Bedroom Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached around with one hand and with a well practiced maneuver had the clasp undone. Her bra fell forward, and she caught it with her arms. They might be smaller, but they were perfect. Not a hint of any hair or freckle. She had tan lines, but not that bad, and I was sure with her father at work and Jeff in school, she spent some time topless by the pool. I reached out gently with my fingers and squeezed the breasts a bit, letting my fingers trace their way to her tits and then tweaking them. She gasped at the feeling, and I left her with that on her mind.

With Crystal, I didn't waste time. The triangles could slide on the lower string to be fully adjustable, and with both hands moving in opposite directions, and slid the covering away. Her breast popped out and hung over the bottom string a bit. They were nowhere nearly as perfectly shaped as Kate's, and they probably looked better in the bikini, but there was something extra erotic about them when exposed. Her areolas were a bit big for my taste, as were her long nipples, but imagining them swaying if I fucked her doggy style or having them bouncing in my face if she were sitting in my lap made me start to get hard again. I felt them up for a few seconds and decided I could get used to them if I had to.

"Very nice ladies," I said, backing away from them. I hadn't really taken off Crystal's top yet, and she started to move the triangles back in place. "No, no, no," I said, looking at what she was doing. Kate turned to and frowned at her friend. If one of them was going to be topless, they both were.

"Okay, okay," Crystal placated us. She reached behind her back and pulled the strings loose and took the top off.

I took the razor and shaving cream from Kate. "One more thing," I told them. "When I am done, you are both going to suck it."

"We are not," Kate said, though not very firmly.

"Yes you are, and not just because I am telling you to, but because you want to." I paused as I watch them exchange glances. It looked like they were each silently asking the other, "You do?" "Yes," I answered their unspoken words, "you do. That is why you had me clean it up. That is why you are having me shave it. You want a close look at this cock, and I will give it to you, but you will have to suck on it."

"You won't shoot anything in our faces?" Crystal asked. "Cause I'm not up for that."

"You think I have anything left?" I motioned toward the sodden panties in the shower.

"We'll do it," Kate agreed after a nod from Crystal, "but you better not cum on us."

"Ladies, please," was all I said and then got to work.

Like I said, I had shaven down there before, and it wasn't that hard. The trick was trying to get your sack to inflate a bit. If it is all loose skin, you will cut yourself. Luckily, with two topless girls in front of me, there was no chance of anything down their being loose. I took a seat on the very edge of the flip down seat in the shower and lathered up.

It takes short, slow strokes. You have to always be conscious of where your dick is too. By pulling it in certain directions, you can flatten out different sections of your sack. I imagine to the girls it looked like I was playing some type of weird arcade game, moving my penis like it was a joystick.

There is no grain to cut against, at least on the sack. The hairs just pop out at any angle they want. So you need to stroke the blade in all directions to make sure you get it smooth. For the hair at the base of the penis, it's best to let that soak in the shaving cream as long as possible to get it as soft as possible. I usually liked to trim it with a clippers first, but that wasn't an option now.

After five minutes of careful work, I stood up and cleaned off in the running water. I then walked over to the two girls, who hadn't been able to take their eyes off the process the whole time. I don't think either of them blinked. They both crouched down a bit and began to gently touch and stroke it, feeling all of the freshly smooth contours.

I walked past them, getting a few complaints at first, but went to the towel rack and took two down to fold and put on the hard tile floor. "Kneel on these," I suggested. They did and then continued their examination. They made no move to bring my dick to their mouths, but I let them play a bit first, knowing they would eventually come around to the idea.

Their fingers were exploratory first, feeling me out and working me up into an erection. I wasn't so naïve as to think either of these girls were a virgin, but a quickie in the backseat of a car with a boyfriend that is only interested in one thing is a little different than being given free reign to explore a man's clean shaven genitals.

Crystal was actually the first to take the plunge, extending her tongue to lick my shaft delicately. Kate watched her with interest and then joined in on the other side. My view was heaven. Both girls' hard nipples brushed against my thighs as their tongues made slow circuits around my ever hardening shaft. It had been long enough now to regain an erection after my last orgasm, and with this type of prodding, it didn't long.

The girls watched and giggled as it went from a five-inch sausage arched toward the floor to an eight-inch rock hard pipe arched toward their faces. Again Crystal was the first to experiment trying to fit the head in her mouth. She had to straighten her legs as high as they could go while kneeling to attack it from above, but she got it most of the way in. She left it there and swirled her tongue around for a few glorious seconds and the pulled back.

"It's big," she replied, slurping up some drool that tried to escape.

Kate took her turn. She was the smaller girl in every way, and she didn't get quite as far down it as Crystal, but her inexperienced tongue made up for it, darting around my head in a chaotic method that sent shivers up and down my spine.

They traded off and on now, playing with my balls like someone trying to count the remaining tiles in a scrabble bag from the outside and sucking and licking my cock with ever increasing vigor. It turned into a contest between them who could take it in further or who slurp on it louder or who make me moan louder.

They had already stripped me, forced me to wear women's underwear, and masturbate. Now they began to take this new activity as an additional type of torture. Arousing me and then backing off to switch places. Since they were told I had nothing left to shoot at them, they figured they could get me all riled up and I wouldn't be able to orgasm. Boy, were they in for a surprise.

I almost lost my chance when a bit of precum began to leak out. They tasted it before they saw it, but when they did see it, they looked up at me in concern. "I thought you said you were done?" Kate asked.

"That's all I have left," I said in a strained voice as if it were causing me pain.

Crystal looked at the slow, pathetic dripping from my cock as if this were an orgasm. "Aww," she said as if talking to a baby. "Is that all you have left? I bet there is more in there." And she went at me with vigor, sucking and stroking like she hadn't done before. My moaning increased ten-fold and I could see her look up at me from her work, a mischievous grin in her eyes.

Kate shoved her aside to take her turn. She too went at it vigorously, using her hand as if it were an extension of her mouth. She added a twist with her wrist too that drove me insane. I was holding onto my orgasm now, like a man hanging from a rope atop a 50 story building. They traded off again and with each variation in their methods, it was like they were hanging 20-pound weights to my body as I hung from the rope.

Crystal went at it for thirty seconds and then Kate traded off again. My hands were getting sweaty as my grip on the figurative rope slipped more and more. When Crystal nearly swallowed me whole after the next trade off, it was too much and I let go of the rope. "Arrghhhh!" I grunted.

Crystal pulled her face away, still holding my cock in her hands and smiled up at me at the agony she thought she was causing me. That's when I hit her in the face. With her aiming my cock at her upturned face, I hit her in the bridge of her nose, filling her nostrils and overflowing up on her cheeks and into her mouth.

"Ugh!" she cried and fell back.

Kate was mesmerized by the sight, probably having never seen an ejaculation up close like this. So I gave her a closer look. My left hand came down to hold the back of her head as my right took my cock and stroked a second stream into her face. She had enough time to close her eyes, which was good, because I hit her right between them.

True to my earlier word, I didn't have much left, and both blasts were pretty small, but they were enough to hit the girls, and after the second convulsion, I was pretty much done. I let my cock go as it grew soft quickly and dripped on the towel on the floor as I tried to regain my breath.

The girls just knelt there screaming and waving their hands in the air, not wanting to touch the offending cum on their face, but also feeling it run down, threatening to drip on the rest of their bodies. Finally they both got up and rushed to the sink.

This orgasm wasn't as intense, and the humor of the situation allowed me to come back down to earth rather quickly. This was the turning of the tables. They had been in control up until now. Their threat of going to dad was no longer an option. It was time for me to take control.

Before me were two perfect asses bent over in front of the sinks. They were different, but each perfect. One was large and plump with a perfect round shape to it. The other, in a thong, was tight and firm.

I walked up between these two fine pieces of ass, not worrying what their upper halves were doing. I had a hand for each, and I reached down inside their bottoms, my palms flat against them with my middle finger sliding down their crack. They each straightened at the sink a bit, distracted from their washing efforts. My movement was quick and strong, and I had slid underneath them both with my middle fingers plunging into their tight cunts.

They each began to protest, but I pushed them forward into the edge of the sink. Both of them braced their hands on the counter in front of them, and with a groan I lifted each of them up. Neither of them was that heavy, maybe 120lbs for Crystal, Kate being much lighter, and their hands on the counter took up a lot of that weight. I routinely curled half their body weight in the gym.

"Hey, put us . . ." the voice trailed off as my middle finger began to wiggle around inside them. They kicked backwards a bit, but I was not standing behind them. The more they wriggled, the deeper my fingers went. Both of their hands were braced on the counter on either side of the sink, and to move an arm would mean to do a face plant in the sink. I had them where I wanted them.

"I have been a good boy," I said gruffly, my arms getting tired. "I was promised a show, and so far you guys haven't given one. I did everything you asked me to do."

"You said you wouldn't shoot in our faces," Crystal cried. She wasn't really crying. I guessed her voice cracked only because she was being hoisted in the air by her pussy.

"I told you I didn't think I had anything left. I had no idea you little sluts were that good at cock sucking. Did you guys take a class, or do you blow every guy at school?" It was rough, but I was frustrated. "An orgasm is an involuntary action. You did it to me. So far you have done everything to me. Things are going to change. Understand?" I hoisted their asses another inch or to in the air.

"We understand."

They answered too quickly, meaning they were lying, or down deep they wanted to take orders for me. My ego allowed me to believe the latter. And, lucky for me, I was right.

"I am going to put you down and then we are going to go back to the bedroom. Okay?" Both girls nodded. "Okay?" I said a little louder, using the last of my arm strength to pull up a little further.

"Okay!" they both answered.

I gently lowered their hot asses back down so their feet could touch the ground. They were pretty much done, cleaning up at the sink, and they each turned around to look up at me, a mixture of fear and excitement in their eyes. Their naked breasts rose and fell with their accelerated breathing, their nipples hard as rocks. "To the bedroom," I instructed, pointing toward the door. I worried for a moment about leaving the discarded articles in the bathroom, but we would be back for them before anyone else came upstairs.

In the bedroom I had both girls stand in front of the bed while I put on my boxer briefs. It's not that I didn't want to be naked in front of them any more, but I felt more in control when I wasn't flopping around. The girls stood quietly, no longer giggling or smiling. They were wet from the sinks, as I had not given them time to dry off. There was also the look of expectation on their faces. I was experienced in ways they were not. They were still learning about sex and they looked ready to be taught.

"Take those off," I said, looking down at the bottoms they still wore.

Neither girl hesitated. Kate dropped her thong to the floor while Crystal simultaneously pulled on both bikini ties. Neither of them was shaved clean. It was tough to say if either of them was even trimmed. There was not a lot of hair on either girl, but some women had more than others. There was not so much though, and their waiting lips were clearly visible.

"Lie down on your backs," I continued my instructions. They did and I went up to each of them for their examinations. Kate was first again, and as my fingers parted her lips I felt a slight groan move through her. She rotated her hips as she arched her back, practically begging me to enter her. I didn't though. I merely spread her lips to look at the cute pink flower below. I did giver her a few licks, though, flicking her clit at the end of each. She tasted good, almost fruity with a hint of sour and sweet.

I left her pussy too soon (in her mind -- and mine) and went to Crystal. Her pussy was puffier, the lips looking very swollen. I wondered if women could get injections in their vulva like they could in lips further up. I sincerely doubted a girl of 18 had, but they looked very inviting. Swollen as they were, they required very little spreading, and once open, they stayed that way. Crystal was a darker red than Kate, and if the puffy lips were a result of more blood flow, that would make sense. Her clit was swollen too, looking like the post of a door knocker. I was going to do some knocking, but not quite yet.

"You girls are very lovely. I'm sure you play with these beautiful pussies all the time. I would like to see that. I want to watch you masturbate."

I picked up the vibrator from the floor where I had left it and handed it to Crystal. I looked at Kate, "Where is your dildo?"

"What?" Kate replied, a little too emphatically. "I don't have one of those."

I stood quietly for a few seconds looking at her. "Where is your dildo?" I asked again with the tone that let her know I did not want to have to ask again.

Kate sighed. "Bottom drawer on the left under the jeans." As I turned to get it, I listened to the girls' exchange.

"Kate? You told me you didn't have one."

"Crys, it's private. It goes inside. I didn't want to share it. Besides, you go through all my batteries with the rabbit. You should get your own."

"Well, I thought we were-"

I turned around with the 9-inch piece of purple hard rubber in my hand and they both shut up. I handed the dildo to Kate. "Now, each of you are going to masturbate, but you are going to do it to each other. Show each other what you like, what gets you off. You won't be done until you both orgasm."

"We need to do each other?" Kate asked, realizing the dildo I had handed her would now have to be shared.

"Yes," I replied.

Crystal didn't hesitate and turned the vibrator to a high setting and reached down and across to her friend's pussy. They were lying next to each other on the bed and now slid closer together so their bare hips were touching. Kate bit her lip and arched her back again as Crystal went to work between her legs, and the selfish girl finally decided to share, turning her toy on as well and reach down and across to Crystal's wet pussy. Crystal gasped sharply as the large, vibrating prosthetic entered her tight hole and didn't let go of that breath for ten seconds until Kate pulled it back out. The tip of the dildo danced on Crystal's quivering clit for a second or two and then plunged back in.

Crystal responded by rotating her toy on Kate's private nerve center, tracing out letters only she knew and following patterns that seemed rehearsed. Together, the two girls worked each other skillfully, each occasionally hitting a sensitive spot that distracted them from their activities for a while. That ended after a few seconds, and then the other would repay the favor.

They both sung together in a perfect duet of moans and cries, and despite my activity already, I felt a familiar swelling in my boxers. It was a good thing, too, because as I sat there watching the two beauties playing with each other on the bed and seeing their moist pussies in action, I knew I had to feel that tight grip on my cock.

It looked like Kate was getting close and I gave a warning. "Don't come too soon. You must do it together." They changed their tactics then, letting Kate do most of the work between Crystal's legs while the taller girl only occasional tapped her toy against her friend's clit, keeping her on the edge for when she was ready. When it looked like that moment was about to come I gave new orders. "Now finish yourself of on your own with your hands."

Each girl eagerly dropped their toy and reached down with their fingers, stroking and plunging in with a passion. I got off my chair and knelt down in front of Kate who I guessed would be first. She was and the arch in her back grew more and more until after a moment of complete stillness, her hips bucked and she let out an orgasmic cry. She bounced up on the bed, speaking in tongues for almost ten seconds, and I watched from a close, but safe distance as the muscles around her sex flexed open and closed.

Next to her, Mount Crystal was about to erupt, and I shifted for another view. Her orgasm was completely different. Instead of arching her back, her legs extended out on either side of me and went stiff as a board, her toes spreading wide. Her back too went completely rigid as only her fingers had any movement. Slowly a small tremor started in her hips and then exploded across the rest of her body like the shock wave of an explosion. She let out a long solid tone that vibrated with her body like a child bouncing at the end of a father's knee. Watching her massive breasts jiggle throughout the orgasm was quite impressive as well.

Soon both girls were panting heavily on the bed, their hands investigating the crime scene on each other's body, desperately wanting to know if they had felt the same thing. They hummed playful as they gingerly groped their soaking wet pussies. "It looks like you girls need to kiss and make up."

They agreed and were soon intertwined on the bed. I retrieved the still vibrating toys, turned them off, and put them back in a drawer. My eyes never left the pair in front of me though. As their legs wrapped and unwrapped around each other, their pussies flashed me almost teasingly. I was fully hard now, and as good as the blow job had felt, I wanted to really fuck those girls. I dropped my boxers and walked over.

Kate was on top when I came over and I lifted up on her hips, getting her to her knees while her lips and tongue stayed entwined with the girl below her. I spent a short time stroking her smooth skin and hard ass before plunging my cock between her thighs and into her hot, moist cunt. She let out a vibrant moan at the unexpected intrusion but then went back to work on her friend with out too much hesitation.