Becoming Big Brother's Favorite Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch them Henry," Emma said, taking my hands and literally shoving them onto her tits and mashing them into her soft flesh. Okay, those felt really fucking nice. I mean really. I soon found myself fondling them and staring at them in temptation.

Just then Lizzy came barging into the room.

"Just what are you two arguing about, you woke me u - " she stopped talking when she saw my hands on Emma's tits. "Oh God, what is this?!"

I snatched my hands back, immediately feeling guilty. Emma just stood there smirking.

"Oh, what's the matter, sis? Jealous that you can't keep Henry all to yourself anymore?" Emma asked. "I found out your little secret. Now you have to share him with me!"

Lizzy ignored Emma's words entirely and looked at me with these big hurt eyes that kinda made me want to go hide somewhere in a corner. "Oh, I get it. So either sister is fine as long as you are getting laid," she said, her bottom lip starting to quiver. "Okay. I guess I see how much I mean to you."

"Well, it's not like you really wanted me anyway!" I blurted out. "You just wanted to do whatever you thought Emma was doing, or get something she doesn't -- AS ALWAYS! You don't really care about me!"

"That's not true! Okay, wait, it was kinda true. I was just jealous at first, but then I had so much fun this last week I realized that...I really love you! And not just like a brother, either!" she said.

"Really?" I asked, taking a step towards her. "Cause I think I love you too! I wasn't even gonna do it with Emma!"

"Really?!" she grinned, grabbing my hands in hers.

"Um, excuse me?" Emma cut in looking completely astounded. "Are you two fucking serious right now? Are you putting on some kind of incest soap opera here? This shit is like hella creepy!"

"Creepy? You were the one trying to lure him into your web of sluttery with your stupid smooshy boobs!" Lizzy cried.

"Oh, I was not! He liked it!" she growled.

"Um, no, he doesn't even want you!" Lizzy gloated.

"You're just jealous cause you don't have these!" Emma said, gesturing to her boobs.

"You're just jealous cause Henry loves me!!" Lizzy said, grabbing onto my arm.

"Well I'm gonna tell mom all about your little fuck buddy play dates and then you won't be so smartass anymore, will you?"

"Girls, girls, please!" I interrupted. As much as I liked having two sexy girls fight over me, this was going nowhere and we had bigger issues to deal with. "Keep it down. You'll wake mom!"

They both quieted down and we all stood there looking awkward.

"So. What do we do about this?" I asked.

Emma huffed and pulled her shirt back on. "Get out of my room, you two," she said, waving us away.

"So...you're not gonna tell?" I asked hopefully.

"No. If you two are really....in love or whatever....I think it's weird, but well, if you really love each other like that...Well, I guess I won't interfere. Or tell mom. Whatever happens between you two is on you."

"Oh my God, yes!" Lizzy cried, grabbing Emma and hugging her. I hugged Emma from the other side.

"BUT I am not doing a single chore in this house again," Emma declared. "You will both do all of my chores!"

"Awww," we both said, letting go of her and moping, looking all deflated.

"Well, if you want my silence about something this big, it's gonna cost you," she said haughtily, crossing her arms over her chest with a smug smile.

"Deal," I said. "We will do all of your chores from now on."

Lizzy looked at me in awe."But...you hate chores," she said.

"Well, you're worth it," I said.

A tapping sound at the window caught our attention.

"Oh. That's probably my boyfriend," Emma said, perking up. "So you two can get out now, so I can get some of what I'm sure you'll be giving each other soon."

I looked at Lizzy, she looked at me, and I could tell by the horny look in her eyes that Emma was right. We were definitely going to spend the night fucking each other silly.

"Thanks, Emma," I said, taking Lizzy by the hand and pulling her out of the room.

"Don't say I never did you any favors," she said, and shut the door.

"So," I said to Lizzy. "Your room or mine?"

"Hmm...I was thinking more like the laundry room," she said. "We've haven't done it there yet."

"I like the way you think," I said, and I wrapped my arm around her as we headed downstairs. "So, hey sis, since you're in love with me and all...does that mean you'll let me do you in the butt?"

"And how exactly do those two things relate?" she asked, laughing.

"C'mon, nothing says 'I love you' like anal!" I said with cheesy grin.

She laughed and rolled her eyes at me. Then she walked ahead and waggled her butt at me suggestively.

"Maybe. If you can catch me," she said coyly, and ran off to the laundry room.

I wasn't far behind.