Becoming Her Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it fuck yourself on my cock. You love having me fill you with cock don't you?" She said as she picked up speed. Being gagged as I was I couldn't reply with the exception of shaking my head and grunting into the gag.

By this time my sphincter had shrunk down and was now wrapped tightly around Josie cock. I could feel it being pulled out on her out thrust and pushed in on her in thrust. I even tried to tighten it some more so it would pull and push on the dildo that was up Josie's pussy.

"That's it gripe that cock with your pussy slut." Josie screamed as I felt her body tremble.

If that was an orgasm it didn't stop her. She continued to pound in to me for another ten minutes. I didn't seem to notice as the blissful feeling kept returning over and over till it felt almost constant. Josie screamed that she was cuming. Her whole body went ridged just before she fell onto my back. From there we both fell to the side where we laid gasping for breath.

Josie kept rubbing her hand over my leather clad body telling me she loved me. All I could do was grunt thought the gag that I loved her too. She said "Give me a minute to rest and I'll take you out of your restraints." That was the last thing I heard before the loud blaring noise of the alarm clock.

Please continue to the next part