Becoming Her Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of cause I do, but what if my first party is before I learn all that." I asked. I was starting to get a little worried that I wouldn't learn all this fast enough.

"Your first party will be our, house warming party, once it's built. That should take a year or so. You wouldn't be a hostess until then. But if you lose at poker then you'll have to pay that debt with whoever you lose to. The guys make up the rules there so you'll have to ask them, but again it will only be blow jobs till we're married." She told me. I didn't know that was what they meant by favors.

"I gather we won't be livening here?" Josie laughed and said

"Sweetheart you've seen Jolene's and Cathy's houses, do you really think my home would be this small. This is like a bachelor pad, we'll live here until my house is built that should take about a year."

"This is too much to ingest all at once." I told her

"I know honey it is a lot but I want you to know what you're getting yourself into. It's not that bad we will have a lot of fun too. Have you ever been sailing in the Gulf of Mexico or diving in the waters off Tahiti?"

"No I can say I have."

"I have several times. And I want you to experience it too. So don't think I'm just looking for a servant, some one to do the house keeping for me. I do want a husband that will share all these things with me. But there are something's you have to do, and I expect you to do them and enjoy them."

With that said Josie laid on top me and we kissed. We made love that night like never before. She couldn't get enough of my mouth on her pussy and I could have stayed under her all night and into the next day. When she rode my cock she did so for close to an hour, stopping several times to catch her breathe. When I was given her permission to cum, I came like a fire hose in her. When I cleaned her out after, my mouth was filled to over flowing with our combined juices. And they never tasted sweeter then they did that night. When we were done she lay in my arms as we feel asleep. When I dreamed that night it was only of Josie and as always the last dream of the night was of our wedding.

Please continue to the next part