All Comments on 'Bedtime Stories Ch. 01'

by bawidgetcoms

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a really good read but......................

gawd, I hate this part... you really really need to edit this a bit better. the wrong word in the wrong place is distracting from your marvelous story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
need more to the story

i hope there is another part to this story with jenny and her uncle. too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"His pants were on the floor,

... and Jenny was in the prices I'd groping between them in search of his cock. "

I sometimes wonder if those who "favorite" stories have actually read and understood them!!

Sorry, but there are so many errors in this that it is almost unintelligible!!

It is RUBBISH!!

If you intend to do any more writing then get yourself a good Editor to go through your outpourings and try to lash them into something readable!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agreed

I'm not one who's ever left a comment on typos before -- I thin people who go to the trouble of writing a story should be thanked, not hounded -- but this was ridiculous, as the others have pointed out. Bizarre words randomly inserted throughout the entire story. It kind of breaks the flow when you're rereading the same sentence three times trying to figure out if it's English or not:

"...it never occurred to her that was something unusual until sure was older..."

"...under her loose, sorry flowered skirt while she grinded her pussy..."

"...Jenny was in the prices I'd groping between them..."

"Jenny had walked into the kitchen nonchalant and find the chocolate syrup for him, but he noticed get face was flushed..."

...and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wanted to read it...

I really wanted to read this story, but the poor wording/grammar/typos/editing at the beginning of it made me stop.

bawidgetcomsbawidgetcomsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Bad Ideas

I wrote and edited most of this on my phone at 3AM. It popped into my head, and I wanted to go ahead and get it out. I should have read it better before I submitted it! I have already edited most of the mistakes, and am going to upload the edited copy, but it will take a few days to post. That's just how it works. Almost all of the grammar and spelling errors are because I did it on my phone using Swype, and it's hard to notice my own errors, especially when I'm sleepy. I have to go back and read it later. Next time I will before I submit it! I appreciate any feedback, even negative. I hope you'll come back and read it after I have it edited. ;) I agree that it sounds insane.

bawidgetcomsbawidgetcomsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Edited version submitted!

I edited this and resubmitted it. It should be up in a few days. I'm so sorry I published it without editing it, and I won't do that again. I like the story, but I KNOW how hard it is to read through errors. I'm the same way myself! I can't read something that needs editing!

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Disregarding the Negative

I enjoyed the story regardless of the errors in grammar. Yes there were a few, ok a lot but you could still read it. I always find it interesting that people voice their displeasure by mentioning they stopped reading the story. Me. I congratulate you on writing and submitting the story. I liked the slow build-up and the eventual connection. Keep up the good work. The improvements in grammar and spelling come with experience. As for the proverbial 'Anonymous' comments - get a life! (and get out of that closet by putting an actual tag name to you in the process).

bawidgetcomsbawidgetcomsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks Lecheman!

The improvement will come from this experience I hope... ;) I learned to read my stories better first and not trust that I did everything right the first time!

I'm glad you liked it anyway. :)

It turned me on re-reading it when I edited and submitted an updated version. ;)

rosegardenerrosegardeneralmost 11 years ago
You done good

Normally I skip over stories with serious grammar problems, but this one was good enough, in spite of the problems to keep me going. I'm glad that you have resubmitted it, but truth to tell, I hope that work won't seriously slow down the submission of chapter 2.

Your characters, and the story pacing are both excellent, for that you are to be congratulated. I'm looking forward to more.

bawidgetcomsbawidgetcomsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks! And Second...

I'm going to start working on the second installment probably before the edit has posted. I'm trying to think about it and where I want it to go. Glad you liked it rg!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous