All Comments on 'Becoming Marie Ch. 01'

by mariethetv

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mariethetvmariethetvabout 14 years agoAuthor
postscript

just to let anyone know that this is the first part of my diaries and all the stories i write are completely true.please leave comments as they are very much appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot!

Very nice... looking forward to more stories from you! I love the dress up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot Story!

Love cross-dressers as they are such dirty little slutty tramps, and you have certainly captured the genre. Keep it up!

jenniann469jenniann469about 14 years ago
I'm a CD too!!!

Great sexy stroy... I luv to be dominated also... Nothing better than a full ass and mouth... jen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
first time as a cd

liked the story very much. From my experience as a Crossdresser all the things certainly ring true. I started out with cruising the local truck parks and parks in general. When you find a guy that truly likes sex with crossdressers the experience is fantastic. When you get the cock in every hole from a total stranger you realize that you've truly become a cum bucket slut whore that will do whatever it takes to feel your pussy being fucked just like woman's cunt. As you start out you are very hesitant to go out in your shemale outfits but as things progress you accept the fact that you are now a bitch and proud of it. It's a great feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfull men like this are good. I started wearing girls clothes when i was about fourteen i was lucky that i had three sisters so lots to borrow. My first suck and fuck was a friend in my room who i dressed for and i loved being a girl for him. Every now and again my sisters and Mum would have a clean out of clothes and bags of things would be left in our garage to go to charity shops and id pick items out and put them in the attic as nobody except me went up there because of spider or mice so i knew it was safe to put them there. I started really going further when i got a car as i had more freedom then and kept an outfit hidden in it so that if i needed to dress when out i had everything i wanted. I would go to places like parks with toilets and places i got to know had men wanting gurly fun and loved sucking cocks and having my bum fucked and man filling me with his sperm. One place which became my favourite was an overnight truck stop which had toilets and showers. I didnt have to dress as i just went in and got naked and had a shower and it was clear what i was there for as i was a fully shaved femboy and men loved sex there and some took me back to the sleeper in their truck to give me more. I loved guys who called me a dirty slut and cock socket and that made me feel hotter. I would go there every night if i had time as there are plenty of men wanting sex but i still like dressing up and having a man take me like i was a girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous