Before It's Too Late Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had enough for now and suggested we find robes and go have a drink downstairs. I wasn't ready to leave, no I had more I wanted to do, but Rick would need time and so would Sandy and I. Our pussies were well used and needed some time off. Finding robes we slipped them on and ambled downstairs. We nursed our drinks and chatted getting to know each other. Seems Sandy's partner was out of town and as a member women were allowed to enter alone as long as it's once in a while and justified. I asked her what she would want to do and she reached over and opened my robe and pointed to the now very faint red stripes over my tits.

"Did that hurt a lot?"

"No, in fact I am dying to go back up there but I am afraid."

She looked at me and asked.

"Afraid of what Robin?"

I didn't really want to say, I wasn't really sure myself why I was afraid but I needed to answer and I said what I felt then.

"Kind of afraid of how much I liked it. Kind of afraid my what husband might think of that desire. We've never even spanked each other, never did much more then light restraint."

"Well why don't we let Rick give his opinion on this. It seems to me that this is something that turns you on, maybe it turns Rick on too. I know I am kind of itching to see how it feels, see if it is as much a turn on as I've been told."

We both looked at Rick and really his face said it. Still he said.

"Robin, I was very turned on marking you. I admit I held back a bit, I didn't want to over do it. If you look now you will see my cock is already agreeable to taking you there."

I pondered it all and yes from the tent in his robe Rich was being honest. I did want to go back and share this with Sandy too. Yet I also wanted to add something to it. I formulated it all in my mind then took their hands and started for the steps. As we climbed the stairs headed for the third floor dungeon I was getting wet but I knew I needed to explain what I wanted before it happened.

"Rick, Sandy. Once we are in the dungeon I'd like both of us to be restrained and to be together in some way and so that Rick can use one of the tools to mark us. Maybe we are back to back, so our bodies, I mean the front of out bodies can be marked. I enjoyed being blindfolded last time but this time I want to see the whip, belt or whatever coming at me and know its coming. Then when we've had enough I want Rick to take us to that other room, where we can lie hand in hand, displaying our stripped torsos and let men come in and cover us in cum. Is that too much Rick, too dirty? Sandy?

We were at the door to the dungeon now and I looked at them waiting to hear their answers, hoping they were both on board. I felt as I waited like a little girl who had said her first bad word in front of her parents and was feeling humiliated and sure to be chastised for my thoughts. Finally Sandy said.

"That idea of yours has me about to cum! I want to do it I want to be covered in cum and have my body stripped in red welts too."

Rick nods. He really doesn't need to voice what I know he too wants to do and see. We wander about and Rick sees a place he says will work. He takes us over and clamps first my wrists to metal cuffs attached to a chain then he does the same to Sandy. He leaves us like that and goes to fetch some instruments. He returns with a belt, a rawhide whip, a riding crop and a small item that looks like a tiny fly swatter. He set the tiny one down at his feet then holds the other three out and says.

"You need to decide together which of these you want. Only one will be used so you need to agree."

I looked to Sandy and said.

"The belt will leave a wider stripe, I am afraid of the whip, and the crop will leave a thin stripe. I'm inclined to go with the crop, but since I've already had this pleasure, I will leave it to you."

Sandy examined the three items and told Rick to get rid of the whip she told him it was too much for her first. The she asked him to swat her once with each of the other two. The belt made a loud noise as it met her soft ass and though she yelped she merely nodded to the crop. Rick swung that towards her other cheek and it made a quieter sound but Sandy made a louder yelp. Then she looked at her ass and said, she wanted the wider marks and chose the belt. I nodded Rick took the crop back to it place, leaving the belt and the tiny fly swatter like thing. When he returned he went to the wall behind us and pushed a button and my arms began to rise until I was left with only my toes touching the ground. Then I watched as Sandy was similarly lifted and we stood there on our toes. I realized that as we were smacked with the belt the force would make our bodies collide and I loved the possibilities. Rick picked up the belt and said.

"I will mark your thighs, your ass, your bellies and your tits. Robin's safe word, the word telling me to stop last night was Hawaii, is that good for you Sandy? An for you Robin?'

We both nodded and Rick said.

"Feel free to scream and beg, you can hear the others in here and I don't want to be thought of as being too easy on you."

Rick whipped the belt over my left ass cheek and the force pushed me into Sandy, then he swatted Sandy pushing her intro me, soon we were swinging suspended mostly by are cuffed arms as Rick wielded the belt everywhere he promised. My ass took it easily as did Sandy, but the thighs and belly were a little more intense and for a second I thought I saw palm trees but bit back the thought as Rick worked our tits. When he set the belt down I was a bit relieved and a bit wanting. I should have known my man. He picked up the now forgotten by me tiny fly swatter like thing and stepped up to us. Using a small chain he managed to position us both facing him, our legs a bit open from the soreness of the welts on our thighs.

"Just a little icing on the top ladies then we can take you down and have these stripes covered in cum."

I smiled inside at the tiny thing in his hands sure it was not going to be anywhere near the sensations of the belt. Once again Rick showed me how wrong I was as he used that tiny thing to on my clit. Not just touching but coming up between my legs and spanking my tender clit. He did it twice then did Sandy twice and while we were screaming in pain neither of us used the safe word. All in all he smacked out clit ten times and I know I came twice just from that and I know Sandy seemed rocked at least once.

Lowering the chains both Sandy and I collapsed in heaps as Rick unshackled us. Bringing us some much needed water Sandy and I looked at our well-stripped bodies then reached out to gently touch each other's marks. When Rick held a hand out for each of us we grinned and then groaned as we stood up and were encompassed in Rick's arms as we regained some sense of stability. The screams and moans of the men and women still in the room resurfaced, as our own need to scream was gone. Leaving the dungeon we headed down hoping the room we wanted was available.

There were two beds left in the room and lots of hard cocks so we lay side by side holding hands, spreading our legs and using out free hand to rub our tits and play with our pussies as men, including Rick gathered close, stroking their cocks. Rick had given us goggles as he's read that cum in the eyes was painful. I looked at Sandy with love in my eyes and then would look at the cocks flexing over me and wished I could see both Sandy and the cocks. In one way it seemed forever and in another it seemed to quick, but when I felt the first hot stream of cum splatter my chest, covering my tits an orgasm began to build. As man after man erupted and sprayed his seed on me that orgasm mounted. My face was almost covered in the first few ejaculations and my tits were a sopping mess of spunk, my belly and legs similarly were developing a build up of hot cum and that orgasm came and stayed as stream after stream of cum coated me. My goggles were covered so I could barley see Sandy but I heard her writhing and moaning and knew we were in a similar place.

When the last jet of cum was over Rick came over and lifted off my goggles then did the same for Sandy. I looked at her and saw her covered completely with cum some dry already some still oozing and assumed I looked just as dirty and sexy. Rick helped me up and the got Sandy standing then put his arms around the two of us and said smile! Evidently it's a tradition at the club to photograph the men and women who submit to a sperm bath. One copy stayed at the club and the other went with the subject and or her partner. Then we showered and Sandy Rick and I washed each other. Cum goes on easy but its hard to remove, Sandy and I washed our hair three times to get the dried spunk out. I was wiped out but realized that Rick had not cum since he'd fucked Sandy earlier and his cock look almost raw it was so hard. I looked at Sandy and nodded to Rick's cock and she shook her head no and mouthed 'sorry'. I smiled and instead as we started out, I took Rick into the one on one room and let him find a woman in need. Not hard as the women in the club were there for that purpose.

Rick and a buxom blonde paired up as I watched. She had to be at least a DD cup but a beautifully slim body and a fantastic butt. She and Rick found an open mat and were soon rutting like animals. I knew Rick was ready; he'd watched a lot and participated a little that night. The blonde was good; she took him in her mouth and took all of him which as I know is not easy. Then she put Rick on his back and sat on his cock and gave him the ride of his life. When Rick finally released the blonde cried out and her whole body shook. They kissed and hugged and Rick took my hand and we found Sandy, dressed. She said thanks and goodnight, as she had to go home to her kids. I must have had a shocked look on my face because Sandy responded

"Yeah I am a mother and if you saw me during the day you'd see a soccer mom. When my husband and I come to the club, it's like any other night out as far as the kids know, a baby sitter etc. Thanks for the wonderful night, maybe I'll see you guys for the competition Saturday night."

As she walked off I wondered what she meant by the competition and as we dressed and prepared to leave, waiting for a limo we saw a brochure on the desk. Stunned I read the one page flyer and learned that the annual fuck off was scheduled for Saturday night. The winner would receive a lifetime membership to the club for herself and her partner. There were no other details and I decided it was time to get in touch with Carol and Jack again. We really should have done so anyway, we owed them at least a dinner. I was sure Carol and or jack would be able to tell us all about the fuck off.

(Y'all know there is more to cum)

12