Behind Closed Doors

Story Info
You give her the teasing you both crave.
1.9k words
3.77
30.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your fingertips become entangled in my hair as you caress my tongue with your own. I taste you, breathing in your scent, a scent I've become so familiar with and look forward to having surround me each time we embrace.

Your right hand closes around a fistful of my hair as our kiss deepens, while your left travels gently down the slope of my neck to brush aside the strap of my burgundy satin nightgown. My naked shoulder bares the trail of warmth left by your hand, now moving around to cup my breast.

I feel my nipple grow hard, as your thumb caresses it through thin fabric. Your lips leave mine only to make contact with my neck directly beneath my left ear. They dance along my skin, down to my collarbone. You take my rigid nipple between your teeth through my nightgown, biting and pulling gently. A soft moan escapes my lips.

My hands become entangled in your hair as you tease first one breast, then the other. I sigh loudly, realizing that my clothing has become a significant burden. I reach down to remove the dainty garment.

You grab my wrists, breathing against the cool satin, "Not yet, beautiful".

You pepper my wrists with gentle kisses, then place them on either side of me. I look down at you as you slip to your knees in front of me. You look into my eyes and see. You see the Love that's there. Love shadowed by need. Aching need.

You know this sweet torture you submit me to will be returned, although, teasing has never become an artform for either of us. Neither can handle not possessing the other completely for very long.

I stand before you, hoping that your breaking point will be soon... knowing that I've reached mine already. Your mouth continues to trail along my gown, teasing the heated skin beneath it. Your left hand pushes the material between my legs to allow you a better biting position.

Starting just above my right knee, you place a kiss... then a gently passionate bite. You hear my breathing deepen, knowing that you're driving me wild as always. You pattern up one thigh and back down the other, kiss, gentle bite, kiss, not so gentle bite.

You raise my gown up to my navel with one hand, then with the other, you guide each of my hands to hold it in place. Your right hand slides the left side of my panties down an inch or two as your lips take it's place. You mirror the same action on the other side, hearing me breathe even deeper, unable to keep quiet as I feel my pussy becoming wetter.

You slide my panties down until they fall to my ankles. I lift my right foot to step out of them and as soon as my ankle is free, you dart your right hand behind me to the small of my back and with your other hand, pull my ankle to the rear side of your shoulder, letting it slide down your back as I feel your tongue on my moist pussy lips. You slide your tongue along my slit, tasting how wet you've made me. In one swift motion, you let your tongue slip between my smooth, wet lips, letting it glide across my clit for a split second before getting to your feet.

I gasp at the amazing sensation of your tongue on the most sensitive part of my body. You look deep into my eyes once more before covering my mouth with yours. I return your savage kiss, pressing my lips even harder against yours, tasting myself on your tongue.

You break the kiss, both of us now breathless, to slide my gown over my head and let it fall to the floor. You begin to push me back toward the bed.

I place both hands against your chest, whispering, "Uh uh." You smile the most evil of smiles when you see the look on my face. You put both hands in the air and back up a step, holding that beautiful sinister grin. Then 'the laugh' escapes your lips as I lead you to the oversized chair in the corner of our bedroom.

"Have a seat", I say through an equally evil grin.

You place a hand on either side of my face and rekindle the ravaging kiss we'd shared a moment before, still standing in front of the chair.

Determined that I won't be the only one teased to the point of madness, I break the kiss, pushing you back into the chair.

You laugh, then gaze up at me with a 'what now?' look upon your face. I reach down to unbutton your jeans.

"Gimme", I say as I pull at them. You lift yourself up to let me slide them off you, lifting higher than necessary, so that my face is close to your stiff cock.

I let out a small "hmm" just before I open my mouth and bite your shaft through your black boxers. I hear you "ah ah" and gasp as I return the pattern you performed on my thighs earlier. Kissing and biting, making my way from your cock to your stomach, your chest, biting your nipples hard, then your neck before taking your bottom lip into my mouth, sucking gently, then harder.

I open my mouth and kiss you, showing you how much I crave you. I slowly stand in font of you, pinching my nipples, caressing my body, then taking a nipple into my mouth, sucking and biting, then the other. I place my left foot on the arm of the chair then slide my right hand down my stomach, lower, lower, then slide two fingers inside my dripping pussy.

"Ahh" you hear me say as I push them deep inside, my juices dripping slowly down my hand. I lift my wet fingers to your lips, watching you open your mouth slightly. Barely grazing your lips with my fingertips, I let my hand fall to your chest. Gliding my two fingers along your tanned skin, leaving my moisture behind, down to your navel. I stop only to push the same fingers back inside my pussy, getting them even wetter, then bringing them to my tongue, tasting my sweet moisture, licking and sucking my fingers clean.

I lean down to your stomach, licking from navel to neck, tasting the sweet warmth.

Straddling your lap and feeling your cock pressed against my pussy through your underwear, I lean my head down to let you taste on my tongue that which you own.

My arms find their way around your neck, my fingers to your hair. I press my hips against your stomach, grinding my pussy against your lap. I move my hips forward and backward slowly, breaking our kiss to look into your eyes. Gripping your biceps, I lean back slightly.

"Bite my nipples", I breathe.

I lean back a little further, feeling your hands at my hips, pulling me down harder against your cock. I gasp as I feel your teeth against my hard, sensitive nipples. I moan, trying to remember that I'm the one who is supposed to be teasing you. Your mouth leaves my breasts, and in that instant, I quickly jump up.

I walk over to retrieve the footrest that we had carelessly shoved across the room in our tantric moments. Pushing it almost to the edge of the chair, I reach over and place my hands upon your chest, gripping your skin, then rake my nails across and down to your sides, down to your boxers, pulling them off you before you have a chance to help and throwing them across the room carelessly.

I turn around, put one leg on each side of you, feeling your gaze stroke my neck down to the small of my back as I get on my knees and pull the footrest up against the chair. I lift your legs and place them on the footrest, one at a time. I rest my ass against your stomach, and look down at your cock in front of me.

"Grab it" I say, then I feel you reach around me and wrap your fingers around your beautifully swolen cock, while your right arm wraps around my waist. Your forehead feels so warm against the back of my neck.

I place my left hand over yours and push your hand down the shaft of your cock. I feel you loosen your hold on my waist and bring your right hand around to grab mine, lowering both slowly.

You push my hand down my thigh and between my legs and say, "Open for me".

My excitement is almost unbearable, my breathing heavy between moans. We continue stroking your cock together as I spread my pussy lips with my other hand and feel you slide two fingers just inside, then bring them to my clit.

I breathe in sharply as you start to stroke my clit, pulling it with your fingertips, pinching, then stroking again. Then you quickly shove three fingers deep inside, making me cry out, "oh YES! More!".

You finger-fuck me slowly, letting go of your cock so that my hand wraps around it, and you grip my hand, helping me stroke. I can't take it anymore. I want your fucking cock inside me NOW.

I push your hand away from my pussy, let go of your cock, lift myself up onto my knees, grabbing your shaft. I stroke twice then slide my tight, hot, dripping wet pussy halfway onto your cock, both of our lips letting moans escape as I slide my pussylips back up to the head. I semi-fuck you like this a few more strokes before I place my hands on the footrest, head down, ass up, then feeling your hands on my hips, knowing both of us need totality, I thrust my ass backwards, feeling your big, rigid cock filling me completely.

"OH FUCK YESSSS!" you hear me scream as I fuck you harder and harder, feeling you push a little deeper with each stroke. I push myself up off the footrest, place my hands on your thighs, never breaking our rhythm. I need so badly to feel ALL of you inside me. I feel you bring your hands underneath my arms to grip my shoulders from the front, pulling me down onto your cock.

My body betrays me and begins to quiver. You feel my pussy becoming even tighter around your shaft. You lean forward and wrap your arms around my waist, pressing your face against my hair. I whimper as the first wave rushes over me, then the second, I gasp, trying to breathe through this fucking amazing feeling.

My pussy pulsates against your cock as I feel you cum with me. I revel in the feeling of you cumming inside me. You can feel me still quivering against your cock as you rest your head against mine, the trembling subsiding, trying to catch your breath.

I move to the right, laying my arms across the arm of the chair, your arms around my shoulders and on top of mine, my head upon them; we lay there, still joined.

Our breathing becomes normal as we lay completely wrapped up in one another. I whisper, "I Love you" against your skin. "I Love you so much, Beautiful" you say as you kiss my shoulder.

God, do I Love you.