obvious she was just like me when it came to sex.

I followed directions immediately, moving up to the head of the bed to straddle her body while being careful not to place my full weight on her. I didn't exactly want to smother her.

In that position my dick was right in her face and she wasted no time in taking it into her mouth. I groaned and held onto the headboard, gently pushing my dick further into her mouth. I looked down and watched as she sucked my cock, enjoying the sight of her pretty lips sliding back and forth on my shaft. She placed her hands on my ass and squeezed and fondled it as she licked and sucked on my cock. She got into a good rhythm, taking me deep and fast and moaning softly in excitement as she slid her mouth up and down on my hard throbbing meat.

I started to get so excited I was panting and rocking my hips, pumping myself in and out of her hot wet sucking mouth. I felt so much love for my sister as I fucked her face and her hands just kept pulling me by the ass further and further into her until I could feel the head of my cock in the back of her throat. Pure pleasure spread down the length of my cock and through my entire body. I had never quite loved anyone as much as I loved her in that moment. That was when I knew that I was hers. I would do whatever she wanted for the rest of my life. I could only hope she would always want me like she did right then.

"Oh god, oh god, gonna cum," I whispered.

She did not stop or change her speed at all, she just kept sucking me off until I erupted and shot my cum down her throat. When I pulled my cock out of her mouth she slowly licked her lips and smiled at me.

"That was yummy," she said.

I smiled, pleased she had enjoyed it, then I lay down with her, kissing her lips and sliding my tongue into her mouth. She tugged at my hair as we kissed, our tongues tasting and caressing each other. I kissed my way down her chin to her neck, sucking on her pulse point and enjoying the way she let out cute little moans of excitement. I continued down her body, kissing her breasts and then licking and nipping at her nipples until they stood up for me, hard and sensitive. My cock had never really gone all the way down and as I kissed and sucked on her tits and tweaked her nipples between my fingers it quickly grew to a solid and thick erection. Lizzy wrapped her hand around it and stroked it as I circled her nipple with my tongue.

"Oh god, just fuck me, please?" she begged. "I need it so bad."

I smirked at her impatience but settled between her legs and guided the head of my cock to her opening. She shifted her hips toward me a bit eagerly and I pushed my cock into her. We both let out a moan as the sensation washed over us. The fit was incredibly tight yet again as my cock stretched her open to accommodate it's girth. I pushed deeper until I was all the way inside her, my cock occupying every inch of her pussy, the head nestled against her cervix.

My sister was moaning something unintelligible as I started to fuck her pussy, pumping my cock in and out of her, slow and deep. She spread her legs wide and held them under the knees, giving me full access to her tight steaming cunt. I fucked her faster, feeling her pussy tighten around me like a wet velvety vice, it was incredible and she looked so sexy as I began to outright pound her, my lust for her completely taking over.

"Oh God, yes, that is it. Fuck me, take me, Oh God," she breathed out frantically as I fucked her relentlessly.

I sincerely hoped everyone was still asleep because her bed squeaked a lot more than mine did and as if the squeaking wasn't loud and insistent enough the sound of our panting and quiet little moans and groans were getting more urgent by the moment. Lizzy grabbed hold of my hips, thrusting her hips along with mine in an effort to keep me as deep inside her as possible.

I still couldn't quite believe we could do something like this with each other but the pleasure that had currently engulfed my cock told me it was real, much too real to ignore. It was like her body was made for mine. She so wet she was leaking around my cock and her juices were seeping down my thighs. There was no doubt that she loved this every bit as much as I did.

"Do you wanna get on top?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said, nodding.

We switched positions and I lay on my back watching her straddle me and guide herself over my cock. She lowered herself down onto me and I sighed as her pussy sheathed my cock, wrapping around it and squeezing. She began to move her hips, raising herself up and down, fucking me slowly but steadily.

"Oh my God. Fucking you feels so good," she said, like she could hardly believe it.

"Is this what you wanted? You wanted me to sneak in your room every night and fuck you like this?" I asked, as I held her hips and used my grip to urge her up and down on my cock.

"Yes, yes," she said, biting her bottom lip and bracing her hands on my chest as she humped me. "Is this better than jerking off to Emma?"

"Oh fuck yeah," I said. "There is no competition, babe. I'd rather be inside you like this any day."

She smiled and rode me faster and after a bit I could tell she was starting to come undone. She was gasping and bucking on top of me. Her hands cupped and squeezed her tits as our bodies slammed together again and again. Her pussy was working up and down my cock so good it was taking everything in me not to explode.

"Oh God! Oh oh oh! Cumming!" she whimpered and started to shaking on top of me. She lost all control of her body so I pulled her down flat against my chest and held her ass, thrusting up into her and keeping our rhythm going. She was twitching and gripping my shoulders and moaning in my ear as she came on me, her pussy squeezing me tight.

It was all so intense I couldn't hold back anymore. I almost came in her, but I managed to pull out just before erupting all over both of us in stream after stream of hot sticky cum. I came so hard I was left breathless. Lizzy collapsed on me and we both lay there panting and covered in our combined juices.

She was still twitching and mewling as I held her, stroking her hair and caressing her.

"Wow, is sex always this good?" she asked eventually when she'd calmed down a bit.

"Not always," I said, running my fingers along her shoulder. "I think we are just lucky."

"Do you think it's cause we're brother and sister?"

"I dunno, maybe," I said. "So, I've been wondering...What made you start wanting to do this?"

"Huh?" she asked.

"Well, you know. How did you start to get attracted to me?" I asked. "What made you decide to start doing this with me to begin with? Not that I'm complaining, because trust me I am really glad, but I've just been wondering. I always thought you just saw me as a big brother."

"Uh..." she said.

"You don't know?"

"Well, there's no big reason or anything. Hey, you are hot. I may be your sister but I have eyes."

I snickered. "Thanks. You're pretty hot, too," I said, kissing her.

Minutes passed and we were both half asleep.

"Henry you should really go to your room," she told me sleepily.

"Yeah," I sighed. "I guess so."

Still half asleep I got up and left the room, closing the door behind me. As I headed back to my own room, I passed Emma's. I was more than a little disturbed to see light coming from under her door.

How long had she been up?

Had she heard anything?

No, if she did she would confront us. If there was one thing Emma liked, it was confronting people.

I kept going to my room, climbed into my bed and fell into a blissful sleep.

The next morning I went down to breakfast to find that mom had made us some toast, eggs and sausage links before she went off to work. Lizzy was sitting at the table eating and she looked like she was in a good mood.

"Good morning, princess," I said.

She perked up, beaming at me. "Princess?"

"That's you, Princess Elizabeth," I declared goofily before leaning down and kissing her on the cheek.

"I love you," she blurted out.

I was a little caught off guard, but I grinned at her awkward cuteness. "I love you, too," I said, tapping her on the nose.

I went to pour myself some orange juice and I wondered, was Lizzy falling for me or something? Like, seriously? Like I was a regular guy? Would that be weird? Would that be dangerous? I looked at her, eating her breakfast without a care in the world and I thought, nahh she was fine. She wouldn't go and fall in love with me, that would just be crazy.

As I watched her she reached out and grabbed a banana from the bowl of fruit in the middle of the table. She began to peel it awfully purposefully, then her tongue darted out and she licked it. Slowly. My pants started to get tight. She proceeded to lick the banana slowly and sexually like she had licked my cock last night, then slide it into her mouth. Very very far into her mouth. I almost choked on my orange juice. She smirked a little, so I could tell she was doing this for my benefit and she knew I was watching. She just kept on giving sensuous oral sex to that extremely lucky banana. I was standing there watching her little show riveted, my cock now throbbing.

That was when Emma walked in and Lizzy started eating the banana normally. I tried to look normal and pretend I hadn't seen anything, but Emma stopped in her tracks, her eyes darting between us.

"What were you two doing?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said, looking at her like she was crazy. "Eating. What's it look like?"

She exhaled rather loudly, but carried on about her business, fixing herself some breakfast.

I made a mental note that we'd have to be a lot more careful around the house.

For the next week Lizzy and I fucked at every possible opportunity, we just tried to be careful about it and make sure Emma was nowhere around. We both agreed that it wasn't safe for me to sneak into her room at night. It would look too suspicious. So, I picked Lizzy up from school on her lunch hour and fucked her in my car. We took a walk down to the park down the street one night and fucked over by the bushes. We waited until Emma was on a date and mom was asleep then snuck down into the back yard and fucked in the pool. She rode me on her desk chair after school while Emma was at a Student Council meeting. I found her on the couch watching cartoons early on Saturday morning while everyone was asleep. So I snuck under her blanket and we slid down our pajama pants and fucked.

I had never felt more sexually satisfied than I did that week, and I hoped it would never end. But I just had to go and get greedy.

That Saturday night I went on a date with a girl from one of my lecture classes, really just to keep suspicion off of me and Lizzy. She was pretty, though, and we did make out a little, but I had promised Lizzy I wouldn't fuck her so I didn't. She still turned me on, though, and when I got home from the date around midnight I was feeling that itch. The person I really wanted was right down the hall....But no, I told myself that it wasn't safe, and I wouldn't do it. What if Emma woke up in the middle of the night again? I threw myself on my bed and jerked myself off. I came but it wasn't all that great. Not like being with Lizzy. I tried to go to sleep but I tossed and turned until 3:00 AM before deciding I had to take action.

Getting out of bed I snuck out of my room. All was dark and quiet. I crept past Emma's room, happy to see the light was out. I kept going, making it to Lizzy's room without making a sound. So imagine my surprise when I turned the knob, opened the door, and then suddenly Emma's door flew open down the hall.

"A ha!" she cried victoriously.

I jumped, startled, then froze in terror. I was caught and I knew it.

"Just what are you doing, Henry?" she asked, marching up to me.

"Um, just checking to make sure Lizzy is okay?" I said, peeking into Lizzy's room and then closing the door. "Yep. She's fine in there. Sleeping like a baby!"

"Don't give me that," she hissed. "You were going to fuck her!"

"Now, c'mon! How could you say something like that?!" I asked, acting as horrified as possible. "You are totally jumping to conclusions! Sick, sick conclusions!"

She growled and grabbed me by the ear, dragging me to her room.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" I said all the way there. "Would you let go?!"

She shoved me into her room and slammed the door, standing in front of it to block my escape.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I saw you two!" she cried, jabbing a finger at me. "You've both been acting weird lately, all happy and giggly! So I've been watching you, especially at night. Two nights ago you snuck out the back door in the middle of the night, so naturally I threw on some clothes and followed you! I watched you two fucking like animals against a tree!"

Oh fuck, I am so dead! She's gonna tell mom! Mom will freak out! She might even call the cops! I'll go to jail! I'll never see Lizzy again! And not to mention...I am way too good-looking for jail!

"There is just one thing I want to know, Henry David Harrington!" she said, poking me in the shoulder at each syllable.

"I don't know why!" I cried. "It just started happening! It was totally consensual I swear! I didn't make her do anything! I love Lizzy, I would never do anything to hurt her! I guess we were just horny! Please don't tell mom?!"

She rolled her eyes at me and huffed.

"What I want to know is....why her?" she asked.

I blinked at her in confusion. "Come again?"

"Why her....and not me?" she asked, stamping her foot angrily.

Emma wanted to fuck me too? WOW! I must really be the man!

But...I was kind of confused. Emma never wanted anything to do with me like that before until now - now that she knew that Lizzy and I were having sex. Just like before when Lizzy thought that Emma and I were having sex...and she hit me with the same question...with just that very same face...

It all started to click in my mind.

This was the only reason Lizzy had started sleeping with me. She was jealous of Emma. Just like Emma was jealous of her now. This was not about me at all. Neither one of them really wanted me, they were just competing with each other for my attention like two kids fighting over the toy in a cereal box, neither of them wanting the other to have something they didn't. To think that Lizzy never really wanted me...That realization was strangely painful. In fact, I'd never felt this particular kind of pain before. To put it bluntly, it sucked.

"Why should she get you all to herself?! I mean, I am your sister too! And hello, I am way sexier than her!" she said, gesturing to all of herself. "So from now on why don't you split your time between Lizzy and me?"

"Um, I don't think that's a good idea," I said. Truth be told, I had no idea why I wasn't jumping for joy. Any guy would be lucky to fuck either of my sisters and if I gave in to her request I'd be able to say I did them both. So why did I not feel tempted?

Emma looked utterly stumped. Then outraged. "To be honest, Henry, I am a little bit disappointed. I have suspected for a while that you wanted to do me. It kinda grossed me out, yeah, but I was sort of flattered, too. So what's wrong with you now?!"

"Um, I dunno," I said. "Trust me it's not you."

"I know! It can't be me, look at me!" she said, holding her arms out.

I almost laughed but I forced myself to look serious. She was so vain.

"Hmm," she said, rubbing her chin with a devious look on her face. "Well, I can get you interested. How about this?"

Emma took off her tank top to reveal her a red lacy bra that was literally bursting with tits. Then she took off the bra and her giant round tits sprung free. Okay now this was definitely bringing my cock to attention.

'Yeah, cause I'm heartbroken, not dead,' I thought to myself, snickering in my mind. Then I realized what I'd just thought. 'Wait, is that what this feeling is?!' I realized that instead of worrying that Lizzy would fall for me, I should have been worried that I would fall for her.