Becoming Father Michael Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be Jesus!" Father Rafferty cried, "Would you look at that!" he said as he tried to squeeze out of the door which was wedged against a tree, "It's the tires Michael," he said, "It wants Dunlops."

'It wants a driver behind the wheel not a lunatic,' I thought but I kept me thoughts to me self.

We had a look round and then with him revving the engine and me pushing we were soon back on the road. We had a pie at Ferdarren, I dread to think what was in it but it was like meat but tougher and took an age to chew, and then we was away again.

"Ah now Michael Mrs Kildare is a lovely lady so she is, but the Mister is a bit long in the tooth do you see?" he asked as we drove away as fast as ever, "Ah be Jesus will you look at that!" he said.

"What Father?" I asked.

"The temperature is off the clock!" he said and we screeched to a halt and he wrenched up the bonnet and there was half a bush where the engine should be. all wrapped around the fan which was jammed solid, "Garage Job!" he said sagely, "Might as well carry on!" and so we did with a great cloud of steam behind.

To say Mrs Kildare was a lovely lady was an understatement like saying the Titanic was a boat, for when I saw her, well she might have been a Hollywood film star, my god, a smile like the sun itself, eyes that was as blue as the Atlantic ocean, legs like Michael Angelo himself had carved them tits to die for and dressed to impress, her dress was half way from her knee to her waist and those tits were held up like they was on a tea tray, and her hair was platinum blonde out of a bottle!

"John is having his afternoon nap Father," Mrs Kildare explained.

"Ah then don't disturb him," Father Rafferty suggested.

"No," she said, "Perhaps we could pray in the summerhouse?" she said, "In the garden?"

"Ah yes indeed," Father Rafferty agreed, "And I'll wait here in case John awakens."

"Shall we go Father Michael?" Mrs Kildare asked.

"Certainly, and what should I call you?" I asked as we stepped out of the house towards the garden.

"Why Mrs Kildare, Father!" she said, "You a real Father aren't you?" she asked in an English accent.

"Trainee Mrs Kildare," I said, "I'm doing accountancy at University do you see in the week and studying for the priesthood at weekends."

"That's very reassuring Father," she said, "You know how I want a child more than anything."

"Of course," I reassured her, "Of course every newly wed woman wants to give her husband a child."

"Look, are you sure you're at University?" she asked, "Only I paid Father Rafferty two hundred pounds for a guaranteed healthy intelligent child," she said was we strolled down their perfectly manicured lawn to the big wooden summer house.

"Paid?" I said, "Jesus!" as she fumbled with the key.

"Yes paid so you had better measure up Father," she insisted as she swung the door open,

There was rugs on the floor and those sort of shutters with slits at the windows so there was soft light even on the brightest day and with the door locked no one could see in.

I stepped inside and she locked the door behind us and she said, "Well do you measure up?"

I pulled up me robe and me cock poked out, "Will that satisfy you?" I asked.

"Oh absolutely!" she said, "I thought he was exaggerating!" she said, "Oh I just hope I can take it all!" she said, "Make love to me Michael we don't have much time." she said.

"Ah no I can't make love to you Mrs Kildare," I said, "That would be a sin, no I've the Lords work to do, making sure you have a good healthy god fearing child."

"Well in that case just put that magnificent penis in me," she said, "Quickly before it goes soft!"

"Oh that'll be a while with you to look at," I assured her and then her skirt was off and her knickers and she was laid back on her back with her legs apart just waiting for me.

"Come along Father, what are you waiting for?" she asked as I looked around for somewhere to hang me robe, and when she said that well I just threw it in a corner and dived right in.

"He's forty years older than me," she said, "And a Millionaire," she explained, "I don't love him."

"As long as he loves you?" I said reassuringly as I let her guide my cock in her..

"Well if he does he doesn't show it," she said as the first three inches of my cock slipped into her sopping vagina,"That's as far as he ever gets!" she said, "What on earth use is that?"

"Well I think I can do better than that!" I said as I eased deeper inside of her.

"Oh yes, kiss me!" she ordered. There wasn't a thing I'd rather do than kiss her ruby red lips but I had the Lord's work to do.

"No, I can't make love to you," I said as I rammed my cock deep inside her, "I've the Lords work to do!"

"Ooohhh," she gasped, "That's it do that, just there!" she said, "Oh that's amazing!"

"Have you seen heaven!" I asked.

"Oh god yes!" she said, "Now hush Father and hump me!"

I did as she said for I was floating on air and Angels were singing in my head and all I wanted was to rip her top off and get my hands on her amazing tits, and she was pouting at me with her ruby lips and so help me my will power evaporated and I kissed her.

"That's nice," she said, "Make love to me."

"It's the Lords work but a child should be created in the spirit of love," I said.

"Just hush and kiss me!" she said and so we hugged and kissed as I humped her.

"God is that the time!" she said eventually as she looked at her watch, "We need to go!"

"I need to cum first," I said coming back to me senses and my balls were churning and the god given seed was gushing and spurting and suddenly wham and I shot me wadge in her like a volcano erupting. and she was gasping and moaning.

"Oh Father, Father I never knew," she said, "You cum like a fire extinguisher," she said like she had tried it with a fire extinguisher.

"Phew," I said, "You should come with a warning for you're far and away too beautiful, and too sexy and you led me astray Mrs Kildare."

"Jenny," she said, "Please call me Jenny, shall we say next Sunday same time?" she suggested.

"Oh yes please," I said as I wiped me cock, then I quickly corrected myself and said,"I mean if my commitments allow."

"Next Sunday then!" she smiled, "Are you ready?" she asked as I smoothed me robe down and then she opened the door to see her husband half way down the lawn with Father Rafferty trying to delay him.

He looked about sixty or more, the husband, and not much of a man at all really but all dressed up in a suit with a waistcoat, "Jennifer!" he demanded, "Did you offer the Father a cup of tea?"

"Oh no John, Father Rafferty has been teaching me about the Phoenecians," she lied like she was born to lying, "He said he has to get home!"

"Perhaps he can tell me this riveting tale!" he sneered.

"Ah if it riveting tales you want you'll need the shipyard!" I said, "But I hope I've set the Missus mind at rest."

"Well, I suppose I'll see you again Father Rafferty," he said, "No doubt you'll be wanting some more of my good Irish whisky?"

"Indeed John," Father Rafferty said and I wasn't sure if he wasn't unsteady on his feet now, "Though to be sure it's powerful stuff!"

To be continued, maybe.

12