Behind Enemy Lines Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this time his kiss was rough, demanding, needy.

He grabbed her hips and started backing her up until she was pinned against the wall.

His mouth moved to her neck once again, but this time he was sucking and biting her sensitive skin, sending her into a state of ecstasy.

He took both of her arms in one hand and pinned them against the wall, above her head, forcing Kat to push her breasts out towards him.

He roughly massaged each breast, paying careful attention to her nipples.

Kat was panting now and she knew she was so close to an orgasm. Although he hadn't even touched her pussy yet, she could feel her dripping wet pussy walls contract rhythmically in time with his expert fingers, teasing and torturing each nipple.

Her hips started to buck towards him and she could feel his giant erection through his pants, which turned her on even more.

"Not yet, Baby." He whispered into her ear, his breath sending chills all over her hypersensitive body.

He backed away from her to take off the rest of his clothing, freeing his huge cock.

Kat marveled at his body. He looked like he was sculpted by Michelangelo himself.

His cock was about 8 inches long, and thicker than any cock she had ever seen.

A drop of pre-cum was leaking from the tip of his cock and to both of their surprise, Kat dropped to her knees and slipped the tip of his rock hard cock into her mouth.

Jake let out a deep moan, encouraging Kat to continue.

Not that Kat had done this many times before in her life but she knew the basics.

She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, coating him with her wet mouth, keeping up a constant, gentle sucking motion. He tasted so good to her, she could do this forever.

After a few moments of teasing his cock, Kat took him deeper into her mouth until his cock was pressed against the back of her throat. Kat knew this was as deep as she could take it. The sound of Kat slurping and almost gagging on his cock turned him on even more.

"Ah, fuck, that feels so good." Jake growled and she kept up her sucking and swirling motions until her jaw was aching. His cock left her mouth with a popping sound and she used the back of her hand to wipe away the spit and pre-cum surrounding her mouth.

Without warning, Jake picked Kat up off the floor, stood her up and swiftly removed her white thong, (something he had been wanting to do for what felt like forever) to reveal her shaven, dripping wet slit.

It was his turn. Jake took Kat by the hand and pulled her into the shower, once again pushing her against the wall. But this time, he was the one on his knees. Kat turned away in a panic. As much as she wanted him, he remembered her saying "at least let me shower first." He didn't know how long she hadn't showered for, and frankly he didn't care because to him, she smelt amazing.

"Calm, Baby", he reassured her. He got off of his knees and grabbed the soap, lathering it in his hands as he did. Kat's eyes widened in anticipation.

Jake pulled her into the warm stream of water which caressed her skin soothingly, her long brown hair now wet and hanging in her face. She looked so delicious with delicate droplets of water cascading down her luscious curves.

He needed her so badly, he just wanted to do the basics and she can do the rest herself after he had had her. He moved his soapy hands to her pussy and started to rub. Even though the water had wet her pussy, he could feel how wet her own pussy juices had made her. He gently cleaned her pussy, paying attention to her swollen clit and her hole. He didn't know if he should chance it and move to her asshole, which was incredibly tempting, but he thought he would save that for another day. After all, he intended on keeping her around for a while.

Kat squirmed every time he touched her clit and teased her hole and was practically thrusting herself onto his hand.

He removed his hand, washed off the soap and got back down on his knees to open her pussy up to the warm stream of water that she welcomed over her clit and around the entrance of her hole.

NOW it was his turn.

Jake held her pussy lips open, forcing her swollen, sensitive clit to protrude from its hood and wrapped his lips around it. He started to suck her and used the tip of his tongue to trace tantalizing, torturous circles around her juicy, little clit.

Kat's hips were bucking and she was moaning in pure pleasure. She could feel the orgasm that he had denied her resurfacing.

"Don't. Fucking. Stop!" She panted.

Not if his life depended on it, he thought.

He moved one of his fingers up to the entrance of her dripping, quivering cunt and slowly teased her, only giving her a centimeter at a time of his thick finger, never taking his mouth off of her clit.

"Ah fuck, I'm going to come. Make me come, Jake!"

He didn't really want her to come at that moment, because he had hoped he would at least get to finger fuck her properly before she came. But he couldn't deny her two orgasms in a row, so he sucked her harder and finger fucked her while he could, pressing hard against that delicious spot on the front wall of her pussy, that he knew would drive her over the edge.

And it did just that. Waves of pleasure shook Kat's body as she started screaming out of pure pleasure and absolute ecstasy as her pussy came all over Jake's finger and mouth.

Kat's cunt was quivering and her breath was shallow as she came down from her orgasm. Jake knew her clit would be too sensitive to even touch so he stopped sucking her but continued to finger fuck her pussy, milking her orgasm out for as long as she could stand it.

Jake stood up off the floor of the shower and looked at Kat's trembling body. The droplets of water looked like delicate crystals gliding down her milky white skin. Her nipples were hard and swollen, her cheeks actually having some colour for the first time.

"My God, you are beautiful." He praised.

Kat had barely recovered when Jake took her by the waist and pulled her body up against his, his now aching cock pressing up against her stomach.

His lips found hers and he kissed her in that way that made her knees go weak.

In one swift motion, Jake turned Kat around to have her back up against him, pinning her front to the wall in front of her, the cold tiles making her nipples grow even harder.

He could not wait any longer. He had to be inside of her.

He positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. It took all the self-control that he possessed to slow down and ask her if he needs to worry about a condom. She shook her head in reassurance that she had it under control. That's all he needed to hear.

He spread her gorgeous ass cheeks open, to take a better look at her beautiful pussy and asshole and rammed his cock straight into her dripping cunt.

Kat let out a loud grunt as his fat cock was stretching her pussy.

"Fuck you are so tight it actually hurts" he grunted.

Jake stilled his cock inside of her, allowing her pussy to get used to accommodating his size and width before he pounded her.

"Move as you want to." He instructed.

After a few moments of remaining motionless, Kat started to pull away and then push back onto the hard cock penetrating her tight, little hole.

Jake grabbed hold of her curvy hips and started to move as she did until eventually he was pounding away at her pussy.

The pleasure was too much for Kat and she felt her second orgasm approaching.

Jake pulled Kat away from the wall and moved so that she was standing directly under the warm water.

He took this opportunity to move his hand around to play with one of her nipples as he violently fucked her pussy.

The sensation from having her nipples being chilled by the cold wall to being warmed by the water made her want to explode right there and then.

Kat was moaning and grunting in a different way than she had before. Jake could feel her pussy walls trying to milk his cock and his orgasm was also approaching.

He moved his other hand around and started to pinch her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck! Fuck me harder! I'm going to come!" She yelled out in pleasure

Jake increased the pace at which he rammed his cock into her needy pussy and pinched her nipple and clit as hard as he could.

Kat pulled away from Jake's cock and streams of her come shot out of her pussy, coating the now throbbing cock. Kat was screaming again but this time was a more guttural scream, like she couldn't control herself, even if she wanted to. Her whole body was convulsing and her eyes were unfocussed and blurred.

The sight of Kat in this sheer ecstasy was enough to send Jake over the edge. He grabbed Kat by the hair, pulled her down to her knees and positioned his cock at the entrance of her open mouth. Naturally, she opened her mouth and began sucking his slippery, hard cock like she had done before. The thought that this cock was just inside her pussy turned her on more than it should and she could taste her own come that had coated him.

Jake started to take control and began fucking her mouth like he had just fucked her pussy, her warm, wet mouth and tongue licking and sucking all the right places.

"Hmmm fuck yes." He grunted and groaned. After a few moments of him fucking her mouth, he unloaded into Kat's throat which she swallowed immediately.

She loved the taste of his juicy come.

He slipped his cock out of her mouth and she let some of his come run over her lips and down her chin.

The sight of her like this turned him on so much that he was almost ready for round 2.

After they had both come back down from their orgasms, Jake hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his hips. Round 2 would just have to wait. Kat sat on the shower floor with the water still beating down on her, his come now running down her neck and ample breasts.

Jake was just about to leave when he turned around to look at Kat.

"Maybe when you're done, you can tell me your name?"

12