All Comments on 'Bedding Every Woman in the House'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Nicely done!

Nicely done! A good, straightforward telling of a situation that occurs more often than most would know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wait a second...

He didn't fuck the housekeeper. He missed one!

tony090909tony090909over 13 years agoAuthor
The housekeeper

I did actually think about including the housekeeper, but decided three fucks was enough (even for a fit young man!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
confusion due to ism's

Using localized ism's like " knackered" that aren't known but in a localized area makes reading difficult and leaves readers confused. Best remove such in the future if the author hopes for wider readership.

oldcitygentoldcitygentalmost 7 years ago
Good old Alan Clarke

I assume you meant the account in Alan's diaries. A rabid right winger but you had to admire his chutzpah! I like your version better tho

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

My oh my that reminds me of a story when I was an insurance agent and was out visiting my clients one day. The 21 yr old daughter happened to be there. She came over and I tried to interest her in a single parent family plan as she had a child out of wedlock. Then I said something about a sales contest with a possible trip to Hawaii. She got real interested in that so I said let's go have drink and talk about it. She quickly gets ready and leaves with me and we go down to my favorite bar the 49er Sports bar. So we listened to music we drank until I was broke and bar was.closing. she was so HOT TO TROT I couldn't believe it. Never have been with woman like that! No money for a motel but my office was just down the street. I fucked o. My buddies desk so my pussy juice would be proof to my buddy that I had really done her there! She was awesome but since I was married I didn't pursue her further. 6 stars for tony.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69713 months ago

The one time it should have had a twist “I saw a picture in the paper 10 months later.” “The caption read, Triplets delivered at home by the lady of the manor.” Now that would have been funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1521 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...