Bed of Rose's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh . . . huh . . . oh shit . . . oh that feels good!" Charlotte was already panting, and had to put her hands on the wall to brace herself. One hand would sometimes drift down and rest on Rose's head, stroking her stripe of hair and pushing her face further into Charlotte's crotch.

Rose didn't need any more encouragement. She had worked three fingers into Charlotte's pussy, and had wrapped her lips around the girl's entire clit area. With three fingers inside her, her upper mound engulfed in Rose's mouth and Rose's tongue dancing across her clit, Charlotte was already close. After only ten minutes of Rose's attention, Charlotte began to cum. She took a breath but was unable to exhale. Her legs were shaking, and then her torso got into the act. Rose's face was quickly covered in her friend's sticky stuff. It seemed to take all of the girl's physical and mental strength just to remain standing as her body came down from her sexual earthquake.

Finally, Charlotte uttered "O.k. That was good. We can keep that!"

As Charlotte started to back up, Rose stood up and wrapped her arms around the girl's midsection. Charlotte quickly wrapped her legs around Rose's waist. Rose was strong enough to hold her up, but not for long. She quickly moved towards the bed, engaged in a passionate kiss with Charlotte the whole time. She deposited the girl on the bed, and took a moment to look down at the gorgeous creature lying on her sheets.

"Take off your clothes," whispered Charlotte. "Slowly. Please?"

Rose started with her skintight jeans, which were already unbuttoned. She turned around and inched them past her ass and down her legs.

"You're ass is amazing! It is so tight!" Charlotte reached out and grabbed Rose's butt, apparently marveling at its tautness. Rose enjoyed the groping as she pulled her sweat-soaked shirt over her head. "You are so beautiful," Charlotte whispered. "So tight. So hot. So fuckin' sexy!" Rose felt the girl's tongue on her back and her hands pulling Rose down to the bed. The two of them lay side by side, exploring each others body: Charlotte's being soft and voluptuous, while Rose's was lean and hard. Charlotte would fondle Rose's ass while Rose sucked on Charlotte's tits and made her moan.

"I just want you to know," said the blonde girl after a few minutes, "I'm not sure how good I am at this. I've only been with a couple of girls, and neither of them were what you would call experts. Or even sober."

Rose inverted her body so they were both face-to-crotch. "Just follow my lead." She started eating Charlotte out much as she had done on the couch; with a few flicks of the tongue to key areas. Charlotte did as well as she could. She was a little clumsy in her efforts at first, but Rose made sure to moan whenever she hit a good spot, providing good feedback. Then she started licking Charlotte's pussy like an ice cream cone, all the way up one side of the slit, then the other. She flicked the clit, took the pussy lips in her mouth, and then traced the mound with the tip of her tongue. Charlotte was beginning to keep up quite well, and had even initiated the use of fingers in their little sixty-nine session. Rose felt what she thought were three fingers working their way into her box.

"Oh, so you wanna play rough, hunh?" With that, Rose tripled her efforts.

"Babe, it is ON now!" was Charlotte's response, and showed herself to be a quick learner.

Both girls were licking, sucking, and fingering with almost reckless abandon. Rose rolled them both so that she was on top for a moment before Charlotte countered. The two were rolling around the bed, each trying to be the one on top while still eating the other girl out. After several minutes of this, both girls were incredibly sweaty, and both of their crotches were glistening with juice. Charlotte was attempting to get back on top when she accidentally rolled them both off the bed and onto the floor.

"Oh shit," she gasped. "Are you o.k."

Rose took a mental inventory. "I think so. I'm seeing stars, but that might be due to the lack of blood going to my brain right now." With that, she took Charlotte by surprise and managed to get on top again.

"Ooooh, you little . . ." And they were off again. Luckily the rug was comfortable, and the two girls covered pretty much the entire floor. After a few more minutes of heated pussy licking, they found themselves near the bed again.

Rose actually was the first to break the deadlock, and she started trying to crawl back onto the bed. She felt Charlotte's hand grasp her ankle.

"Just where do you think you're goin'?" Charlotte began kissing the back of Rose's calves, then the tender area just behind the knee. Her tongue followed a path up the girl's well-muscled thighs until it reached her ass crack. Rose groaned as she felt her friend's tongue licking her pussy from behind and occasionally rim her tender asshole. As much as Rose wanted to "win" their little contest, she was exhausted, and the sensation was all too pleasurable for her to even try and fight back.

"I've never tried it, but do you enjoy this?" Charlotte asked, breaking her lip-lock on Rose's pussy long enough to moisten her thumb in her own mouth and then stick it in Rose's ass. Rose gasped audibly, reaching back to spread her ass cheeks. "I'll take that as a yes!" Now Charlotte had Rose on the ropes. She kept her thumb in the redhead's ass while sticking her middle two fingers in the girl's cunt. Since the amount of space available for fingering was limited, Charlotte used her other hand to play with herself. She fondled her breast, gently squeezed her nipples, then diddled her own pussy.

Rose managed to start crawling forward again, forcing Charlotte to follow her back onto the bed. With both of them back where they started, Rose managed to line their bodies back up face to crotch again. But instead of using their tongues, they both seemed content to use their fingers. This left them to stare into each other's eyes. Both girls had looks of smoldering intensity. They were both covered in sweat. Charlotte's hair was plastered to her head. They were also both fingering each other like mad. Charlotte, possibly due to having come already, was able to get Rose off first. Rose's orgasm was more powerful than anything she had experienced before. Wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body. Her cum flowed down her legs and onto the bed sheets. It seemed like forever before she came down. It also seemed like she came down too soon.

"I win," said Charlotte weakly. The girl looked exhausted, but extraordinarily happy.

Rose wasn't willing to completely concede defeat, if you could even call have a mind-numbing orgasm at the hands and mouth of a beautiful woman "defeat." She had an idea. "On your knees dear. This isn't over."

Charlotte did as she was told. Rose reached down, sticking two fingers into Charlotte's box and cupped her mound. She then pushed her own body against the other girl while reaching around and grabbing a solid handful of ass. As she started fingering her friend in earnest again, she whispered into Charlotte's ear, "Fuck my hand! Grind your hips against it and fuck my hand!" Charlotte did just that. Rose was fingering as hard and fast as she can with her pinned arm, and Charlotte was humping against it with great determination and zeal. Rose kept whispering "Fuck it. Fuck it. That's it. Fuck my hand like a good girl!" She stopped whispering long enough to nibble on Charlotte's earlobe, then started sucking on her neck.

It didn't take much of this to finish Charlotte off. She came for the second time that evening with as much intensity as the first. She had to put her hands on her own calves to keep from fall over backwards. The two girls were looking lustily into each other's eyes until Charlotte could no longer keep her own eyes open. Here body was quivering, making her chest quiver and bounce more than usual. And finally, it was done.

The two girls collapsed onto the bed. Rose had one arm draped over her lover's body, and their head rested right next to each other on the pillow.

"Was I alright?" asked Charlotte finally, with a hint of trepidation.

"You were better than alright. I've never felt this good in my life. And it was all because of you."

Charlotte practically beamed at those words. The two girls continued to kiss and nuzzle and make small talk until neither could stay awake another second.

Rose awoke after a few hours. She was actually amazed at that, since she had never been as physically drained as she had been after having sex with Charlotte. That fact hit her like a freight train. She was in bed with a beautiful, athletic woman she had fantasized about since high school. A woman who had broken through her self-imposed isolation like an 18-wheeler. She didn't want this relationship, if that's what it was, to come to an end, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to rejoin the world. Or if she really wanted to. Rose quietly inched her way out of bed, gently lowering Charlotte's arm to the sheets. She made her way, completely nude, upstairs into her gym. Since the apartment below was mostly soundproof, she was determined to get a quick workout done. It was something that always helped her clear her head. She did a fast warm up, then hit the weights. She was doing a toning set on the bench press when she heard the stairway door open.

"Couldn't sleep?" asked Charlotte quietly.

"No. Strange. I was dead tired a few hours ago. You wore me out girl."

"I hope this didn't weird you out."

"No. Listen, I was really happy it happened. But sometimes I get freaked out when good things happen to me. I'm not used to it, I guess."

"Well, if you like, I can try and arrange for good thinks to happen to you. A lot. Maybe even a couple of times a day!"

Rose looked up and saw Charlotte smiling shyly. What did this woman possibly have to be shy about? "I'd like that. I think I'd really like that."

Charlotte was kneeling next to Rose and she was finishing a set. "Do me a favor?"

"What?"

"Do a few more. Please? I love watching your muscles . . ." she paused to lightly kiss Rose's abdomen and gently tongue her naval, ". . . move underneath your skin," she finished.

Rose was willing to anything that would keep Charlotte doing what she was doing. She didn't have much weight on, so she started another set.

"God, you're sexy." Rose felt Charlotte gently parting her legs, and then felt the girl's tongue tracing her pussy lips.

"Oh shit." She tried to pace herself well, because she didn't want to drop even this small amount of weight across her neck. Charlotte's tongue and lips and increased in ability exponentially over the course of the night. Or maybe it just seemed that way since Rose didn't have enough blood flowing to her brain right now. Nah. She was willing to give the benefit of the doubt to her protégé.

It only took a minute until she was covered in sweat. The strain of the weights, a tongue on her clit, three fingers in her pussy and one digit invading her rectum were almost more than she could stand. The cool night air on her skin contrasted with the hot breath on her crotch.

Charlotte withdrew her fingers and replaced them with her tongue again. She would alternately suck Rose's pussy lips into her mouth, then lick the slit from bottom to top. She had a single finger acting like a piston in Rose's puckered sphincter. It was all too much. Normally, it took a lot longer to get Rose off, but this was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. She locked her arms with the weight above her head. If she brought it down again, she didn't think she be able to lift it again. Meanwhile, she felt her pussy walls clamping down on Charlotte's tongue, and her asshole gripped the girl's finger. Her body arched off the bench as every other muscle in body clenched itself. She quickly moved the weight back to the rest position before she dropped it across her neck.

"Ah . . . ah . . .aaaahhh." And it was over. Her body sunk to the bench. Her skin was coated with sweat, and her crotch was coated with her own cum. Charlotte moved down, still on her knees, and rested her head on Rose's chest.

"You're heart is beating so loud. Did little old me do that?"

"You don't fool me for a minute. You know perfectly well what you did."

"Yeah," she said coyly, "but I wanted to hear I from you." She kissed Rose. Their tongues touched, then started exploring each other's mouths. Charlotte broke the kiss somewhat reluctantly. "Now come back to bed."

For one of the few times in her life, Rose was too tired to even argue. The two girls went back downstairs and fell back to sleep.

Rose had to start work early the next day, so she and Charlotte kissed goodbye. Neither was sure what to say, so Charlotte asked if it would be okay if she dropped by the next day. Rose hugged her, gave her ass a quick squeeze, kissed her, and said that would be just fine.

That whole day was kind of a blur, and she spent a lot of time sitting in her truck. Most of the college kids were away on vacation, so business would slow down a little, but nothing to worry about. One of the mechanics at one of the garages actually asked her if she was o.k., because she actually looked happy. She had taken a playful punch at his arm that landed harder than she expected, but those guys were tough. He laughed and she laughed back. Most of the guys she worked with hadn't seen her laugh much before.

The next day, she actually found herself worrying. What if Charlotte had changed her mind? She tried to shake off the unease by reminding herself it wouldn't be the first time she was alone. But she couldn't dismiss one fact; it would be the first time she could remember not wanting to be alone. So her heart skipped a beat and she sighed with relief when she saw that little blue Beetle sitting in the drive after her last run.

Charlotte was sitting on the storm doors when Rose drove up. Her hair was back up in pigtails, and she was beaming a brilliant smile. She had on some of the tightest, flimsiest jogging shorts (pink, of course) that Rose had ever seen, and tight, blue-pastel t-shirt that was tied off above the midriff. She was so fucking cute! She stood up and literally bounced down to meet Rose at the truck. Rose was wearing grease-covered overalls and a work shirt. She suddenly felt a little disappointed in her appearance. Charlotte seemed not to care as she gave Rose a big hug and kissed her square on the lips.

"Missed you!"

Rose smiled. Charlotte wasn't just a girl: she was a cheerful phenomenon. "Hey, hands off! At least let me get cleaned up and change clothes."

Charlotte began to pout somewhat extravagantly. "Oh, all right. But put on ‘yer finest outfit ma'am. We be going to be goin' to McDonalds!" she finished in an outrageous Texas drawl.

"McDonalds?"

"Yeah. Your fridge is empty. I checked."

The two girls laughed. Charlotte looked on appreciatively as Rose got undressed. Rose made sure to take her time. When she got done showering, she found Charlotte had rooted through her closet and laid out some clothes for her. Black leather pants and a red leather vest.

"Do you even own underwear? I looked everywhere and couldn't find any."

"I think so. I couldn't tell you where it was if my life depended on it. Could be in a box somewhere."

"We'll have to do something about that. No, I'm not going to force you into a complete makeover. But you have some fine assets, with an emphasis on ‘ass.' You should show them off sometimes."

Rose was sliding into her pants. "Show them off to who?"

"Me," returned Charlotte, who helped Rose lace up her vest. "There we go. Shall we?"

The two girls went off to dinner. Rose was a little taken aback by it all. Charlotte would occasionally grab and hold her hand. She would whisper conspiratorially in Rose's ear or kiss her on the cheek or lips for no apparent reason. On the drive home, Rose brought this up.

"Hey, uhm, I'm not sure how to ask this but what was up tonight?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it almost seems like you were trying really hard to make everyone knew we were together." She moved to head off any misinterpretation. "Not that I mind people knowing we were . . . well, together, but you just seemed to making it super-blatant."

Charlotte sighed. "Remember how I said I wish I had done more when you got kicked off the team in high school?"

"Yeah, but I'm cool with that. You weren't ready."

"Maybe. But I kind of want to convince myself I'm not going to hide this time. I've been with a couple of girls before, but I've never really ‘outed.' I guess this is just my way of doing it."

"Cool." Rose reached out and took one of Charlotte's hands in her own. She brought it to her lips and kissed the back of her hand. Charlotte was practically glowing.

When they got back to Rose's place, she got an idea. "Wait here for a second." Charlotte looked quizzical while Rose went inside. She grabbed a bag of toys and a spare blanket. "Follow me."

Even though it was beginning to get dark, Rose was able to navigate to her favorite little spot on the hill. And since the moon was going to be full that night, they wouldn't have any problem finding their way back.

"Holy shit! You can see the soccer fields from . . . Hey! Do you come up here often?"

You have no idea, Rose thought to herself. "Yeah. I enjoy it here. Actually, that has something to do with what I wanted to tell you. I actually come here to watch you."

Charlotte looked flabbergasted. "Really?!? Why didn't you ever come down and say hi?"

"I didn't think you would even remember me."

"Remember you? Hell, I wanted you to be my first . . . you know. But you took off right after the incident, so I never got the chance to ask. You know, about a month ago I could have sworn that I saw something red moving around up here. The first thing I thought of was you. That's why . . ." Charlotte trailed off. Even in the dimming light, Rose could tell she was blushing.

"'That's why' what?"

"That's why I took the time to look you up. And find out where you lived and where you worked. And . . ." Charlotte was blushing furiously. "And why I loosened my battery cables in a place where you were most likely going to be the person who got called."

Rose was speechless. She thought she had brought Charlotte out here to spring a surprise on her, and once again the tables were turned.

"You set me up? I . . . You . . ." Rose knew she wasn't making any sense.

"Don't be mad! I just didn't know how else to approach you and . . ." Charlotte was cut off when Rose fell down, laughing her proverbial ass off. Charlotte just stared at the other girl incredulously. Then she started to giggle, then chortle, and then she was laughing just as hard as Rose. Soon they were both on the ground rolling around in the grass.

"Oh, man!" said Rose at last. "What a pair we make!"

"We don't do very many things conventionally, do we?"

"No. No we don't." She looked over at Charlotte. "You know, I didn't come out here all the time to just watch you. I, well, entertained myself as well."

Charlotte rolled over on her stomach, resting her head on her folded arms and looked at Rose. "Really? So what are you going to do now that I'm here in the flesh instead of just in your mind?"

"I'll think of something." She unrolled the blanket and set her bag next to it. Charlotte lay down on the blanket much as she had been on the grass. "Close your eyes," said Rose.

Charlotte did just that. Meanwhile, Rose got undressed. The moon was out now, and the sun had just disappeared below the horizon. She reached into her bag of goodies and pulled out two thin gloves, each of which had a small battery pack that tied to her wrists. She straddled Charlotte's back, and with some help pulled the girl's t-shirt over her head. Then Rose turned the gloves on. There were small pads in the fingertips that started to vibrate, and the pads in the palms produced a small amount of heat. The batteries only last for about an hour with these things, but that was usually plenty of time.