All Comments on 'Becoming George's Bitch'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pervert

Oh you must be one perverted, cock sucking bastard! If I was George I would have fucked you in your ass too and made you clean my cock after, then I would have pissed in your mouth. You obviously want to be someones bitch, I think everyone in the office should get to see you being face fucked by George while Marcia does you with a strap on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very good

Yes, short, smug men like George can be strangely commanding and powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dark desires

you are one of the very best writers on this site and your sexual humiliation stories are a huge turn-on. But this story entered my darkest, deepest, dirtiest fantasies. As a tall, slender confident,straight man I resent men like George. I have met several men of his type. Short, bald, fat, pompous, arrogant, pushy, older men. You made the taller Stewart shave his legs, wear panties and submit to the nasty George who also had a bigger cock than Stewart. To be broken, reduced to a sissy whore by the gloating, triumphant George gave me an unbelieavable arousing thrill. The fact that this big cocked little bastard now owns Stewart is so strangely, powerfully erotic. Please write more about this so shamefully perverse realationship.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Doesn't make sense

Why would a dominating bitch like Marcia be friends with a looser like George? Why would he still surf for porn when he is so afraid of Marcia? Why would his gf surf for porn there? And why doesn't he even try to talk to his gf? How did Marcia know that he wouldn't talk to his gf? And didn't his gf find it strange that Marcia turned the sound off so often? And what office does have a two way mirror?

In the next part please let Marcia try to take Lee who then turns the tables on her and totally enslaves and destroys her. Turning her into a pathetic fuckbitch toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stop writing gay stories.

You are obviously a str8 homophobe who can only write stories about gay men being used, abused and humiliated. Stick to what you know. Str8 stories and pissmop stories seem to be your forte.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
In Stewart's shoes

I want to be in Stewart's shoes and become George's bitch.

bluesky496bluesky496about 11 years ago

god i want to be georges bitch ,write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story, Keep writing and adding chapters.

hempdogxedhempdogxedover 9 years ago
fuck that

I said fuck this cunt ending

bluesky496bluesky496almost 9 years ago

oh wow ,i would love to be used and humiliated like that ,can i get a job there .

when is the next chapter coming ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So strangely powerful!

Brilliantly written. I abhor so many things about George and yet this small, fat, balding, smirking, older bastard has this way of making me, a much taller man, into a weakling who must submit to him. Always come back to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Very nice! Part 3?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous