All Comments on 'Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lucky boy!

I'm hard reading this and can't wait for the threesome that is sure to come.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 11 years ago
Love it!

Great story, don't stop her nasty ways. Get grand pop involved also. Do a four way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
who's the alpha

mom's the alpha -- but the breast augmentation is a stooopid diversion.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedalmost 11 years ago
Chp 1. is off

Honestly I didn't even read this story, I read chapter 1 today and thought it was really slow and boring and I didn't really understand why he was telling a story to his mom and honestly I don't care about him telling her a story. Also seems like you have a lot of man hating issues

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

yes give mom less confidence now that she got it back by getting in shape. we all know that only women with 44zzzzz tits are happy with their lives. do we really need grandpa involved in this maybe patricia ,but not really since he was wanting mom to himself not sharing her even with dad.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
wrong title!

Alpha Mom. her pace, her rules, her quirks, her decisions regarding her . . .

yes mom is not an alpha response.

quit now before you slip over the edge into depravity please.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic chapter

It's really getting hot between he and his mom, and the storyline keeps getting better.

Thanks for the good read.

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
why ruin a good thing

I don't understand why anyone would ruin a nice small set of breasts .What were they baggy like deflated balloons if not why go with oversized fake looking breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wholheartedly agree with the previous comment

I have found over and over again that the size of breasts becomes part and parcel to the love for the woman. Small breasts are, for me anyway, extremely sensual and beautiful. I believe that women with petite breasts are more grounded since they are comfortable with the belief that their date, husband, lover, is interested in them as a person and not their breasts. Yes, I love the feel and warmth of breasts and nipples as they grow very hard from excitement. They are wonderful stimulants during sex. And will also admit that the breasts of mature women, to me, create an immense desire and lust in my heart. Just my opinion of course.....

I wish there were more stories about mature women and younger men/women

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't get it

I enjoy this. I don't get your character's obsession with breast size. Ladies, you know that the bigger your breasts are the sooner and greater will be their surrender to gravity don't you? Bigger titties are the first ones to point to the floor. I don't dislike them, but what's the obsession about? Its good that they can take care of each other. The father is ineffectual. Content with his lot in life. The son, who clearly doesn't respect him, shouldn't taunt him. He's happy, and is starting to submit to his wife readily. So why humiliate another human being unnecessarily if he isn't getting a sexual thrill out of it? The grandfather is a lech. Not a good lover for anyone. Would probably take his grandson's place at his daughter-in-law's side and fuck her readily. By force if he could get her isolated, most likely. The cheerleader coach needs to quit making mistresses and pets out of her girls. Both make for fucked up career women, wives, mothers, lovers. They often become social misfits. Sexual relationships with them are fine, but don't try to fuck-up a high school girl's head. Its too easy to do. No challenge, and it is often permanent. His friend who learned to 'walk on the wild side' did it on her own. So did mommy. No one coerced them. No teacher used their position to dominate and humiliate them. In conclusion. The plastic titties are a turnoff for me as is the dark side of sex. Especially used with the young and impressionable by someone in a position of authority. If the young girl wants to put clamps on her own nipples, fine. But the teacher who can decide whether or not she keeps her position on the squad should stay out of it. That makes her a predator and a pedophile and a bully. Obviously I feel strongly about this, even in fictional stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Breast augmentation

It is a well known idiom that people quote.

More than a mouth/ hand full is a waste.

I must confess that I wake up every morning and

thank God for "wasteful " women. Enjoying your story, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story and good writing. It is your story and series, but you lost me with the tit job.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Wrong title

This story really should be titled Alpha Bitch and submissive son and you also lost me with the breast enhancement if she has it done and how you described her figure earlier she'll be a walking freak. Just remember this, not ALL guys like big huge large fucking enormous tits that you ruffle up and use them to pillows YUCK , 38C will do me fine.. A very lucky 3 stars for this chapter

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

A fun and erotic story! Very well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pretty good

However, as long as you let him be so pliable he is never going to be an Alpha Male. He might make a good mate, a fun lover, a good screw, a loving and supportive son - but never a take charge, leader of the family, confident in decision making Alpha Male. And I'm not a great fan of breast augmentation surgery. I like big breasts, or small breasts, either one. If the surgery is needed after some trauma or a mastectomy, sure. But the "Bowling ball" look attached to the chest, the scarring, the possibility of the loss of sensation in the nipples and complications that can come even years after the operation bother me. I like to keep it real, even in fantasy. I think granddad knows whats up, or about to be anyway, so they need to be careful. If he is hard nosed and has been willing and able to "keep up the skeer" in the husband (his bean counter) all these years he might just take advantage of the knowledge he might acquire. Besides, we don't really know, from the tale of their first meeting at the car lot, whether the boy is the issue of his "father's" or "grandfather's" loins. Will we find out? I hope he becomes the real Alpha Male. I believe this is what Mommy is needing. Not the many lovers she has had in years past, but one strong and confident man who will take care of her. She's always had financial care, now she needs emotional nurturing. We shall see. I like a lot of what I see, I have questions about some of what I see coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the teasing

I love watching my wife and son tease each other, being hot Sara will only be wearing a g string and almost see through top that ties in 3 places. Bobby always wore satin boxer but of late he has been wearing tiny briefs that are like a posing pouch with a small back in it, they will be on the lounge and Sara will run her hands all over his chest and belly right down to the band of his briefs (a few times I have seen her fingers go under the band too, she will be looking right at me as she does that) he will have his arm round her kneck and his hand down resting on her tit.

She started to help him with homework and would go in his room a couple of times a week but of late she goes in every night now for up to an hour, when she comes to our bed she would always go straight and clean her teeth but I stopped her a few times and kissed her deeply and I could taste the musky taste of cock in her mouth. I'm sure she is sucking him off and that gets me hard. She also wants me to fuck her every night now except when she has her periods then she sucks me off.

I never say anything about them I just let them go

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago

I dont know if this conversation would ever take place, but it is so hot to read and imagine. very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mary Anderson

24/02/2020

The fella who is upset that the Cheerleader Coach is turning her students into sex slaves, Mom made that story up as a fantasy so Randy could cum.

The ones who are complaining that Mom is the Alpha. Only over her pitiful sad eexcuse of a husband. She is grooming Randy to become her Alpha, but due to reservations about sliding into this life of Taboo incest & becoming her son's personal cock hungry slut, she is taking things one step at a time, & until she finally submits to her son, she is controlling the intensity & speed of her submission & his dominance.

After reading chapter 1, I had & continue to have a suspicion that Grandpa is Randy's real father, while Dad is Randy's half-brother. I'm guessing. Mom is struggling with how to rev3al that truth to Randy.

I give chapter 2, 5 ropes of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anonymous below, I have felt some fake tits and couldn't tell the difference. Your wife must have went to Tits-R-Us and got the discount/fast job. As far as implants go, I have already said if you have nice breasts, leave them the way they are. If you don't have much in the breast department, that's when you get implants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story moves at a snails pace.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

My only concern for "Mom" would be the potential loss of sensitivity, especially after it was highlighted how sensitive her breasts are. I know a number of women who have had issues with sensitivity loss after augmentation surgery, similar to some have with nipple piercing (Used to bounce at a strip club, this subject came up on occasion chatting with staff)

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work! Although cuck stories not really my favorite. The sex is good.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I enjoy this story because it is developing in a logical, realistic pace. The major characters are being developed in depth and breadth. The actions and personalities of mother, son and husband are believable and reflect real world people that most readers know or can relate to. The son recognizes how hard his mother has worked to regain her self-image, self-confidence, and her mental well being. He recognizes her need to be in control of their situation because of her position of mother as well as woman. Likewise, the mother is treating her son as a man and not a child. She realizes what he has done for her. She respects and values his opinion. As a mother and woman, she knows that her son cares for her and wants to please her thus providing the safety, security and love that she needs.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Foxterot7a: I agree with much of what you said. I, too, am enjoying this story a lot because of the pacing and believability of plot & characters. There is some logic involved even though the overall premise might seem a little out there. Well, let's face it. There ARE many mother/son relationships in the real world. I just can't stand how ridiculous some stories are. I just tried reading on - I won't give the name out in the open like this. It's not my place - I had to quit after the first Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Believable? An absolute slut and a guy who thinks he's an alpha having done nothing but gym crap and jerking off? Get real!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5311 months ago

Was good until breast augmentation. Bigger IS NOT always better.

suitrob7suitrob711 months ago

Excellent, but instead of five stars, three. Why? Because I'm fed up of the American (sorry, but it really is) obsession with big breasts, and this gorgeous woman suddenly decides she must have a boob job, and not to a B or even a C cup, oh no - straight to the D. I couldn't agree more with GrandEagle53's comment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Skip the boob job, please! There’s no reason to ruin beauty with mechanical means. Enjoy the natural reality (and keep all the sensitivity!).

Jack506Jack5069 months ago

Nothing better than a natural a cup on a fit woman. Why corrupt a lovely real breast with huge fake implants?

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
I agree with you Grandeagle53

Why is it that MOST writers think bigger the tits makes a better story, fuck me honestly or is an inferiority complex with her own tits?….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES