All Comments on 'Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 06'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Innocent and prom

I think Jenny and Ashley should go to the prom, I agree, Karen should back off a little and I wouldn't like Jenny and her mom to get into it.

I absolutely love your stories, I hope you continue this one I'd love to know what happens with Jenny and Ashley ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
prom date!

Please continue! I think they should go to the prom, and end up black at le chateaux club. If you wanted to bring Senator Green back into it, there's the opportunity. Not in favour of the incest idea. I love your stories but this series is my absolute favourite, I read them again and again!

Domenow1969Domenow1969almost 11 years ago
More please

I could not get enough. I want them all. Lol

Start with the next day and having the teacher being very horny for Jen.

I like the incest part but just a touch and it being encouraged by Karen. They don't do it on there own. (Even though I like that also it does not fit Jens character.

Also do prom and make out on the dance floor.

Don't end it yet. Or ever. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
all of the above

You should continue the story with all of this in the newer sections. They're all ideas to good to let fade!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please!!

Love all your stores. Please continue this one with Jenny & Ashley going to the prom & the club. Jenny should commit the ultimate sin with her mother. I would have Karen back off for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow.

This was definitely one of my favorite stories. I just couldn't get enough of it ;) I think Jenny and her mother should just do it !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Prom

her mom is just starting out she WOULD NEVER BANG HER DAUGHTER

#DOWNWITHINCEST!!

arobedarobedalmost 11 years ago

Best stories I have read. I would like a scene at the Chateau, where they discover Karen and Ashley's mom. Maybe with Rosie of the Governor. Mother-Daughter private show for the group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i think you should finish the story with the first to ideas that you listed and get miss morgan involved with mistress megan and get sabrina and ashley to submit to jennys mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i think option 4.

nicki33nicki33almost 11 years ago
mother and daughter

please i would love to read the incest between jenny and her mom

please

Mjhyde13usMjhyde13usalmost 11 years ago
Story idea

Bring back the Govanor, and the club

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No incest but much more

Somehow Ashley and jenny's moms should hook up and then Dom each other's daughter. Then all could hook up with the Governor, her daughter, the reporter and then rest of the characters together in an orgy with the old ones Doming the young ones and then again again in reversed roles. Hottest I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
story comments

All the above!

Great FUN to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

Don't stop writing this I think one through 4 you should have jenny girl return the

favor. :) keep writing

SugarSweetThingSugarSweetThingalmost 11 years ago
Please continue!!

I am loving this series! And referring to what should happen next I'd say all of it:) pretty please with sugar on top:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I honestly have never had the urge personally

But reading wise I think incest - the taboo- could be pretty hot. Maybe even work on Karen's mom, or even Ashley's "christian" mom.

I mean you already went for the shock factor of the same Mistress(karen) domming Jenny's mom.

bobiprasadbobiprasadover 10 years ago

Please right chapter 7 can't wait to read it all the stories was good I like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great series

This is an amazing series, I would love to see it all happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story

Well thank you for the best story i have read and i think Ashley and Jenny should go to the prom

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes to all

really good story and yes jenny and Ashley should go to the prom and jenny should try and seduce Ashley`s mum and they should all end up at the club after the prom. where jenny does get her mum after

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All of the above

I think you should continue it with all those ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great series

I think you should continue with the Ashley/Jenny prom idea, I think the love idea really adds substance to this story and makes it a great read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Do It All!

Have Jenny do her mother and get her to commit to being Jenny's sub. Have Ashley's mom commit to Jenny. Have Ashley share her mother with Jenny. Have Karen get put down and submit to Megan and have Megan seduce Karen's mother in front of her. Have Karen's mother become Megan sub. Have Mistress Wanda submit to Megan. Have Meg and Jenny's Mom and Mistress Wanda in a very deep relationship. Have Ashley and Jenny go to the prom and come out and get more involved @ college. Then plan Ashley and Jenny marriage and Megan and Jenny's mother and Mistress Wanda marriage and living as one family of constant happy sexual pleasure. Ending with Karen and her Mother coming together as lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the next day

i think u should start with the next day, then move on to jenny and ashley

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great mixture

...of good people and bad people (that's life, isn't it?) make this story a rip-roaring treat and probably as close to real life as you'll find on this site. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the next chapter

I think she should make love to her mother, and then slowly dominate her.

Kristina........Maddie's daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great stoey even for hetrosexual men

Jenny go to prom with Ashley where they all end up at Le Château Club?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
senator green

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please don't make this the end

I know it has been a while since this has been submitted but please don't leave us like this. I personally would not like to see this story take an incest turn. Personally, would love to see the continuation of Jen and Ashely's story; them to stay together happily ever after, maybe start a new series of the other relationships; Jen's mum with Karen/Meg, etc. x.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Don't End it

I love this series since I feel a little like Jenny and a little like her mother. Its been a while since I was 18, I was married once but until recently I never thought twice about the possibility of being with another woman. So far this is the second series I've read of yours. I read Pet Teacher too which was so amazing how turned on I was and now with the Bedding the Babysitter. Wow. I think you should leave the incest out as someone else commented. However I do like the idea of you exploring the relationship of Jenny and Ashley. Definitely want to see them go to prom but not sure about adding Le Chateau Club into the story just yet. I can see her mom with Mistress Megan; maybe those two need to visit Le Chateau Club since that was the place Megan took Jenny. I really think you are an amazing writer with a special gift. I have that gift too but not sure if I could write anything near as erotic as what you have written. I mostly write fan fiction along with an occasional blog about a musician and his/her album. But please don't end this story like this, there are too many unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderfully sweet and sexy story.

It could end here, I think it should.

Whatever ending you add after this would be a statement or a morale. Such as:

- The all go to the club for a major Domination gang bang. Halleluja, Domination is the only true way to love. But that is not right

- Jenny disentangle herself from her 2 Mistresses and live happily ever after with Ashley. Halleluja, true love is the only true way to love. But that is not right.

- Karen gets exposed and because of her callous and rather sadistic use of other people she is sent to rehab at NA (Nymphomaniacs Anonymous). But that is not right.

Let us just leave them all here to muddle through on their own, They are doing OK, so why should we force a lusty or loveydovey or just or anything else ending on them.

Love VvV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I would say no to the incest part but I would like to read more. Curious as to what Karen would do

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

all of your story line are very good and could be told and all would be very good. the incest story line is not needed but all the rest are very interesting to continue jenny's story

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01over 10 years ago
I think...

I have enjoyed your series. I think you have done very well. There are a few loose ends that need to be tied up. I think Jenny and her Mother should become "sisters in submission" to Megan. Of course they will have to have sex but only with Megan. That way they can keep their regular relationship. Karen is becoming a little too aggressive in her recruiting. Maybe Megan should put her in her place? Perhaps take her for a session with Rosie? Or give her to Gov. Green or her daughter as a pet? I want to see how things go with Ashley and Jenny. It seems Ashley may have a bit of dom in her. She was the aggressor on the date. She took the lead. Then there is Miss Morgan. Perhaps she needs Karen? The whole Megan/Jenny/Ashley thing needs to be brought out. There is also the guy who asked Jenny to the prom. So you see the "Happily Ever After" has to wait for a few more chapters. It has been a year since the last posting. I hope you haven't given up this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
happily ever after

First the writing and the topic are excellent. Well developed characters with something more to give the reader. The story line has been developing into something that could become a full erotic novel. I would buy a copy.

I would love to see all of the ideas you have given as examples expanded on and brought to fruition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ashley

I love, love, love the stories in this series and would personally enjoy them going to the prom ans the club after.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Orgy ever after!!!

Oh my god this is seriously among the best if not THE best series I've read on Literotica! All of the characters are distinct, relatable, and kinky as fuck. To be completely honest I was a little disappointed when she chose Ashley over Karen but such is life. My suggestion, or maybe more of a request, is that the next chapter(s) be about immediate after she gets home, a fun discussion between Jenny/Karen/Ms. Morgan, and then they all go to prom (which Ms. Morgan is chaperoning) and they all go to Le Château Club to meet up with EVERYONE and have a huge but tasteful orgy.

Please and thank you for paying this any heed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
twist

I think you should have jenny stop being a sub, and have her Mom take her place.

I think jenny and ashly should Go to prom. Just my thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible series

the entire series is superior. I will come back and write thoughts about moving forward.

EroticaReader12321EroticaReader12321over 10 years ago
Please dont stop

I belive this could be a series that goes on for a few more chapters, one more week of Jenny getting teasd by the whole school, including her two freinds (nudge nudge) where at the end (the prom) she has several desions to make, the biggest, being who she leaves prom with the viable canidates being ashley, karen, her old best freinds or even her english teacher..... But whatever you do decide with this series please know I think its created more questions than its acctually answered.

Thank you for reading this and sorry for the grammar im on my phone with a shit keybad. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Next Chapter

I think Jenny should go to the prom with Ashley and then to Le Château Club where Senator Green finds them and takes them home with her after Ashley gets off with Rosy at Le Château Club....

By the way is Le Château Club a real Lez club???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think senator green should return from part two I really wanted to know what happened between them

SteverenosSteverenosover 10 years ago
Hot - needs to go on

Jenny needs to go to prom, Karen needs to be put in her place by Megan possibly by a meeting with big Rosie at the club after prom. Governor Green and her daughter can be there as we'll. Jenny needs do be more Domme at times. Like you pointed out she is conflicted she would do well in both roles maybe taking over her home from her mother Jenny could Dom her and love her Ashley could move in with Jenny and her mom; because her family can't accept her lifestyle; this way there is a closeness to Megan and her Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue Please!!!

I would like to see more of this excellent series.

I was rather hoping to read more of Ms Morgans seductions instead of it being hinted at as it was.

I would like to see Karen's power pulled back,a lot.

Megan is the only one to be able to do this.

You say wanting a happy ending,

Well with Karen on the loose there can be no happy ending.

She will punish Jenny and try to take away your happy ending.

By ruining Ashley's and Jenny's plans,

You just have to go forward you really do.

Senator Green and her daughter along with Megan and/or+Rosie

could do that to Karen...also don't just ruin Karen some how have

here realize what she has really done.

OpenmymindOpenmymindover 10 years ago
Hot stuff

This series is very tantalizing and fun to read. I was seriously aroused at several different points in the series. Not being in the Gay or Lesbian lifestyle, but curious about it all, I wonder if this type and level of activity with doms having multiple subs all pleasing each other is common? The incest stuff is not my cup of tea, but overall a very hot piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ultimate Sin

Incest part next!!! I think Jenny should be in control over her mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue this!!!

I agree with Steverenos and Anonymous. I would like to see Ashley and Jenny make it. I do not want harm to Karen, although she does need some limiters and should not hurt Ashley and Jenny. The suggestion to have Jenny domme her mom and move in with Ashley is really not too bad a situation. You are a good author, so I know you can come up with something suitable for everyone.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 10 years ago
Requests

1. School next day yes.

2. Incest yes

3. No more Greene

4. Prom yes

ClayDoggClayDoggover 10 years ago
Prom ending

I think the girls going to prom together would be the perfect ending. Declaring they are lesbians in the process. Incest does not need to happen. But the prom would be the best ending and going to the club of course.

PS. Loved the series. Would love to here more tales of mistress megan.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 10 years ago
Oh my...

I truly hope you continue to keep this story going.... I think Karen needs to fade out and be brought down a peg by Sabrina and a couple of the Cheerleaders. A continuation of Jenny and Ashley and their Mom's as well as Megan. I think the girls need to work on Wanda and draw her into their group with her being dominated by Jenny and Ashley. But you will figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
need more

incest and prom and to the club

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

School the next day- yes

Senetor green- yes

Incest - maybe?

Club- deffiantly

Will be looking for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Prom idea

I think that the prom idea is the best but I would like to hear about what Karen tries to do to jenny. I also like the idea of incest but I think that the prom idea should be the main idea. This should be at most two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
incest and more

I like the incest part more but think the other ideas are good too, maybe you can work all of them in? but I love this series can't wait for more or something close to or the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NO to incest...

...but yes to everything else. You can squeeze a lot of sex out of this bunch without resorting to incest, which has already been ruled out by the characters themselves. I think it'd be way cooler for Ashley to finally meet Megan and learn exactly why Jenny lives the sub life she does... that is, after she discovers Her dom side in the bathroom at prom! Also, you are an AMAZING writer and your stories are an inspiration.

-Sledgehammer720, who can't sign in to his account on his work computer.

Evangeline22Evangeline22about 10 years ago
Prom and the Senator

I don't think you should do an incest scene with Jenny and her mom unless its to please Karen and Megan at the same time. I do think that you should lead off with how Mrs. Wyatt got herself into the position of being between Megan's legs. The next installment being what happens the next day at school when she meets up with Karen and what she is told to do for a punishment while dealing with the fact that she and her teacher have had sex. After that Prom night should happen where Jenny tells Tylor that she can't go to prom with him and instead goes to prom with Ashley. Which leads to them going to the club afterwards and seeing Senator Green again. That's just a thought wave for you take it how you will but I would love to see more of this story played out its amazing and I've enjoyed reading every line of it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i agree

I agree with all of the above suggestions for how this series should go on plus there is the matter of Karen`s mum been seduced as well,plus what happens to Sabrina and the rest of the cheerleaders

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incest!!!

You have to do the incest please!!!

blahhead818blahhead818about 10 years ago
Definitely prom with Ashley, everything else is up to you.

I think this was a great last chapter, but if you add another chapter Jenny should continue dating Ashley. Great series!

Olddog13Olddog13about 10 years ago
My comments - Love the story line !!

>First, Karen must become Jenny's sub slut. Jenny needs a sub, and Karen's ther best one to go that way. Karen's too demanding.

>Jenny and Ashley should become a couple.

>Jenny's Mom and Megan should become a triad with Karen's Mom.

>Jenny and her Mom start walking around the house naked, and Jenny is her Mom's House Mistress. Yes, the Incest angle should be explored, probably with Megan guding Jenny and her Mom, and Karen and her Mom also.

This story is SO FUCKING HOT !! Loved it all. I read on my iPod Touch and after I change pages in a story section I have to make the page and text bigger. It's a pain, but with this story, it's not as bad as with other stories. After I read all the chapters, I had to go change my underwear because I had dripped so much precum. You also made me cum twice with your descriptions. Wonderful story. Now to reas all of your others.

Thanks so much for posting them on Literotica.

AngelsKissAngelsKissabout 10 years ago
Incest

You should go with the incest. That would be so hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My comments.

would love for it to continue with everything you mentioned. The more stories the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1, 2, & 4

I agree with old dog completely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Story continuation

Loving all you work so far Silkstockinglover.

For me the story need to follow Jenny and Ashley- should they now become the slaves of Jenny's teacher? whilst Jenny's mum and Karen become slaves to Megan?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Senator Green

You've included Daphne Green in so many of your stories, you should give her a story of her own, a bit of background context about her, so we actually get to know something about her, other than that she is a kinky politician that frequents a lesbian club, to seduce young submissive girls. She has the potential to be a great character, she just needs some depth.

missnottimissnottialmost 10 years ago
senator Green

Bringing back senator Green would be a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Authors note

Hi all,

I have tried writing the next chapter for over a year and finally have finished what will be potentially if part 7 is liked a multi-part continuation.

Part 7 is at the editors and hopefully ready for release in the next couple of weeks

Jasmine may 2014

biercebiercealmost 10 years ago
All of the above

Great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great stories

I found your stories very interesting. I hope that you add more chapters to this story. I would enjoy reading more about Jenny and seeing how she and ashley become a couple. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Looking for ch. 7

You have a great story going, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NoNo Maybe?

I don't think the Governor really has a place in this story now, and Ashley would be distinctley out of place at the Le Chateau. Should Mother and Daughter commit incest? Well, I don't know. I think that they are accepting of each other, but not really romantically so, so I just can't really see it. I think Karen needs to be reigned in by Mistress Megan. She is out of control and too much of a show-off to have people's personal secrets in her possesion. Too much she knows about everyone in this story. Mistress Megan needs to have a stronger hold on her as she is the kind of person who would just say,"I am the Mistress now, and I'll expose you all if you don't obey". And she could, with her popularity, influence, and family money. Already she is texting demands to Jenny even though Karen knows Jenny is on a date with Ashley. So, to wrap up. The Governator is done with, LeChateau has served it's purpose, Sandra is probably no longer a threat, mother is a question mark, Karen is potentially a destructive element to several lives, and Mistress Megan seems to be the sole voice of reason at this point. Helping Jenny to discover herself and seduce Karen. Get Jenny a makeover and a well-paying job. Advising Jenny with her self-confidence troubles, helping her deal with her mother, and then going over and befriending Jenny's mother - comforting her that she can submit to someone stable mentally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree with much of what NoNo Maybe? said...

Jenny and her mom? No

Continue with what happens at school the next day? Yes.*

Senator Green (and her daughter)? I think spin-off story would be a much more suitable idea.

Jenny and Ashley should go to the Prom, but not end up at the club because it doesn't fit for those two.

*Karen needs to be put in her place by Megan, or someone she fears, because she's becoming too much of a monster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PROM!

Jenny and Ashley should go to prom and let their relationship develop more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incest

i think she should have her mother tied up and everyone takes turns fucking her with her daughter being lasg to eat her mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think Jenny and Ashley are great and you should build on that, also Karen and Susan how they develop and Megan over looking it all as the matriarch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue

I loved reading all 6 chapters. You have a great way of detailing the story. Would love to see Jenny's story continued. All of your ideas of ways to go sound great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thresome

How about Jenny,Karren and her mum!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Wonderful story.

Evan if I'm excluded for my gender. Does everyone have to be dominated ? Ashly and Jenny seem to be onto a warm relasionship. No mother daughter, this story might not be the place, and incest is creepy. You have many couples who can be together for me to enjoy. Always wanting more, does Rebecca still draw girl art, and that is very good girl art. I'm sure you've told her. I'm trying to find her site.a A new tradition illustration that has me dreaming a woman on a table has spilled her box on cornflakes. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Prom!!!

Please don't end it here. I wanna know what happens to Jenny and Ashley. I'm going die. You left me on a big cliff hanger here. I would really love to know what happens to them. I mean it's prom. So many things could happen. (Hopefully them breaking up isnt one of those) 🙏 please keep going. Your are truly gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Superb series! I read them all, and loved them. You are quite gifted. I would like to see a serious, mature relationship developed between Jenny and Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
INCEST! AND ASHLEY AND JENNY

No more karen because she pulls everyone away start an incest with obviously jenny and her mom and continue jenny and ashley's life story/love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mix it up..great job so far

Karen using Sabrina and Jenny's mom in a threesome forcing Sabrina to be Jenny's mom's sub while Jenny and her girlfriend are watching and playing on their own.

Teacher submitting to megan and wearing a viberator which karen controls in class

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't stop!!

This is only my opinion but this isn't the right story for insest.. The love story between Ashley and Jenny should be explored more! Defs write about the prom! And like I said this is only my opinion but Karen seems to be too hardcore, like when she made Susan tell Jenny the whole story how she subbed to Karen and tt made the mother daughter relationship between Susan and Jenny all awkward and stuff, she takes it a bit too far sometimes, like calling Susan a cunt and stuff in front of Jenny while they try have a honest mother to daughter convo. But I think Jenny and Ashley should definitely lot stop there. If you wanted to keep the submission theme going then Ashley could develop a liking to being a dominator, doesn't have to be extreme since she is a shy girl but there relation could spark something new? Love the story and have read all chapters and some more than ones :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks fr th flls

Even though this is one of the sexiest stories I've ever read, it also made me quite sad at the end as I recently broke up with my girlfriend and started dating a guy. But I miss her...? What's wrong with me?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful, heartfelt story!

I love it...I cried at so many points and could neither stop reading or touching myself! Please have Jenny and Susan start an incestuous relationship...and possibly experience some whipping, flogging, and bondage together. Three tau crosses for Karen, Susan, and Jenny? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
incest!

incest

SynisterSynisterabout 7 years ago
All

you do all 4. explore all the aspects of them. cause in all reality you opened the door for the stories already and if you do an incest one then include the Governors daughter with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really u can't stop

U r kidding right there r so many more things how about Jenny seducing Ashley's mom and what about miss Morgan come on can't stop here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more

Plz write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incest!

Definitely incest between Jenny and her mom and a threesome with Ashley. Perhaps a foursome between the three of them and Ms. Morgan.

Ashleys father finds out about them and confronts Jenny and her mom in anger and rapes them both out? Ashley walks in and is raped also.

KrazyTaz12KrazyTaz12almost 7 years ago
HOT HOT

Wow love your stories . I love them. I am a guy and yes I do like these kind of stores. I am straight but my Father was bi/gay more gay but loved him as my dad. He passed away last year. I have not been with a male willing I was molested as a child and have no desire to be with a man I love pussy to much .so I just want to tell you great job on the stories keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YOU ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST TALENTED WRITER ON LITEROTICA

Whatever you decide to do, to continue the "Bedding the Babysitter" story will be excellent reading and will capture the readers attention from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue...

There are so many things you can explore, all with the backdrop of Jenny and Ashley's love. I. think the parent-teacher conference between Miss Morgan and Jenny's mom has potential. Also, Megan gently seducing the mother-daughter pair. That could be an amazingly gentle and loving scene. Perhaps Megan and mom are together in the new hot tub, inviting Jenny to soak and relax with them... the conversation turning to joyful loving, friendship, delicious sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely understated!

You can keep films, while there are writers like you there will always be good things to savour, especially stories, your kind of stories. Loved it ...all of it, please keep writing!!!

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
JENNY

The mom and daughter should be a regular with Megan and Karen also. please do not bring the GOV/SEN back into the relationship but maybe her daughter????? The teacher should take JENNY'S love from Ashley that was a really hot hookup..Jenny and her mom visit Rosie in the bathroom...

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
Great

I have no idea where this should go, but keep up the good work.

AZTanDanAZTanDanover 6 years ago
More Jenny and Ashley

The relationship has blossomed and in my opinion should be the next logical addition to a superb series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ultimate

Jenny and Ashley remain a couple but not exclusive. Both are repeatedly seduced, first lovingly by teacher, then by mom and neighbor Miss Morgan who feverishly fist them both taking turns/swapping. Jenny is driven home again and subduction by Ashley’s dad he takes her anal cherry. Miss Karen takes teacher’s anal cherry and controls her. Football team gets involved and has their way with the girls to keep quite.

I enjoyed your writing very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
enjoyed all of your ideas

every one of your potential ideas together would keep you writing and us enjoying this story for many more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50735 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...