Becoming Terry's Pet

Story Info
A chance encounter in the gents leads to a new relationship.
2.8k words
4.35
12.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The urinal in the men's room at work is only big enough for two guys. To be honest usually if someone's using it and another guy comes in the newcomer will go to a cubicle because it's only just big enough as it is. But Terry didn't suffer from that hang-up and whenever he came in while I was using the urinal he'd simply use it too. He was one of those guys who'd even chat to you while you were at it.

That had happened a few times and I never did much more than make my pleasantries, finish up and skedaddle. But the other day I was horny and my curiosity got the better of me. I cast a furtive sideways glance to see what his cock was like.

Now, let me tell you about Terry. He's an older guy, late 50s, with silver hair and beard, a not unnoticeable beer belly and small man-boobs. He's a friendly guy, always chats to people and usually bemoans having to be at work with a stoic sigh. And while I'm at least 20 years younger than him I admit I had a slight crush on him. So when I was looking I was hoping for something to drive my fantasies that night.

I wasn't disappointed. At first I couldn't see much, just the thick head poking out from his hand and emitting a stream of piss. I don't know if I gasped or he just happened to look at me at the same time but suddenly his hand wasn't in the way, it was holding his penis up for my inspection. It was pretty hot; not long per se but thick and fleshy.

For a moment I just took it in, then it hit me he knew I was perving on him. I looked up at his face with what I hoped was a sheepish grin. He was smiling at me. "Like it?" he asked. I looked back at his penis and he shook it a couple of times for me, my own cock shuddered in excitement. I couldn't quite speak from nerves so I nodded. "Want to suck it?" I looked back at him with surprise and delight. He laughed, grabbed my head and kissed me. I could feel our beards rubbing against each other as he pushed his tongue into my mouth, I sucked it gently.

He grabbed my other shoulder and turned me so we were in a full embrace, right there in the men's room. Our cocks brushing against each other, his hands on my back. I recovered from my shock and wrapped one arm around his back and put the other hand firmly on his large backside. His tongue continued to work its way around my mouth and I felt the thick cock I'd been admiring rising and pushing against me and rubbing against mine -- which was longer but thinner -- as it too rose to the excitement.

Suddenly he removed his mouth, put both hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. I glanced nervously at the door, did he really want me to blow him right there? But I was beyond worrying about that too much after he gently slapped my face with his cock. I had to have it.

I held the base with two fingers so I could lick the head for a bit. There was a salty taste from his piss but I quickly licked that off. Then I couldn't wait any more and I put it in my mouth. I love the warmth and the pulsing of a penis in my mouth and this one filled me. I gagged a little and pulled back. He took a step back, I looked up at him in disappointment, but he just smiled and gestured me to follow him as he backed into a cubicle. I followed him on all fours, keeping my head as close to his crotch as possible.

When were in the cubicle he shut the door and I leapt back up and licked his cock from base to tip. "Suck my balls," he murmured and pushed his undies down to let them out of his fly. They were huge and covered in fine silver hairs like his head and beard. I didn't let that bother me and gobbled both up in my mouth and sucked hard. He grunted softly and pushed my head against him. The musky smell of his crotch filled my senses, this was heaven.

After another hard suck I let his balls drop, licked them then went back to his cock. I took it all in and didn't gag this time. He rested his hand on the back of my head and gently but firmly pushed it down on every descent as I worked my up and down his pulsing shaft.

I could feel his rising need and knew any moment I'd taste his juices but I wasn't ready for him to grab my head with both hands and hold me against him as he shuddered and moaned. His thick cum exploded into the back of my throat and I almost gagged but he didn't let me move. My nose was crushed against his groin, his pubes tickled my nostrils. He kept shuddering and more and more cum rushed into my mouth till I felt some escaping amongst my saliva into my beard.

He stopped but held me there for a moment. Then I pulled my head back and saw his now spent penis glistening with my saliva and his cum. I licked it clean.

"Let's get you cleaned up there," he said and wiped my chin and mouth with some toilet paper. I did the same to his penis, then gave it a goodbye kiss before he zipped back up.

He stood me back up and gave me another passionate embrace. "You're coming home with me tonight," he said. I erred slightly. "I said," he grabbed my chin and forced me to look him in the eye, "you're coming home with me tonight, aren't you pet?" He guided my head to nod up and down. And I knew he was right. We smiled at each other. This was going to be fun.

We only had a couple of hours of work left after we emerged, one at a time, from the men's room. I couldn't believe our luck that no-one had come in, but Brian gave me a smirk as I walked past his desk that made me not so sure of that. I mentioned it to Terry in the first email I sent him as soon as I got back to my desk. "Brian's a horny bastard," he replied, "I might let you taste him sometime."

"Let me?" I typed back.

"You're mine now pet," was all I got in response. I thought about that for a moment. I'd fantasised about Terry before -- and Brian for that matter -- but had never thought of it being more than a one-off. I'd never been anyone's 'pet'. Then I thought about the last time I'd been with anyone -- a cheap screw in a pub toilet two months ago, and before that an internet date that ended badly. Besides, I thought, this was exciting.

"What do I call you?" I submitted to him.

"Master," he replied. My insides clenched with a thrill. We sent a few more emails organising things. I lived close by and came by bus whereas he lived further afield and rode his motorbike to work. It just happened he has a spare helmet and he promised it would be the gentlest ride I had that evening.

I'd never been on a motorbike before and pressed myself up close to him and held on tight. Pretty soon I felt more comfortable and relaxed more into the thrill of the motion and the speed. And holding onto Terry's body was reassuring in more ways than I realised. I wasn't alone.

We stopped off at a fast food joint and downed a couple of burgers, chatting about banal things I don't even remember. I wasn't concentrating much, just looking at him in his leather jacket and knowing shortly I'd be at his command. He must have noticed me staring, for he winked. "Eat up pet," he whispered, "you'll need your strength."

The rest of the ride was over quickly and he pulled into a narrow driveway that led to the back of a battle-axe block. His suburban house was a bit of a McMansion, two storeys, double garage and not much garden. There was a sedan in the other side of the garage. "That's the wife's," he said, I looked at him shocked. "Don't worry pet, she knows you're coming and she'll be upstairs with a pet of her own tonight. It's just you and me down here."

I didn't know how to react to that so I just followed him inside. There was a long corridor to a lounge room and we passed some stairs going up -- I could hear two women laughing as we did. This was an unexpected turn but I was committed now and decided to just go along wherever my new master led.

Right then it was only into the lounge room. It was fairly roomy with a plush three-seater sofa and two matching armchairs around a long mahogany coffee table. A large flat-screen was against one wall and there was a bar in one corner. Terry went over there now and put the six pack in a small fridge, taking one for himself.

"You should be naked now pet," he said as he crossed to the sofa. "As soon as you enter this room you're in a clothes free zone, understood?"

"Yes master," I said, quickly removing my clothes. He watched me from one end of the sofa, sipping on his beer and drinking me in with his eyes.

"You have a nice arse pet," he said. "Bring it over here." I went over and bent over in front of him. He spanked my left buttock, then the right. They stung and I shivered. Then he poured beer over them and sucked it up, biting my cheeks just hard enough to hurt. "Very nice," he said and sat back down. "Turn."

I did. He had stretched one leg out along the sofa. "This is your first time," he said, "but in future you will know when I'm having my beer I like to have my cock licked -- gently." I nodded eagerly and knelt down. I kissed his crotch through his trousers then undid them and slid them down slightly. I pulled his underpants down and began licking the cock that had got me into this situation. I ran my tongue gently over it and it reacted with a slight growth. He took his belt off and put it round my neck. "If you're good I'll give you your own collar one day," he said as he did it up with just enough room for me to breathe comfortably.

I said nothing but kept running my tongue along master's cock, resisting the urge to take it into my mouth. After a short while he pulled the belt slightly to raise my face to his. "I need another beer now pet." I began to get up to get one but he stopped me. "I didn't say you could walk." I crawled to the bar and fetched a beer, then went back to him on my knees to keep the bottle safe. "Good boy," he patted my head and poured a little of the beer into my mouth. I smiled so hard. It felt good to please my master -- I don't know why but I don't care either. It was all so new but it felt like I'd finally found what I was.

I went back to licking his penis. I kissed the head once and he gave me a playful slap. He must have been halfway through his third beer when we were interrupted. "Sorry to intrude husband," a woman said. Terry jerked my head up with the belt collar and pointed across the room.

"This is the mistress of the house pet," he said. She was short and pear-shaped with big breasts and hips. Her hair was a brindled silver and held back in a long ponytail. She was wearing fishnets and high heels and nothing else. "You may greet her," master told me. I wasn't sure what he meant, but I acted on impulse. I was a pet after all. I went over to her on all fours and licked her foot. She took the belt around my neck and lifted my face. "You're a good boy aren't you," she said and ruffled my hair with a wink. I smiled back and wagged my backside like a tail, then quickly poked my nose into her nethers and out again. She tapped the back of my head gently. "Cheeky mutt," she laughed. My nose was moist from her pussy. "He's a fine boy husband," she said as I trotted back to master. "You'll have to let me take him for a run some time."

I was about to start licking the cock once more but master stopped me and leant in to lick his wife's juices off my nose. Then he kissed and pushed his tongue deep into my mouth. When he stopped he pushed my head back to his groin and I got back to my job. "One day my slut," he replied finally. "Did you need something?"

"We forgot the wine," she replied. She got her wine, kissed master passionately, him fondling her ample bosom as she did, then left us alone again. I thought about what had just happened -- I'd never been with a woman either but now I suspected I knew why and if I was a pet all I needed was a master, gender was irrelevant.

"Now pet," master stopped me licking, "get up on the sofa, knees here." He pointed to the near edge of the lounge. I knelt on the edge and leant across it. I looked back at my master and watched him take his clothes off. His body was hairy too and I wanted to cuddle into him -- until I saw his swelling cock swinging between his legs.

"Fuck me master," I said without thinking.

"I will pet," he spanked me, "but when I'm ready." He spanked me again. Then again. My butt was singing in pain but it felt so warm and tingly I couldn't help but smile between each slap. It got so tender at last he just brushed his cock against me and ran it down my crack and I shuddered in delight.

"Now I think you're ready my pet," he said. I looked back and he had some lube from a drawer in the coffee table. He put some on his fingers and started fingering me. After the spanking I was tingly all over and he slipped two fingers in so easily. It wasn't enough.

"Please master," I begged, "I need you inside me. Fuck me, please." Master was kind and I didn't need ask again. I felt his head press against my sphincter for a moment then he pushed it inside and rammed the full length of his huge girth inside me. I moaned but somehow it didn't hurt. He held it there for a moment, then started to fuck me, slowly at first but steadily gaining speed. He gripped my hips and drove me harder and harder. I was filled with him and felt his cock slamming against my prostrate. I practically roared in pleasure.

Violently it stopped and he pulled hard on my belt, forcing me around to face him and fall to my knees. His throbbing cock was in front of my face and before I could blink it spewed hot cum all over me. Thick goblets fell on my face and chest and I greedily licked it up. I sucked his cock once he'd stopped and he moaned gently and had odd spasms into my mouth. "Good boy," he murmured amongst his ragged breathing, "good boy. You can cum now too."

He slumped into the sofa and watched me, kneeling in front of me jerking on my own throbbing cock. It didn't take long till I was orgasming in front of my master. I fell forward on my knees and when I finished I found myself sitting on the floor with my head cradled in his legs, his spent cock resting against my head. I was panting in earnest now. After a couple of minutes I got up next to him on the lounge and cuddled into him.

"Are you happy to be my pet?" Terry asked. I didn't answer just kissed him. His tongue once more slipped into my mouth and he cupped my arse, then he spanked it. "Then I'm going to need another beer."