Becoming Her Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

"I love it more when it's inside of me. Only Nikki and Nick make me cum harder." Josie told her. The last was so I wouldn't become jealous. "Come on Josie you know that has to feel better in you then I do." I told her to let her know I wasn't jealous.

"No really with that tingle that we feel you make me cum a lot harder." She told me. I had my doubts but I let it pass.

This small exchange between Josie and I seem to break my urge to stare at Jim's cock. I turned slightly and Josie took me in her arms and we kissed. Jill told Jim to get undressed, when he pulled off his polo shirt I noticed that he was wearing what looked like a sports bra that was the same color as his skin. When he pulled off the bra I saw that he had a set of small breasts. They were quite small less than an A-cup, but they definitely were breasts. His nipples were pierced as mine were, but his nipples were quite long. In fact they were longer then Josie's

"Jill what did you do?" Josie asked.

"I know I shouldn't have but you know how I just love playing and sucking tit's. They're not that big and with the sports bra you can't even tell he has them." Jill told her defensively

Josie crawled over to Jim and tentatively took one of his breasts in her hand then said "My god they're real. When did you get them done?"

"Last month and I've been hanging weights from his nipples to make them longer. Aren't they beautiful? I just love sucking on them." Jill told her excitedly.

"I can't believe I didn't see them before. Jim can you put on your shirt again?" Josie said almost as excited as Jill was. Jim stood and dressed again then Josie stood and placed her hand on his chest. "It looks like you've been working out. Quick take your shirt off." When Josie said this I could hear the sexual excitement in her voice.

Once Jim had his shirt removed and was naked from the waist up Josie took both breasts in her hands and squeezed them. She manhandled his tits for a minute or so then sucked a nipple into her mouth. I could see that this really excited Jim as his eyes closed and a slight whimper escaped his lips. Josie took notice of this and said after she released his nipple.

"Why are they so sensitive. They weren't that sensitive before."

"It's something the doctor injected around the nipple. You should see him when I put the weights on the rings, he almost cums." Jill told her

"Where did you get it done and why are you stretching out his nipples?" Josie asked

"We had it done in Jamaica last month and the injections are to make the nipples longer, the weights help. The doctor said that the weights make the nipple longer instead of fatter. The extra sensitivity is just an added bonus."

"I can't believe you had the courage to do it. What if they came out really big?" Josie asked I could see her mind was starting to work

"We saw the implant before they were put in and if they were to big we could have had them removed. When I saw the implants I could see they were real small. Mine are three times that size and I only grew two-cup sizes." Jill told her.

I was surprised that Jill had implants. I shouldn't have been too surprised, her breasts were too large for someone as thin as she was and they stood unnaturally high on her chest. But they were nice to look at and I would later find out they were nice to play with.

Josie came over and sat down next to me as Jim, now naked, sat next to Jill. Jim was only as few inches from myself. I could see that Josie was deep in thought I was pretty sure that I knew what was going though her mind but I was afraid to ask her what she was thinking.

I knew if she asked me to have implants I would, not wishing to refuse her anything, but I wasn't sure if I wanted them. I knew there were times I wish I did have them so I didn't have to wear breast forms. They were hot and they made my skin itch. Also there are some dresses I can't wear because I don't have the right equipment. Josie pulled my arm around her as she laid her head on my chest, but you could see she was still deep in thought.

Jill took up the remote control and started another movie. I didn't pay much attention to it thinking about whether I wanted breasts or not. My mind kept going over the pro's and con's till I felt Josie kiss my cheek, which brought my mind to the present. The TV was now playing another porn movie and another girl was on her knees sucking on another huge cock. I thought it was just another porn movie till the camera paned down between the legs of the girl to show that she also had a hard cock. It wasn't near as big as the one in her mouth but it was quite hard. I knew that this was the type of movie that Josie like to watch.

She loves seeing a guy dressed up as a girl performing sexually on another guy. I also knew that she didn't get to see me do it much because when I was sucking one of her brother's in law she would be in the media room with her sisters.

I looked down at Josie to see if she was watching the movie, but what she was watching was Jill slowly stroking Jim cock while she was whispering in his ear. I'm not sure what she was saying, but it obviously was turning Jim on. His cock was hard once more and drooling pre-cum. His eyes were almost closed and there was a smile of pure ecstasy on his face.

Jill noticed I was watching what she was doing a smile came to her lips as she released her grip on Jim cock. She reached over grabbed my hand and pulled it toward Jim's cock. My hand instantly became moist with sweat as I took possession on the magnificent tool.

When I first grip the cock I was surprised at how warm it was, it was almost hot to the touch. My hand didn't quite reach around the shaft though it was closer to closing then Jill's had been. I slowly stroke his cock in and up and down motion and every time I pumped up a new drop of pre-cum would form at the tip, with in seconds my hand was covered with it. On the screen the girl was yelling for some one to fuck her man- pussy, but I didn't much care what was going on the screen as my eyes couldn't look away from that wonderful cock in my hands. Josie kissed my cheek and then sat up giving me freedom of movement.

Why I did it I don't know, but once Josie moved away I instantly rolled over and took the head of Jim's cock into my mouth. It felt bigger then it looked as it filled my mouth. His secretion was silky smooth and hot on my tongue. The more I licked off the more seem to flow out the tip.

I pushed my mouth down on to his cock trying to take in more of that man meat. Jim grunted at my effort spurring me on to take in more. When he hit the back of my throat I looked down his shaft and realized that I only had a third of it in my mouth. I doubted I could get half of that shaft in my mouth, but I was willing to try and get it all in.

My mouth moved up and down his cock and in time I became use to his thickness. When I felt relaxed I tentatively relaxed my throat and allowed the head of his cock in my throat. Jim moaned at this, but I couldn't leave it wedged in my throat for long.

When I backed off and just the head was in my mouth I looked up at Jim. He was staring intently at me with a smile on his face. That smile spurred me on to try harder. I tried to smile back at him, but when your mouth is full of cock meat that's not possible.

Once more my mouth went down his shaft. I was determined to take in as much cock into my mouth as I could. I felt the head of his cock pass my throat opening and three more inches followed. I held myself still knowing that the longer I held it in my throat the easier it will go in the next time. While I held it in place I looked down the shaft to see I still had half more to go. I felt good that I got in as much as I did but I wanted it all. I wanted Josie to be proud of me.

When I pulled back off leaving the head of Jim's cock in my mouth I looked to where Josie was. She was sitting in the same place I had left her. Only now Jill as sitting behind Josie with her legs spread out on both sides of my wife. Jill had her left hand on Josie's left breast and the three fingers of her right hand were deep in Josie pussy. Josie face was a mask of wanton lust as she watched what her husband was doing.

My own arousal was at a fever pitch because I knew I was doing what my wife loved to see. My cock had swollen between my legs and with the help of the tight thong panties I was wearing the head of my cock was now wedged up between my ass cheeks. With the pre-cum that was flowing freely from my cock made my ass a nice slippery place for the head of my cock.

Knowing that my wife was enjoying what she was watching I went back to sucking this wonderful tool in earnest. I slid down his cock once more taking in all but two inches of his twelve-inch cock. I felt like he was almost in my stomach. When I pause there I heard a sweet whimpering coming from Josie and a deep groan from Jim.

I worked my mouth up and down those ten-inches of rock hard cock meat for a few minutes. I wasn't sucking his cock as much as jerking it off with my lips, but I don't think Jim really cared. He was groaning each time I slid my mouth down his cock.

By this time my jaw was getting tired and starting to cramp. My lips where also starting to become numb with the constant pressure I was applying to the shaft. I knew I couldn't last much longer, but I was determined to bring him off with my mouth. Once more my mouth slid down his cock and this time I took in the whole thing. When my lips sealed around the base of his shaft I knew I would leave a lipstick ring that proved I took it all in. I can't tell you the pride I felt.

I felt Jim become very ridged as I felt his cock become larger in my mouth and throat. Then I felt a burning sensation in my throat just past where the head of his cock was. When I realized that he was cuming in my throat I quickly pulled back till just the head of his cock was in my mouth. I felt him expand again and a wad of thick hot cum landed on my tongue. I used my right hand to jerk him off so I could get more of his creamy cum in my mouth. Jim did not disappoint me as load after thick load was injected in my mouth.

I tried to hold it all in my mouth knowing that Josie would want to share it with me. Once my mouth was full and Jim showed no sign of stopping I had to swallow some, I didn't want to waist a drop. When his cock started to soften and no more cum came out I pulled my mouth off his cock. Keeping my lips sealed to the head and sucking in slightly so as not to lose any.

I sat back on my heels and Josie instantly attacked me. She took me in her arms and sealed her lips to mine. Her tongue pushed between my lips as I open my mouth to let her tongue in. When her tongue dipped into the thick goo in my mouth I her whimper. I pushed a load of cum into her mouth as her body shivered. We swapped cum and saliva back and forth till there was no room in either mouth for more. We parted swallowed and smiled at each other. I felt we shared something intimate when we both licked our lips at the same time.

Jill handed me a glass of champagne then offered one to everyone else. She raised her glass and said, "A toast to the queen of the cock suckers. Nikki you put us all to shame." I felt my face heat up with embarrassment.

I didn't realize how thirsty I was until that wine hit my tongue. Or how sore my throat was until that bubbly fluid went down. Surprisingly I drained the entire glass in on gulp. Jill refilled it and I sipped this on.

Jim came to me and kissed me on the mouth and said, "You were fantastic, I never had anyone blow me like that before and no one has ever taken me in their throat before. I resigned myself to not every knowing what it's like to be deep throated. Thank you." Then he kissed me again. I never felt so special as I did at that moment.

"Come on everyone lets go watch the sunset." Josie said excitedly

We all followed Josie out on to pool deck and sat and watched the sun set. It was quite beautiful and seeing I was setting with Josie's head on my chest and her hand in my lap it couldn't be more perfect. When the sun was gone Jill said to Jim

"I think you can start dinner now and make sure you make something special for Nikki." Jim took his leave of us after giving each of us a kiss.

"I don't know about you Jill, but I think Nikki deserve something better then a meal." Josie asked her.

"I'll tell you the truth I could use a little attention myself. After watching Nikki give a world class blowjob and getting you off on my hand three times, I'm so horny I can't see straight. I know Jim's out of commission for a few hours so who's left?" Jill asked as she turned toward me.

Josie took one of my nipple rings in her fingers and gave it a twist, which sent an amazing feeling down to my cock before saying. "Nikki is quite the pussy eater as well as a champion cocksucker. Maybe you would like to try that or you could use what she has between her legs."

`Jill stood and pulled the cushion off one of the loungers and said, "She's your wife you decide which end you want I'll take what's left over."

Josie stood pulling me up with her and said, "I'll taker the bottom end and you can have her mouth. If she lasts long enough we can switch."

Josie walked me over to where Jill had placed the cushion on the ground. I lifted my nightgown to my waist and lay down. Jill wasted little time before she sat down on my face. I wasted even less as I started to munch out on her pussy. Her scent was strong, as she had been secreting pussy juice for the last three hours. Though she may not have been clean and fresh as Josie always is I found I liked her taste.

After Josie had pulled down my panties enough to get my cock out from between my legs she mounted me. This was the first time that she took me so quickly with out any foreplay what so every. I didn't much care as I had been hard, on and off for the last three hours. I was ready for a quick fucking, but that was not to be.

I concentrated so hard on what I was doing to Jill, trying to get her off. I was totally oblivious to what Josie was doing. As usual Josie was riding me for her own pleasure and she knew I would let her do what ever she wanted. Jill took full advantage of my mouth as she grind her sex into my face when she came, and she came often.

How long this lasted I don't know but in the end Jill fell away from me gasping for air and Josie looked down at me and said, "Are you ready to cum now my sweet girl?" I nodded my head then she said, "Then cum baby cum inside me now."

On cue I came hard in my wife as she came once more. After we cleaned each other we laid in each other arms till Jim called us to dinner. Some time during this Jill had left us. We found her in the dinning room fresh from the shower wearing a silk robe.

Dinner was good but now very special to which Jim apologized, saying he didn't have time to make it special for me. After dinner and two bottles of wine Josie and I went for a shower.

After the shower Josie handed me a black leather corset and leather panties. The corset was quite severe, the leather was stiff and unyielding and she pulled the lacing very tight. Once I had those on she gave me a pair of fishnet stocking and a pair of five-inch high heels that had the strangest buckle on them. The stocking were held up by the garters that hung from the corset. The corset held my breast forms in place, but anyone looking at it could tell they weren't real. When she handed me a short black leather dress I knew I was in trouble.

"Josie if I wear this everyone will see my bottom." I told her

"That they will and they will also see that you have fake breasts too. They'll know you really are a guy dress up as a girl because that's how I want you. I told you, you'd have to wear what I want you to wear. If you don't want to go tell me now because once we're done getting dressed you won't be able to tell me." What she meant by that I wasn't sure and to tell the truth I was a little afraid to ask.

"Are you sure it's safe and I won't be humiliated?" I asked.

"I'm not doing this to humiliate you, but I'm sure at first you will feel that way. Just try it the first time and if you don't like it we won't do it again." I agree to give it a try. "Good now put you hair in a very tight French braid while I get dressed."

While I worked on my hair Josie put on a matching thong and bustier both made of blood red leather. Her stockings were red as well as her thigh high boots. Over her panties she wore a red leather skirt that was extremely short, in fact when she bent over you could see the crack of her ass. When she was done dressing she saw that not only was I done with my hair I was also starting my makeup.

"Honey I want your make up to be very heavy kind of like when you first started wearing it." When I gave her a doubtful look she explained. "That's the look in this club, they wear their make up very heavy."

I tried to apply my make up the way she wanted me to, but it was very hard to go against what I was trained to do. When she was satisfied I put on the dress, as I thought it was extremely short. Not only could I not bend over, but even when I stood straight and still you could still see my ass and crotch. The neckline plunge down exposing the corset I was wearing, Josie was right you could see my breast were not real. Josie then handed me a pair of elbow length gloves.

When we were both dressed and our make up was on Josie opened a black makeup case. Inside I saw several handcuffs, several small locks with chains attached. There was also a large black butt plug and what looked like a leather g-string. There was also a strap thing with what looked like a very thick short penis attacked to it. What it was used for I couldn't even guess, but I was sure I would find out.

"Before we go any further I'd like to know something." I told her

"I'll tell you anything you would like to know my love." Josie said in her innocent way. I could tell she was very excited sexually by what we were doing. "Since I never mentioned going to any clubs till after we were married and our bags were already packed. Where did all this stuff come from?" I asked

Josie looked down at the floor and said, "I was hoping I could talk you into going to the club at lease once while we were here. Remember when you said my family was boring, well I agree with you, they can be very boring. I was hoping if I could get you to the club just once you would like it and want to go again. So I packed all this stuff and quite a bit more for other clubs just in case. I couldn't believe my luck when you said you wanted to try some of the clubs I go to. I just hope you like them too."

"I guess we'll find out tonight won't we?" I said as she picked up the butt plug, the g-string and a lock and walked me over to the couch.

"If you don't like this one there are others that aren't as extreme as this one is. Once I have you completely dressed you may not like the confinement. Now please bend over so I can make you safe."

I wasn't sure what she meant by confinement, but I was willing to trust her judgment. I bent over the back of the couch and presented my ass to her she said. "I guess we won't be needing these tonight." With that she unbuckled my garter straps and slid my panties off.

When I felt her slid a greased finger into my bottom I wasn't sure how that was suppose to make me safe, but I wasn't complaining. After the first time she fucked my ass with her strap on I knew I was going to be on the receiving end of it quite often and I was looking forward to it. After Josie worked first one then two and finally three fingers into me my cock was as hard as it could be. I was also moaning and wishing she wouldn't stop.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers