Bedroom Conversations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,084 Followers

I lay there in the darkness stunned! What would cause a thirty five year old woman to behave that way? It must have been drugs or grass or maybe she was more pissed at Rich than we thought. Whatever it was, she just lost control and was fuckin like a mink.

"This is all documented with witnesses and everything?"

"The detectives have all the proof they need. Jim was really pissed at Margie for opening that confidential package. He made her promise not to tell anyone."

I sighed. "And so she told all the ladies in the club?"

"Of course not dear! She'd NEVER do that! She just told our luncheon group. That's all!"

"Yeah, that's all! Good night dear."

"Good night dear."

THURSDAY NIGHT IN BED A WEEK LATER

We lay quietly in the dark for several minutes before she spoke.

"Anything new about Carolyn, dear?" Peggy asked in that super sweet voice I had learned to pay attention to because it meant she knew something I didn't.

Oh shit! Does she know? No way. She couldn't know.

"Nothing special, dear," I said.

"Then what the hell is this business about Carolyn's follow-up examination being negative? You haven't examined her -- I checked your schedule."

"You checked my schedule?"

"Of course I checked your schedule. I'm your wife! I always check your schedule. I just call Gail or go by your office and look at your computer."

No privacy! No privacy at all. She's gonna find out about last Saturday - one way or another. I better tell her before she finds out.

"Well, actually, I did examine Carolyn."

"When," Peggy demanded. "She wasn't on your schedule."

"Saturday morning."

"Saturday morning? You don't even have a nurse available on Saturday except in the ER. Where did you examine her?"

"In my office. Rich brought her in. He's humiliating her. He's treating her like a whore."

"SHE IS A WHORE," said Peggy, almost shouting.

"Carolyn talked to a lawyer and found out that there was no way she could walk out of this marriage with a dime. Rich can kick her to the curb anytime he wants to. She needs to stay married. She's got no choice -- she's not trained in any profession. She'd end up as a waitress or something."

"The bitch doesn't deserve to stay married," Peggy said.

"Well he brought her in to my office Saturday morning. He didn't even look at her. He just said 'Get naked bitch!' and she started to undress. Rich filled me in on what she had been doing. It was just like Margie told you. Rich talked about her fucking those kids while she stripped and then she stood there, naked, hanging her head down, humiliated, and saying nothing."

"He said he's already looking for another position. Obviously he can't stay in Springfield. There may be an opening in Kirksville. He's trying to decide whether to take her with him or dump her. I mean, he just said all that in front of her! She's desperate. So she's just following his orders now. Anything he tells her to do she does. She's scared to death he'll dump her."

"The slut ought to be scared! I hope he does dump her. She'll end up as the town whore - just public pussy! Hell! She's almost public pussy now!"

"Where's that forgiving heart of yours?" I asked, half joking.

"Look Tom," Peggy said very seriously. "How many husbands in the club are gonna hear about this and wonder what their own wives do in the afternoon? How many marriages are gonna be needlessly threatened because one wife in our club turns into a whore? How many happy marriages are gonna have old wounds re-opened? She hurts every wife we know. Shit! I wouldn't be surprised if even YOU had been wondering about me."

"Peggy, I never ... "

"I'm sorry! You haven't! Of course I know you haven't. But you're special -- not every husband is like you. That's just ONE of the reasons I love you so much."

"Don't get so damn serious."

"Okay, so you examined her in your office. No nurse or anything? Who draped her for the exam?" Peggy asked.

"She wasn't draped," I said. "She was naked."

"She just stripped down in your office?"

"She stripped down buck-naked. Except for her shoes. Rich made her wear spikes. He said it made her look more like a whore."

"Rich is right about that -- she is a whore. But, let me get this straight. The bitch was buck-naked walking around in spike heels with you and Rich just standing there looking at her and talking about her fucking those kids, two or three at a time?"

Peggy sat up and leaned on her elbow. I couldn't see her in the darkness but I felt her hot breath on my face.

"Yeah."

"So what happened?"

"I set up the table and got her into stirrups for the exam."

"Into stirrups? Her feet up in the air and her knees spread out wide? Buck-naked? No drapes?"

"Yeah."

"Jesus! Then you did a pelvic?"

"Yeah."

"You wore a glove I hope. I wouldn't want you to touch that filthy pussy with your bare hands.

"I wore a glove."

"You got a smear and culture for GC?"

"Yeah."

"And Rich was just standing there watching?"

"Yeah. I'd never done a pelvic on a naked lady in stirrups before and ... "

Peggy interrupted. "She's not a lady! She's a whore! She fucks guys three at a time!"

"Anyway, I finished the pelvic and she got up off the table. I was filling out the lab slips and she was just standing there naked -- afraid to get dressed till Rich told her to."

Peggy was silent for a moment and then said, "I've got a picture of that in my head."

Then after a long pause she chuckled and said, "And darling, what were you thinking?"

Peggy was in my head again.

"Well, it was just like she was in that damn white bikini at the pool, long legs and ... I mean really long legs and ... except ... except, there was no bikini."

Peggy started to laugh. "The bitch turned you on, didn't she? You finally got turned on in your office. That's a first!"

Shit! Peggy can read my mind. I had taken my time on the paper work and looked at Carolyn several times and yeah, she had turned me on. Damn she had a great body! She was thirty-five and still had it. Those big tits hanging there -- just a slight mid-thirties sag -- with big hard nipples sticking out.

Laying here in the darkness, I remembered those tits jiggling as she walked, and that hairy bush -- maybe the hairiest bush I had ever seen -- and I'd seen a hell of a lot of beavers over the years. As I put my fingers in her I thought about three young studs taking turns using this hairy thing.

I remembered her bush showing through that wet, white bikini that day at the pool. She had showed that bush to half the guys in the country club that afternoon two months ago, when she was pissed at Rich. I think that's when she started looking for some guy to fuck.

I'd done lots of pelvic exams. But naked! That was something else again. It was not something I had ever even thought about doing.

Rich was trying to humiliate her and he was doing a damn good job. I had the feeling that he enjoyed treating her this way. Maybe he'd keep her around for a while and have some fun with her and that thought turned me on -- thinking about what he might make her do.

My loving wife couldn't see my face in the dark -- but she didn't need to.

"Yeah! I can tell from the way you're breathing that she turned you on. You look at pussies every day draped in sheets. But not a single one of those pussies is ever attached to a bitch that's just stripped down for you and is walking around naked in spike heels doing everything she's told to do. And a bitch you know has been fuckin guys three at a time."

She was in my head again -- Peggy knew everything I thought about. It's a damn good thing she loves me the way she does.

Peggy chuckled. "I remember that day at the pool. Not a single guy at the club could resist that bikini! I remember the way they looked at her! And the way YOU looked at her! You horny bastard! You could see her beaver through that white bikini and her nipples too -- nipples the size of silver dollars."

"And if those guys couldn't resist her in that bikini," she continued, "there's not a man alive who wouldn't turn on watching that slutty bitch walk around naked!"

"Well, baby," I said. "I guess, maybe, she did turn me on. That doesn't happen very often," I admitted.

"It doesn't happen EVER in your office! I know what's in you head and I know it doesn't. That's why I trust you to shove your fingers into every pussy in Greene County and never stray off the porch."

"And I know what turned you on!" Peggy chuckled. "It was those spike heels holding up those long legs and that big curly haired beaver wasn't it? I saw it through her bikini that day at the pool and I just knew right away that it was turning you on. That's why I got so pissed -- I want MY beaver to turn you on that way not one belonging to some other bitch. I can't even begin to imagine you watching her walk around your office buck-naked! It was that thick bush wasn't it?"

"Well ... Yeah, baby, it was the bush. That's the hairiest bush in Greene County!"

"Hairier than mine?"

"Yeah, honey -- but only a tad hairier!"

"It's funny you being turned on in your office. But you'd never fuck her - I'm in your head, remember? She turned you on big time but you wouldn't fuck that public pussy even with some other guy's dick."

Peggy was right. I was turned on but I'd never fuck her.

"She's a bitch!" Peggy chuckled. "But, I can't wait to tell the girls at lunch. I want to tell them this story real slow. I know exactly what every gal at the table will be thinking when I tell it. They may not say it but they'll all think it."

"Every gal will think to herself, 'I'm glad that Rich didn't make that slut strip down naked and parade around in front of MY husband.' They'll all think that! And then they'll all tell me how lucky I am to have a husband who looks at pussy all day long and never, ever checks any of it out after work."

"Oh? And how do you know I haven't checked any of it out after work?"

"Because I know what's in your head, darling. I know how you think and what you think. That's why I love you. Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

Peggy reached over and rubbed her hand down my stomach. Then she giggled when she felt my hard cock. She stroked it gently.

"Damn this thing feels good," she said. "And it's all mine. You know baby, it ain't who lights the fire -- it's who gets to enjoy the heat."

"So darling, I'm gonna climb on this thing now and have myself some fun - even when I know you're thinking about another pussy. And you have my permission to think about the hairiest bush in Greene County, while I'm enjoying the heat it turned on. I know how to treat my husband to keep him. You're a keeper! And I'm planning on keeping you!"

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,084 Followers