Before the Worst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to act normal I said "I'm sorry about that, I gotta get back to my work. And thanks for the apology."

"I didn't think it would be that easy"

With a smile I said "Well yeah I mean, I'm not so much of a heartless woman you know? I do have a lot more emotion than what I let off. The toughness is there for a reason. I'll see you around Nicco. When you're ready to get that interview done, let me know, and we'll sort something out."

Without giving him a chance to say anything more, I quickly walked away, in the direction of my loft. The rest of my night was pretty much uneventful. I did some work, slept at around 1:30am. I ended up passing out on the couch in front of the fire place.

The rest of the week was pretty much uneventful. I just worked, and worked, and ate and worked some more.

I don't know why it is that I can't stop thinking about this girl. Her plump lips which look like they are begging to be kissed and touched by mine. Her soft (and I haven't even seen her naked) feminine body, I'm pretty sure that she has the softest skin. Her dark eyes. She's driving me crazy, and I've only seen her twice.

I don't know why I feel like this, but one thing I know for sure, is that I want this girl, and I will make sure that she will be mine. All I want to do is be by her side, protect her and provide her with all the things that I can... wait... is this me thinking? Can't be. Nicco Rabatti does not think like that... not about any girl.

12