Bedtime by Twelve

Story Info
She didn't listen...
1k words
26.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Get ready for bed, pancake,' his voice said in a gentle tone. 'In bed by eleven-thirty and asleep by twelve,' he reminded her for the third time that week.

The girl tensed her lips into a tight smile as she crawled off of the couch, leaving her boyfriend alone in front of the television. She groaned - the couch was brand new and very comfortable. They bought it just last week when they moved into the apartment together.

For the past two days, she had just decided to ignore us rule. He seemed a little annoyed when he found her reading a book at one-thirty in the morning on her tablet. That was the first night. The second night, he caught her texting her best friend at nearly two o'clock. He handled the situation calmly. The twenty year old male grabbed her cellphone, set it on his nightstand and pulled her close to him, practically giving her no choice but to sleep.

Tonight, as she entered the restroom to brush her teeth, she did so with annoyance. It was eleven fifteen. She began to wonder why he didn't obey his own rule. He usually came to bed five minutes before midnight.

She finished washing her face and walked into the bedroom. From the oak dresser, she pulled out her favorite pair of sweatpants and pulled them on over her bare legs. Originally she had been wearing just a tank top and panties but she felt cute in the sweatpants and they were very comfortable to lounge in.

After removing her bra, she crawled into bed and settled under the covers. For about ten minutes, she texted with her best friend about meeting up for spring break. She had just finished suggesting a possible road trip when the hallway light turned off. It was already twelve o'clock. The restless girl shoved her phone under her pillow and faked asleep.

The bed wiggled and the blankets shifted for less than thirty seconds before the room went completely silent.

She sat there for what seemed hours before she felt the other side of the bed get heavy. It frustrated her that he had neglected to snuggle her again but she figured it was because she kept dodging his curfew. He seemed really upset about it.

A few more moments passed and the apartment started to make noise. It, too, was settling down for the night.

The young woman grabbed for her phone and started tapping her response to the text message she didn't get to read. The time was twelve fifteen. Her eyes were so focused on the bright white light from her phone that she didn't notice the disappointed stare aimed in her direction. Mid-text, the phone was taken gently from her hands.

For some reason, his gentleness made her feel so small.

'Do you know why you have a bedtime?' he asked, his voice not tired at all but instead, genuine.

'No.' she whispered. Looking into his eyes, he didn't seem angry. Now she was confused.

'Because you need to take care of yourself. You don't sleep enough. It's not healthy.'

His response caught her by surprise. So he wasn't being a controlling jerk - he was caring for her health. She could do nothing but stare at him.

'Okay. Well this is the third night that you've been up past twelve.' With a sigh, he turned on the bedside lamp. 'Roll over.'

The couple exchanged a few blinks. His were upset, now and hers were confused.

'Roll over,' he repeated. He placed one hand on her right hip, pulling her onto her stomach to the center of the bed. 'Take off these sweats.' He pulled the covers from her body and let them fall to the floor behind him.

'Why?' She was still confused but began pulling off her sweats.

'You're being punished,' he explained. 'You'll go to bed on time next time.'

Her movements froze and she took a few seconds to consider his words. 'No.' It sounded like a squeak. But before she could pull her sweats back on, he was on his knees at the edge of the bed, tugging them off. He tossed her sweats and her panties to the floor.

'Yes.' And with that simple word, he began to flip her over. 'Stop fighting it,' he mumbled as he effortlessly pinned her on her stomach.

'Seriously?' The girl attempted to flip again to her back but his body weighed her down like a paperweight. 'What the fuck?!'

She could feel his erection against her ass as he held her wrists together in his left hand. She tried to move but his weight was now on her legs. The girl was trapped. 'Stop messing around!' she groaned.

He got back up on his knees and gently rubbed the girls right asscheek. 'I'm not.' And his warm hand came down on her ass, biting at her pale flesh with a warm sting.

'Ow!' A shocked squeak echoed throughout the room.

She felt her face flush pink. 'Are you joking me?!'

'Nope.' His hand smacked her ass again, harder this time. From what she knew, he was a gentle guy. But right now, he was being so rough.

'Please stop!' Smack. 'Ow! Stoppit!' Smack.

'Hush. Fourteen to go.'

She squealed each time his hand met her ass. 'Maybe you should start going to bed like I tell you to.'

He wasn't being jokey or laughing - his tone was serious. Tears were falling down the girls face that was pink with embarrassment as he continued his punishment.

The final smack hurt the most and he released her hands, crawling back to his side of the bed. 'Come here, pancake,' he said as he pulled the blanket back onto the bed.

The girl scooted closer to him, crying. He let her lay on his chest as he gently rubbed her shoulder lightly with his warm fingertips.

'Shhhh,' he cooed. Eventually the sobs turned into sniffles and the sniffles into a steady breath.

Now, she goes to bed on time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Disciplined Wife: Lying and Late A wife is spanked by her husband for being late and lying.in BDSM
Needing to Cum A lesson in orgasm control.in BDSM
Flirting With Others Ends Painfully He punishes her for flirting at a dinner party.in BDSM
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy's Girl Ddlg. Little Girl gets punished after misbehaving.in BDSM
More Stories