Bedside Luxury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy_808
sammy_808
130 Followers

As Sammy finished the last toe, the vibrations stopped, and she felt the top of the foot presented to her. She kissed it, and then felt the other foot replace it, which she again kissed. Then, the tube closed and returned, locking Sammy away again. Once she was back in place, the vibrations returned even more intense than before, and Sammy screamed into the gag as she came.

Hours later, Sammy woke up to find her mouth filling with liquid. She could taste the salty fluid on her tongue, and quickly realized that she was being given piss to drink. However, after being gagged for so long, she welcomed any liquid, and swallowed it down. The piss was being fed in slowly, giving her enough time to swallow around the gag, and keep her mouth clear. Eventually, the trickle stopped, and Sammy somewhat regretted not having more to drink, as she was still thirsty.

Sammy fell asleep again, and this time was woken up by the vibrator buzzing to life. It was pulsing the strength, pushing her towards the edge, and then easing back to a mild whirr. Just when Sammy thought that she'd die from the teasing, the tube pushed up again, and her head was free. She puckered her mouth to look for the foot again, but couldn't find anything. After a few seconds, she stopped and waited, wondering what she was expected to do. The vibrations didn't stop, and she hadn't been shocked yet, so she assumed that she hadn't broken any rules. Moments later, she felt something fairly solid hit her in the side of the head. She was stunned for a moment, and her mouth opened. In that moment, she felt her mouth being filled by the thing that had hit her, a large erect cock. The owner was not nearly as gentle as the owner of the feet, and Sammy felt it being driven back into her throat. The man then grabbed Sammy's head between his hands, and used that to control the motion of her head. Sammy did what she could, and kept her mouth open so as not to scratch with her teeth. However, she could feel that she wasn't able to get enough air as the man forced her cock back to block her air. This continued for a few minutes, and as Sammy could feel the man get more excited, the vibrations spiked almost every time the he pumped. The man then pushed Sammy's head down hard into his crotch, and her throat struggled around his cock. He held her there, and as she ran out of air, she could feel her lungs start to spasm. This was apparently the trigger, and Sammy felt him shoot his cum inside her. He held her just a moment longer, and then slowly slid out.

Sammy coughed a few times as her throat cleared, and felt some of the man's cum launch out of her mouth. The vibrations stopped and were replaced by the shocks steadily increasing. Sammy panicked and shot her tongue out, and found it greeted by the side of the man's cock. She licked around to clean it, and after a few seconds of polishing, the shocks subsided, and Sammy let her head sag downward. She felt a few pats on her head, and then was again put away and gagged.

"I guess I'm just someone's toy mouth?" Sammy wondered to herself as she tried to figure out what was going on. Clearly talking wasn't permitted, and she wasn't allowed to make a mess, but as long as she licked and sucked, it seemed like she would avoid the shocks and be allowed to orgasm.

The next time Sammy was used, her face was directly smashed into a naked and shaved cunt. Sammy had an idea of what was expected from her now, and used her tongue to spread the woman's labia. She could feel the vibrations increase as she did so, and soon realized that she was being controlled by the intensity of the vibrations. As she strayed away from the area where the woman wanted attention, the vibrations dropped, returning when Sammy hit the correct spot. The woman seemed to know exactly what she was doing, as she knew how far to push Sammy without letting her cum. As the woman got closer, Sammy felt her wrap her legs around her head and the tube, smothering Sammy in her quivering cunt. After the woman calmed down, she cut Sammy's vibrations, and pulled her crotch away. Sammy was then presented with a foot, and recognized it as the one she'd started with. After cleaning the woman's feet again, Sammy was put away, and felt the vibrations ramp up all the way, driving her to orgasm and beyond. Sammy didn't recall passing out, but she woke up later and the vibrations had stopped.

This treatment continued for what Sammy estimated to be days. She'd gotten good at following the instructions given by the shocks and vibrations, and had not been shocked except for a few times when she wasn't fast enough. Finally after being put away, she smelled something weird. She felt her mind drift off, and when she finally came to, realized that she'd been completely removed and replaced in the suits and tube. She had felt like she had to go to the bathroom before she had passed out, and that feeling was completely gone. Her mouth was filling with clean cold water, and not the urine that she had grown to expect.

After some time, she felt herself being raised and opened up again. She immediately opened her mouth, and was ready to service whatever she was presented with. Almost immediately, the shocks started, and ramped up stronger than she'd felt before. She struggled with them, but finally let out a scream. This was met with a new female crotch, clearly different by the thick pubic hair. The previous woman had also had a nice clean scent, but this one smelt sweaty and dirty. This new woman forced her crotch into Sammy's face, and ground it in, not even giving Sammy a chance to pleasure her. The shocks subsided for a moment, and then returned again, followed by the woman cramming her slit into Sammy's mouth, and then pissing. Sammy tried to swallow as much as possible, hoping that this would stop the torture, but the woman didn't let up at all. Sammy knew she was spilling all over, but could do nothing to stop it. The woman then pulled away, and moments later, Sammy felt her face being pressed between the woman's ass cheeks. Although she hadn't done so for the previous woman, Sammy eased her tongue out, and began to suck on the woman's ass, hoping that this would satisfy her. It did not, and the shocks continued unabated, even as Sammy crammed her tongue up the woman's anus, hoping to please her.

Suddenly, Sammy felt herself be put away, and felt the shocks stop entirely. She was panting into her gag after that treatment, but was glad that it was at least over for now. Less than an hour later (as far as Sammy could tell), she felt her tube sliding downwards, and then roll across a floor, and then the familiar vibration of a truck. Finally, she felt the cap open, and her body being slid back out of the tube. She was carried around some more, and then felt her suits being released. When her hood finally came off, she saw Debbie standing there with another nurse.

"Oh, thank goodness. I hoped that that bitch hadn't hurt you too much, but you look bright eyed and happy as usual," Debbie said. Sammy stood there quietly while trying to figure out what was happening. "I guess you're owed an explanation, Dear. See, there are a number of very rich people who like the ability to have a convenient mouth to pleasure them while they're at home. To satisfy this, this company supplies lovely girls like yourself encased in those tubes. After a week or so of training, which you took to quite nicely according to your report, we ship you off to someone for the week, and then clean you up on the weekend. It seems that a," Debbie shuffled through some papers, "Carol was angry with you, and had a daddy who was rich enough to send you to us. However, we have very strict rules about the shock device, and she tripped a failsafe that locked your tube and sent a signal back to us. Even though she'd paid for a year of your services, we've revoked her contract, as she was clearly in violation of the rules. When we explained this to her father, he was very unhappy to have his money wasted, and so we came to an agreement that we all thought was fair."

Debbie continued with a smile, "Carol may disagree, but I'm sure she'll have plenty of time to make it up to her father. However, that leaves the question of what to do with you. Your contract is technically up, so we can drop you off wherever you'd like to go."

Sammy considered for a moment, and then dropped to her knees and crawled over to Debbie. "Do I really have to go? I kind of liked having a fixed set of rules to follow."

"You'd like to stay on as one of our luxury girls?"

"Can I?"

Debbie smiled even wider, "Of course, Dear, Renee is just like you. Once she finished her term, she didn't really want to leave, so she started working here as a nurse. She's in service this month, however, as your little escape attempt got her in a bit of trouble." Sammy blushed. "But if you liked being treated as someone's mouth slave, then I'm sure you can have a job here. Now, let's get you suited back up and delivered. I'm sure that we can find someone who needs a bit of comfort this week."

sammy_808
sammy_808
130 Followers
12