Bed of Rose's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose started at her friends neck, and the reaction was noticeable.

"Oh! Oh I like that. Where on earth did you get those things?"

"Adult novelty shop."

"We . . . we really need to go . . . mmmh . . . go shopping there again sometime."

Rose's hands massaged Charlotte's neck then she started working the shoulders. She could feel the knots and tension dissolving beneath them. She started moving her hands in ever widening circles, further down the girl's back and around the side; massing the sides of her breasts. Then she scooted back so she was straddling the upper part of Charlottes legs, so Rose could work the middle of her back, lower back, and finally that wonderful ass. Rose spent a lot of time massaging those beautiful cheeks, running her fingertips all over that tight pair of pink shorts. She scooted back one more time so she was over Charlotte's knees, and that's when the real fun began. She massaged Charlotte's upper legs, then her hands crept up and under those lovely shorts.

"I don't know what you're looking for," moaned Charlotte, "but I think it is a little lower."

Rose had Charlotte's legs pinned together with her knees. She turned one hand sideways and wiggled it between Charlotte's thighs just below her ass. Her thumb was in just the right position, so she began rubbing it up and down the other girl's mound. Sometimes she pushed inward just a bit, stimulating the sensitive opening. And Charlotte was completely at her mercy. With all of Rose's weight on the back of her legs, all she could do was hump upward a little, groaning and gasping for breath.

"Let me roll over," she asked plaintively. "Please?"

Rose smile and let the other girl roll over. But as soon as she was comfortable, Rose straddled her midsection again.

"Gotcha!" She reached back with one hand and began fondling Charlotte's crotch again, but this time she had more access. She pushed in a little deeper than she had been able to before. Charlotte was arching her back as much as she could, and was pushing her breasts together. That gave Rose an idea, and she moved her free hand up to grasp one of those wonderful globes. She teased the girl's nipples with her vibrating fingertips and caressed the soft skin underneath with the heated palms.

Charlotte had an almost maniacal look in her eyes. She flung her arms out to give her some leverage, and her hand encountered Rose's bag of goodies. She rooted around in it for a moment, then made a pleasurable, squealing little noise.

"What do we have here?" She pulled out Rose's double-ended dildo. "What on earth could you use this for?"

Rose grinned and took it from her. "Well, I guess this means we're going to have to get those shorts off so I can show you." She got off Charlotte's midsection, and the blonde girl lifted her butt off the ground so Rose could peel her very damp shorts off. Rose took a moment to take a few licks of Charlotte's cunt, then put one end of the dildo at the girl's opening. "How it works is this goes in here," she said pushing the head inside her friends waiting box, "and it gets pushed about halfway in." By that point, Charlotte's eyes were almost completely rolled back in her head. The dildo's progress was slow, as Charlotte was incredibly tight. "Then while you keep your legs spread, I turn sideways like this, and the other end," she said as she placed the free end of the dong between her own pussy lips, "goes in here." She slowly worked the other half of the toy into her body until she and Charlotte were mound-to-mound, and the dildo had completely disappeared from sight.

"Oh fuck me!" groaned Charlotte. She was beginning to move up and down the shaft, pausing at the bottom of every swing to grind her pussy against Rose's. Rose followed suit. After remembering she still had the gloves on, she ran a hand down the inner part of Charlotte's thigh until it reached the junction between the two girls. She placed her hand on her friend's body, and began massaging the mound and clit with her thumb. Now any one of the three things that was going on, including pussy bumping, dildo riding, and the vibrating gloves, would have been enough to make Charlotte cum. The three things together gave her no chance of survival. After only a couple of minutes, the blonde girl was in the throes of orgasm. Rose actually had to stop because Charlotte's legs clamped down on Rose's body, and the girl's vaginal walls clamped down on the plastic invader. Rose looked at the other girl as her muscles started to relax. Her skin was glistening with sweat and girl-juice. The look on her face was pure satisfaction. In a word, she looked . . . well, beautiful. Charlotte lay on the blanket with her arms stretched out at her sides, looking very much content. But as Rose started to disentangle herself from Charlotte's legs, the other girl showed signs of life.

"Oh no. We don't stop until we've BOTH gotten off!"

"So," Rose said coyly (and a tad huskily), "what did you have in mind?"

Charlotte leaned forward and whispered into Rose's ear. "Just get on your hands and knees, and I'll show you a REAL good time."

Rose did just that. The two-ended dildo had slid out in the uncoupling process, but she felt it being pushed gently into her slick pussy once again. Then, she felt the other end touching the puckered rosebud of her asshole.

"Oh, you are a naughty thing!" she whispered, waiting anxiously for what she knew was coming.

"Just stay right there and I'll treat you real good. And since I don't want you to bite your own lip or anything," Charlotte continued as she grabbed up her discarded shorts and sticking the crotch of them in Rose's face, "maybe you should bite down on these."

Rose took some of the shorts in her mouth. This was kind of cool, she thought. The smell of Charlotte's sex permeated the material, arousing Rose to all new heights. Then she felt the other end of the dildo being pushed gently put determinedly into her waiting ass. As always, it too a moment for her rectum to adjust to an intruder, so she put her head down on the ground while biting down on Charlotte's shorts. As her butt-hole released its death grip, Charlotte was able to start moving both ends of the toy. She put her had around the middle of the device, as if it were the handle on a suitcase. She started pulled and pushing the entire dildo at once, in and out of both openings.

Rose was in heaven. She had tried doing both ends before on her own, but it was impossible to get this kind of action going when you were on your own. Charlotte's hand picked up its pace. It must have looked like a piston moving; in and out, over and over. Rose elbows were on the ground and her hands were clenched around the back of her head. It felt so fucking good! She was getting jack-hammered in both holes by a plastic cock being wielded by her sex-crazed dream girl while she inhaled that very girl's aroma from her moist, sticky shorts. Dream girl. Was that what Charlotte was? Yes, thought Rose to herself. She definitely was.

It wasn't long until Rose felt a familiar sensation building up inside. "I'm close. Do me a favor, okay?"

"Anything. And I mean anything!"

"I want to come on your face!"

"That's like offering water to a woman dying of thirst!" Charlotte lay on her back, and Rose backed her crotch over her girlfriend's face. While leaving one end of the dildo buried in Rose's backside, she pulled the other end out so she could have the whole pussy to herself. She practically buried her mouth and tongue in Rose's box, waiting for her sweet reward. She didn't have to wait long before Rose exploded, grinding her pussy against Charlotte's face as the juice flowed from her body. As the last waves of pleasure ran through her, she felt Charlotte's tongue still licking gently away. She felt her friend kiss her pussy, then she felt a tugging on her hips. Rose slid down until, once again, they were lying side by side and looking into each other's eyes.

"You look even more beautiful in the moonlight, by the way," said Charlotte, who was gently tracing the outline of the muscles on Rose's arm. "I think I could get used to fucking you outdoors." She nibbled on Rose's ear a bit before and after uttering the word ‘fucking', which was a sensation Rose enjoyed very much.

"You're beautiful always. As far as sex outside," she continued while gently palming on of Charlotte's breasts (after discarding the now non-functioning gloves), "I think it would be fun to try snow. Sure it would be cold," she said while snuggling closer to Charlotte, "but that would mean that we would have to make more heat somehow."

"Somehow indeed." Charlotte looked quizzical for a minute. "Listen love," she said. Love, thought Rose. She liked the sound of that, too. "I've got a question for you," her friend continued, "and I hope it doesn't freak you out."

"Well?" said Rose.

"Well, my parents want to meet you. Would you like to come over for dinner tomorrow? I know it's your day off."

Rose was amazed at this girl's ability to amaze her. "You want me to meet your parents? Seriously?"

"Yeah. I kind of told them about you, and about us. I left out some of the naughtier details, of course, but that I hadn't been out with ‘just a friend.' I think they suspected I was gay, but . . ."

"Wait a minute! I thought you said . . ."

"I said I'd been with a couple of girls, but they were either drunk or even more shy than I was. Certainly they weren't even close to being . . .well you."

"So you outed yourself to your parents? Because of me? They're going to want to kill me! I know I'm gonna . . ."

Charlotte cut her off. "Actually, they're not. I think my mom suspected, so it was almost as if she was waiting for it. And I think my dad was happy. He actually said, ‘Well, at least you won't get knocked up anytime soon.' It was kind of strange."

"He actually said that?"

"Yep. So, what do you think?"

Rose lay there quietly for a moment. She hadn't imagined things moving that fast. She also realized that one thing that she was afraid of was that Charlotte's parents wouldn't like her.

Charlotte seemed to sense her trepidation. "Don't worry. They're quirky, but my parents are good people. They were both hippies long after the movement was over. And don't stress about making yourself up. You are who you are, and I want them to like you for that. I certainly do."

Rose made up her mind. "O.k." It felt good to say it. She was going to take a chance, sink or swim. Charlotte made it worth it.

"But," continued Charlotte, "we are DEFINETLY going to have to buy you some underwear. And maybe some lingerie. And possibly . . ." Rose cut her off with a kiss and a smile. They lay there on the blanket for almost an hour, basking in the light of a full moon.

---------- ---------------------

To Be Continued . . .