Becoming the Man He was Meant to Be Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- Tony's First Days at Ballmon

Tony's limo dropped him at the airport and his luggage was quickly whisked away by a polite uniformed black man in his fifties who received the biggest tip he would get all month from Tony's driver. The staff all knew that Tony wanted those who provided service to him to know he appreciated what they did. The only way he knew how to show his appreciation was with money. Tony strode through the airport oblivious to those around him as was his habit. The tutors could never taught him what life out in the world would have taught him. He never saw the way people looked at him. He never knew that he turned the heads of women and men alike. Tony is one of those people that are strikingly handsome and somehow act as if they don't know they are better than average looking. In his case it was not an act. He thought of himself as ordinary looking. After all he saw himself in the mirror everyday; that same ordinary face and body.

He was and is far from ordinary. At 20 he was in his prime and in peak condition for a non-athlete. He is a few hairs over 6'1". He lifted enough weights to keep his arms, chest and legs well muscled but not overly developed. His abdomen is taut and if you see him naked you are hard pressed to find any extra flesh. His eyes are a piercing blue-green color that almost commands you to stare. His hair is sandy blond and most often in need of styling. This seems to just add to his charm, giving him a roughish look. He generally sports three or four day's growth of beard mainly because he doesn't like to shave. Instead of making him look like a bum as it would some men it adds to his sexy good looks.

As he neared his gate, Tony caught the gaze of a middle-aged woman who was clearly staring at him. He smiled and nodded not realizing she was practically undressing him with her eyes. He didn't notice the near scarlet color her face turned when she thought he had caught her looking him over. He was already checking in at his flight. The gate attendant turned and watched him walk down the jet way after taking his ticket. Tony was as oblivious to that as he was to the fawning of the stewardess and the flirting of the woman in the seat next to him. Had he caught the thirty-year-old bored business traveler's hints he would have joined the mile high club that day. They parted with a handshake when they changed plans and headed in separate directions.

On the second flight Tony shared a row with a returning Ballmon junior, Johnny "JJ" Blevins who was Tony's age. He was thrilled to meet a fellow student and even happier to find the young man so friendly. Tony learned a lot about Ballmon that one can not get from a catalog during the hour flight. Johnny had extended an invitation for a campus tour which Tony eagerly accepted. When they found that Ballmon's president, Dr. Monroe Stevens was waiting to meet Tony at the airport they postponed the tour. Johnny slipped Tony his dorm address and tried to sneak away. However, Dr. Stevens proposed that Johnny ride along with them to campus. As he was hardly in a position to turn the college president down and the big car would be far more comfortable than the bus for the 120 mile ride, Johnny cautiously accepted. The young man had no idea that he had befriended a friend of the college president and had no idea what that might mean in the future.

Dr. Stevens wanted to explain a few things to Tony and thought that a million dollar donation deserved special treatment. Especially considering that there were millions more to be donated in the future. The primary thing that Tony needed to know was the decision to house him with the sophomores and juniors instead of the freshmen. The deans had decided that due to his age, Tony would be more comfortable with the slightly older men. They knew that the incoming freshmen tended to lack maturity. This was an area that Ballmon focused on in the first year and generally second year students were vastly more mature. Johnny piped in that he thought Tony would fit in well with the older guys and wondered whether Tony might be assigned to his dorm. As it turned out they were on the same floor a few rooms apart. Dr. Stevens explained that Tony was assigned to room with Tyler Feldmen a sophomore whose freshman roommate had dropped out due to family issues.

"Hey that's great!" Johnny exclaimed, "Tyler is really cool, a little older I think than most sophomores. He was in one of my classes last spring, very mature, great guy!"

"I am glad you approve of my choice, Mr. Blevins," Dr. Stevens retorted in a stern voice.

Johnny blushed and sheepishly replied, "Sorry Sir, I I I didn't mean to be saying, oh damn, sorry."

Dr. Steven's laughed and playfully slapped his shoulder, "Come on now JJ, you know I was only yanking your chain."

"Oh of course. Good one sir," Johnny quickly added still embarrassed.

"Ah good we are here," Dr. Stevens said as the limo came to a stop in front of Aunt Emilia's Donut Shop. "We are only a few blocks from campus. JJ can show you some of the town before he takes you over to campus. I need to get across town to a council meeting. Someone will let you know when the truck gets in with your stuff so you can haul it up to your rooms. I will see you both soon, I am sure."

The tour consisted of sampling one of Emilia's mouth watering donuts and a walk along College Boulevard. Johnny explained that he would show Tony the rest later. He also indicated that there wasn't that much to see anyway though he did cryptically mention Prospect Lane. Tony of course had no idea what his new friend was grinning about and didn't much care. He was just happy to be starting a friendship. They walked through the impressive gateway and around campus with Johnny pointing out the major buildings and Tony quickly forgetting everything the young man said. They soon came to the dorm complex and found their rooms. Their room mates were not there yet and it would be a couple hours before their stuff and the first buses from the airport arrived. They ended up sitting in Johnny's room talking.

After about fifteen minutes Johnny suddenly declared, "Man all that fucking traveling time left me sweaty as a pig. Think it is time I gave you a tour of the shower facilities, buddy!"

"But my luggage isn't here yet!" Tony protested. "No sense in cleaning up just to put stinking clothes back on."

"Well I got two answers for that. First this place is all guys, everybody has the same equipment. No need to be fully dressed all the fucking time. Other thing is the college provides towels and Ballmon gym shorts. So we can shower and slip on a pair of the fine cotton shorts," Johnny replied with a friendly laugh.

Tony half-heartedly agreed to the plan and followed his new friend down the hall to the nearest shower room. He was not sure how he felt about getting naked and showering with Johnny, considering his summer fantasies. He also couldn't think of an excuse not to go to the shower as he definitely was in need of one. As they walked through an open archway with a sign above proclaiming showers he was surprised at the openness of the facilities. They entered a small alcove. To the right was a room with sinks for shaving and teeth brushing and to the left a small changing room with shelves full of towels and the promised gym shorts. Beyond the changing room was a wide open tiled room with eight or nine shower heads along the walls. There was clearly no privacy in the Ballmon shower rooms. Tony hesitated as Johnny began to strip off his clothes and toss them onto a bench. Tony managed to regain his senses and began to undress before Johnny noticed him watching. They grabbed towels and hung them on hooks outside the shower area. Tony purposely selected a shower head several away from the one Johnny had moved under.

"What's up buddy, you shy?" Johnny said with a laugh.

"Nah, just didn't want to crowd you there, big guy!" Tony retorted.

Almost immediately Tony wished he could have choked off the last two words. Johnny was not what anyone would call a big guy as far as his stature. He was at most five-ten and maybe 160 pounds soaking wet. Where he was big was where Tony didn't want him to know he noticed. He had the longest cock Tony could recall ever seeing. It was at least seven or eight inches long soft and hanging behind that were two large completely smooth balls. Tony's cock was impressive when it was erect, growing to about eight inches long and fairly thick. However, when it was soft it was just over three inches unless he pulled on it. He assumed based on the only experience he had with a hard cock that Johnny's must grow to be a monster when hard. As they stood face to face clearly getting a good look at each other Tony felt self-conscious over the relative size of their dicks. He didn't know that he need not worry about it, as he was a grower but Johnny wasn't. Even though his friend's cock was three to four inches longer when soft, when erect it was no more than an inch longer than Tony's hard dick. After a couple of minutes, Tony realized that he was getting aroused and quickly turned toward the wall hoping Johnny had not been looking down.

"Man, relax, its cool, nothing to be embarrassed about," Johnny said sincerely. I have been in the shower with a lot guys here. Everybody pops a boner now and again. Shit I have seen more hard dicks in the shower than I can count!"

Johnny's tone and the expressions he used made Tony laugh and relax.

As he turned he asked innocently, "What about you, you ever get an erection in here with another guy around?"

"Sure, I have. I told you everyone does sometimes. Would it make you feel better if I was hard too?" Johnny replied.

"Um, actually, I think it might scare me to see that monster any bigger," Tony answered with a real laugh.

"Oh Christ, look at you! You are nearly as big as me now, little Tony has some life in him. Mine pretty much just stands up when it's ready for action. I don't get all that growth like you. Tell you what, I don't wanna do it here but if you want I will make it hard for you back in the room so you can see."

"Um, you mean jerk off in front of me?"

"Well I figured it would end up us jerking together. You never circled jerked, bud?"

Tony was stunned but at the same time completely intrigued. To his very core he wanted to see Johnny's cock hard. He also found the idea of seeing another guys cock shoot cum fascinating. Somehow he managed to answer the questions even though he was standing there with his hard dick jerking about in excitement.

"Huh? Um I guess you could say I had a rather shelter childhood. I will tell you about it some time if you really care after what an idiot I am being. Jeez look at me, my goddamn cock is acting like I am showering with some hot woman," He said and went to grab his towel.

Johnny quickly followed after and tried to put the new guy at ease.

"Shit man, its cool. We don't have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. I'm sorry I said anything. I just thought you were interested. Trust me lots of guys are curious when they see how long I am soft about what I look like hard. I don't usually accommodate them at least not so easily. I guess I felt a connection like we were already becoming close friends and we could be open. I am really sorry," He said as they dried off and wrapped the towels around their bodies.

"Damn; nothing to be sorry about. You aren't wrong I am curious. I don't know I just never thought about seeing another guy like that before and I guess I am confused. It is nice you feel like we could be close friends. I would like that," Tony managed in a halting voice.

"Come on grab your shit and some shorts and we will see what happens."

The two returned to Johnny's room wearing their towels and dumped their dirty clothes on the floor. Johnny closed the door and pulled his towel off adding it to the pile on the floor.

"We got about an hour or so before the guys start arriving I think. You wanna see me hard or shall I put on the shorts and we can talk sports?" He asked Tony with big smile that would have made the hardest heart melt.

"Well I guess it is only fair since you saw mine," Tony managed to say in a barely audile whisper.

Tony dropped his towel and sat on the room mate's bed as Johnny stood in the middle of the small room and began to fondle his balls. His cock almost immediately began to rise up. Johnny brought his other hand over and squeezed and stroked his cock while continuing to fondle his ball sack.

"See man not much bigger than you now," Johnny said with a grin looking down at Tony's crotch.

Tony looked down too to see that his cock was again fully erect. He had been so enthralled watching Johnny play with himself and the rising cock that he had not realized his own condition was changing.

"Well, it looks a lot bigger to me. Fuck do you hurt the chicks with that thing?"

"Man I am telling you we are about the same size. Stand up I will prove it."

Tony surprised himself by jumping to his feet. In the small space between the beds the two men were so close their cocks would have touched when Johnny stepped forward if not for the height difference.

"Fuck, bend your knees so I can match them up, man," Johnny instructed as he took hold of the very surprised Tony's twitching cock.

Tony though unaccustomed to taking orders and having a guy touch his dick complied with the request. Johnny managed to get their cocks aligned and casually pressed them together.

"See I got no more than a half a dick head on you, buddy," He said laughing as he let go of Tony's dick and backed up.

As he sat on his bed and begin to stroke his cock he added, "You gonna let that great boner go waste or you going to join me?"

Tony sat back down and began fondling himself in front of another guy for the first time in his life. The two of them sat silently, staring at each other stroking their dicks. After several minutes Johnny broke the silence.

"You always so quiet when you beat your meat?"

"I haven't done it in awhile. I had a live-in girl for the last couple of years. Are we supposed to talk while we do this?" Tony asked totally puzzled about what was happening.

"Well you could tell me about the last time you had sex. I would tell you but it was six weeks ago and it was just a quick suck by my old girlfriend."

Tony agreed and told Johnny in detail about his morning goodbye sex, both the fuck and the after shower blow job. He left out the part about his partner being a paid whore. However, his tale did make it clear that he was sexually dominate even though he did not spell that out. Just as the story reached its climax, Johnny's cock erupted sending globs of cum onto the young man's belly and chest. Seeing his new friend cum sent Tony over the edge. He was not as fully loaded as Johnny and only managed a trickle of goo on his hand. The pleasure however was very intense and left him panting.

"Wow man that was some fucking story. You get fucked like that all the time by that chick?" Johnny exclaimed.

"Yeah, pretty much anytime and anyway I wanted," Tony managed between pants.

"Fuck I am in the presence of genuine practicing Dom!"

"Yeah I suppose. No big deal, just how we both liked it."

"Cool, I am more of a submissive sort, I guess," Johnny said with a wink as he grabbed his discarded towel and cleaned the cum from his torso. "We better put on our shorts. Not that it is a big deal, but some guys might razz us if they found us naked alone like this."

Tony quickly jumped up and put on the gym shorts. Then he opened the door so no one would suspect anything had happened. Johnny gathered the wet cum filled towels and headed toward the shower room to dump them in the hamper. While he was gone Tony wondered if he had been manipulated. He didn't have long to ponder the thought. Before Johnny returned he heard the unmistakable noise of several young men entering the hall.

"Who the fuck are you?" Robert Spanelli demanded to know upon discovering a stranger sitting on his bed.

Tony was totally dumbfounded by the sudden appearance of Johnny's exotic looking roommate in the doorway. Robert Spanelli was of mixed parentage. His father was an American businessman of Scandinavian and Italian ancestry. His mother was from the French island of Corsica with a mixture of Moroccan and European ancestry. He was over six and a half feet tall and had medium-toned caramel colored skin. His curly short cropped hair was jet black. His eyes so dark brown they might be mistaken for black. His stature was that of a professional football linebacker.

"Names Tony Mad....." Tony almost got out before Johnny returned and playfully jumped on Robert's back.

"Hey Bob you big mother-fucker how the hell is it hanging? "Johnny practically squealed.

"I would show ya but I got some dumbass on my back right now!" Robert barked in reply.

"That's Tony my new very good friend. We met on the plane. Tony this is my way too fucking handsome roommate, Bob Spanelli. Now back the fuck off, big boy, I saw Tony first!" Johnny said and began roaring with laughter as he returned to the floor.

"Too early in the year for dibs, little man," Bob said continuing the little joke. "One question Tony, you are too fucking old to be a new guy and I don't know ya so what the fuck you doing here at old Ballbuster U?"

"Cut the third degree, dick head," Johnny butted in. "He is a fucking freshman. When and if he wants he can tell us why he waited to start college. Not that it makes a shit anyway. He is gonna bunk with Tyler to keep the poor boy company. By the way you aren't gonna believe this shit about us getting here from the airport."

Johnny went on to tell about being picked up in the limo by Dr. Stevens and getting the fast trip to campus instead of waiting for the bus to fill. He also explained about the shower and their mode of dress. To Tony's relief he left out the jerk-off session and the truck soon arrived as did his roommate Tyler. Tony left JJ and Bob to settle in while he and Tyler set up their room and got acquainted.

Tyler was another extremely friendly and loquacious young man. Tony soon knew the almost 20-year-old's life story and details about several of their neighbors. About each of whom Tyler had a story to tell after they dropped by to meet the new guy. There were a wide variety of young men sharing the hall, many incredibly attractive, most average looking and a few who either needed to take better care of themselves or to whom nature had not been kind. The one Tony had met rather intimately, Johnny, Tony's roommate Tyler and the exotic giant, Bob all fell in the incredibly attractive category. Tony felt a bit of unease as he met more and more guys that evening. He knew he would soon be showering in the very pubic shower room with them. If his afternoon experience was any indication he could not control his arousal. If Johnny was telling the truth he would be seeing more hard cocks. The thought both terrified and thrilled him. He was most curious about Bob's cock. He wondered if his equipment would match his body size or if like Johnny they would be inversely proportional. Tony almost laughed out loud at that thought seeing that would leave Bob with a stub for a cock. Though he suppressed the laugh Tyler noticed Tony's quizzical expression.

"What's got you so confused, Tony?" Tyler asked innocently.

"Oh nothing really. Just trying to absorb it all you, know? Big change for me," Tony lied covering up his daydream.

"Actually, I don't know. I think I told you everything about me from potty training to my first blow-job. What's your story?" Tyler asked with a clear hint of real interest in his tone.

Tony started with the plane crash that killed his parents and continued through meeting Johnny on the plane. He left out a few things. Like how he came to have the ravishing beauty Serena living with him and his earlier jerk off session with Johnny. He did share Serena's picture, both clothed and fully naked with Tyler.