All Comments on 'Before the Worst'

by ChocolateLoving

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago

I'm so loving your story. It's a little weird when you change who's talking but other than that I'm willing to go alone for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story!

You should put breaks in the text so the readers can differentiate who's telling the story. Other than that, I loved it! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Could use an editor, but five for starters.

lili82lili82over 12 years ago

I agree with everyone about when you swich the characters, but other than that, *****!!!! Great job cuz I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lousy writing

Get an editor, maybe make some sense of this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There's a story in there somewhere ...

but I'm not going to be reading any further chapters of it if you don't make it more clear when we are reading Ava's or Nicco's POV of what is going on.

All you have to do is head hers with AVA and his with NICCO.

Sorry, but doing dual/multiple POVs makes for hard reading if the writer doesn't know what he/she is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great effort that looks promising

I love the storyline of two capable professionals falling in love and will look forward your subsequent chapters.

ChocolateLovingChocolateLovingover 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments, I agree that I need an editor, however, some of the comments are harsh, writing isn't so easy, especially when you're a first timer, and if you've all written a piece, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

but thank you all for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're right author it's very difficult

to write and most critics have no idea what's involved, but it's your responsibility to get an editor to proof read and correct grammar, plots, etc. to make reading easier. A well thought out and written story is so much easier for a reader to digest

I thought the comments were to the point and not really all that harsh considering what they could have been. Please continue writing but take constructive criticism to heart. You have potential as a writer, with more practice and proper editing you will improve. Thanks for your effort. Score: 3 ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crap

you need more than a editor

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
See potential...don't be discouraged by cowards!!!!!

Two things doll and heed this advice.

First connect with an editor and do rough drafts. This story line has wonderful potential, but technical errors make reading difficult. You will get better with consistent effort.

Secondly, do NOT listen to punk ass cowards who lack the strength of a vagina to own the criticism they so generously heap on emerging artists. They need to shut the hell up if they aren't willing to stand in the light.

Those cowards PISS ME OFF!!!! Own your shit when you say something negative or say Nothing!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Do not be discouraged!

Hey, as a new writer, you are doing just fine.........though I sincerely do think it will be better if you are writing from a third person POV. Remember there are bound to be praise and criticism along the way but just held on to the belief that practice makes perfect. As a Literotica reader, I will definately look forward to the romance between Ava and Nicco.

BrownsugargoddessBrownsugargoddessover 12 years ago

Great start...got me hooked can't wait to read the rest :)

sexileo21sexileo21over 12 years ago
great start

This is definitely NOT anywhere near the worst story on Lit! But I will admit that I stopped reading after the "LOL" part. You should keep in mind that this isn't a text message or twitter update. Your plot seems good but some of the dialogue does seems a bit unrealistic. You have great potential and I don't think this is a bad story at all so please do not worry about those who trash your work when they themselves have yet to contribute anything to this site!

Janez9Janez9almost 12 years ago

Great story so far, I hope that you update soon I can't wait to read what happens next between Ava & Nicco.

Squirt65Squirt65about 11 years ago
The Rest Of The Story???

Please Don't Be One Of Those Writers Who Start A story and Then Just Leave Us Hanging!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Noooooo, where's the rest?

Come on? This was good and you should finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Is there more to this story? It started off really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
your writing sucks azz

The content of your story is great but the construction is awful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous