Behind the Green Veil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He basically gave me a foot massage with some soap. Still on his knees in the tub, he thoroughly kneaded the muscles in each of my feet, bringing me to a state of total relaxation. He carefully washed between each of my toes then rinsed them so he could suck on them. I was grateful that I had just painted my toenails mauve the night before I got on the plane. A flash of guilt then went through me, remembering that I had done that to look my best for my homecoming with Brian.

He brought me out of that guilt when he asked me to turn around so he could wash my back. He stood up behind me and I pressed my ass back against him to feel if he was still hard. I groaned as I felt that he was, indeed, still happy to see me. I stood up on my tiptoes, arching my back, hoping that he would just fuck me right then and there. With all the teasing and foreplay, I was more than ready. My pussy was ravenously hungry for him and I could tell by the strength of his erection pushed into the small of my back that he wanted to be inside me as well. He spread his legs and bent his knees a bit so he could get lower and slid his dick between my legs. His head slid easily between my slick folds but the angle wasn't quite right for him to slide inside of me.

I tired to arch my pelvis some more to let him in but he didn't work with me, preferring instead to continue sliding the head of his shaft back and forth between my folds, teasing my clit at the end of every stroke.

"Fuck me," I moaned softly, crazy with need. My hips began undulating against him. I felt his lips press into my shoulder in response. He worked those succulent lips up my neck and to my ear.

"You know I will," he whispered, "but let me savor you some more."

"But I want you inside me now. I need you inside me now."

"You know there's no place else in this world I want to be," he replied, but instead of thrusting into me like I wanted him to, he pulled his shaft from between my legs and slid it up between the cheeks of my ass and left it there while he began scrubbing my back. At first I was nervous that he was trying to be inside me in a different way. Thankfully that was not his intent. I tried to hug him by squeezing and releasing my ass cheeks. Each time I did I felt him throb, his shaft swelling with excitement.

It was very intimate which made it enjoyable so we stayed like that while he took his time washing and exfoliating my shoulders and below. With his free hand he reached around me to play with one of my nipples. I was going to die if he didn't make me cum soon.

Perhaps sensing my need for greater stimulation, he decided it was finally time to wash my sex. He didn't turn me around, though, but instead kept his throbbing shaft pressed between the cheeks of my ass while he did it. He took off my exfoliating glove and got his hand all lathered up then reached around me and brought it to my sex. He knew not to put soapy fingers inside of me and just used his hand to sensuously wash the folds of my pussy. He carefully let his fingers slide through my lips, all the way back to my perineum then back up to my clitoris. He did this several times, spending extra time on my clit with each pass. I pushed my hands against the shower wall for support, closed my eyes and just let him masturbate me under the pretense of cleaning me. My pussy continued to leak her juices faster than he could wipe them away.

When I was just about to cum with one more rub of my clit he stopped to rinse me. He spun me around to face him and then pushed me backwards until the water from the shower head was cascading over my shoulders again, running all the way down my body. Then he got down on his knees in front of me and watched as little rivers of water found their way down my stomach and through my sparse pubic hair to rinse my sex.

I was so close to pushing him down on his back and raping him right there in the shower, he just didn't know. I looked down to glare at him, the feral look in my eyes making him chuckle. The thought occurred to me that if I sat on his face and forced my pussy down his throat that I could wipe that smug smile off of his face, and I wondered who the woman was having those thoughts.

His rinsed fingers sliding deep inside my pussy brought me some temporary relief from the need to violently rape him. Yet still he wasn't completely finger fucking me. He kept pulling his fingers out and rinsing them, then sliding them back inside of me. Each time he slid two fingers into me he curled them up to press against that spongy spot on the front wall of my pussy, just enough to torment me, then removed his fingers to rinse them again.

The palm of his hand pressed into my clit each time, adding to the sweet torment. I was impressed that he knew how to properly wash a vagina but he was still driving me crazy. I desperately tried to fuck my pussy down on his hand each time his fingers found my opening. My hips shamelessly rocked back and forth and down on his hand, trying to make myself cum.

I thought he was finally going to give me some relief when his face approached my hungry pussy with an open mouth. But instead of devouring me like I needed him to, he just held his lips open under my sex and let the little rivulets of water drip into his mouth from my pussy lips, his eyes locked onto mine. When his mouth was full of water, he sealed his lips around the opening to my sex and shot warm water inside of me. I gasped. This was certainly a new experience for me. Then he pulled his face back a few inches and let my pussy rinse water run back into his mouth and then he swallowed it. I gasped again -- this time not because of the sensation but because of the powerful and taboo visual imagery it made.

It looked like I was peeing in his mouth on his chin, and he was swallowing it willingly. Eagerly. Hungrily. Knowing that it wasn't pee but just water mixed with my pussy juices made it incredibly erotic rather than disturbing. Seeing my reaction, he let his mouth fill back up with water and did it again, this time pausing to give my clit a teasing lick before pulling away and awaiting my return deluge. By the third time I couldn't take the teasing any more and the passion took over. I reached down and grabbed the sides of his head after he had filled me with water. Next, I tilted my hips and squeezed my pussy muscles to squirt it out all over his face. Then I pulled his face into my sex forcefully and started grinding my pussy all over it and into his mouth.

To make sure he got the message that I couldn't take his torment any longer and that I needed to cum, I decided to go further on the offensive with words.

"I can't wait until I'm washing you," I moaned as I fucked his face. "Get that dick all lathered up with my hands, wash you with my breasts... wash your balls so I can suck on each one of them, swirl them around in my mouth." He groaned and dug his fingers into my ass. I knew I was getting to him. "Get you nice and clean so I can suck the head of your sweet cock down into my throat. You didn't let me finish last night but you won't get away from me this time. I'm going to drink every last drop of you," I said breathlessly, amazed at myself being bold enough to talk so dirty to a man I had only met a day ago.

That did it. I came in an instant, grinding my pussy into his mouth as my juices gushed out of me, flooding his mouth with my nectar. He drank me thankfully, hungrily, and I held onto his head while I rode out my orgasm on his face. No sooner had the first one subsided then another one ran through me as a string of obscenities escaped my lips.

He hissed and stood up before me. I felt his cock swelling and throbbing with excitement as it bobbed between us, searching for my opening where it wanted to make a home. He forcefully pushed my back against the shower wall and impaled me on his shaft. I wrapped my legs around him in happy preparation for the onslaught I thought was coming.

He did not immediately begin to pound the bloody hell out of me like he had done the night before. Instead, he just held himself inside me while looking deep into my eyes. He was throbbing furiously. I tried to use my pussy to squeeze him back for every throb but it was hard to keep up.

He began taking deep breaths, looking like he was trying to regain the control of his body that I was clearly making him lose. I both admired it and hated it at the same time. When he seemed to have regained control he finished washing my body. He pushed me against the shower wall to help hold me up while he took the soap back into his hands. There wasn't much left of me to wash but remembering the previous night I thought I knew what he was thinking. He surprised me instead by taking my face into his hands and gently washing it while he kissed me. All the while his cock throbbed inside me and I squeezed him in return.

When he was satisfied that my face was clean he reached underneath me to grab my ass. He walked us closer to the shower spray until just my face was underneath the water. While I rinsed my face his lips found me again, more passionately this time. That's when he started fucking me. That's also when one of his soapy fingers slid into my anus.

He took his time to wash me thoroughly. Last night with his lips and tongue torturing my clit the intensity built pretty quickly. But after two orgasms my body was relaxed enough to endure the prolonged stimulation. The feeling of his finger thrusting inside me while his dick was in my pussy had me feeling delightfully full of him in every way.

Beyond just fingering me he also seemed to really enjoy the exploration of my rectum. I could feel his finger wiggle around inside me, not just thrusting in and out. Occasionally he would switch fingers to his other hand, getting a feel for my insides from different angles. His tongue swirled in my mouth to match the action of his fingers while his cock continued to slowly slide in and out of me. It was kinky and naughty yet sweet and sensual at the same time. I loved every second of it.

I insisted we stop before he came when the water began to get cold. He had a look of slight disappointment until he saw the mischievous look in my eye that hinted at what I wanted -- a promise fulfilled. I rinsed my bum and then we turned the water off and reached for towels. While he dried me, I dried off every part of him except for his cock, purposefully leaving it slimy with my juices. Then I led him back to the bed.

I positioned him sitting up with his back against the headboard with his legs spread wide. I crawled between them, licking the insides of his thighs as I went. I could feel his strong muscles inside and I resisted my sudden urge to lightly sink my teeth into one. I made my way to his balls and gently sucked them into my mouth. I used my tongue to slowly swirl them around as bathed them in my saliva. His cock bobbed and bounced against my forehead, literally jumping with impatience. I thought about cruelly making him wait just the way that he had done to me earlier but after one deep inhalation smelling his musky scent my own hunger got the best of me.

I let his balls slowly slip out of my hot sucking mouth and licked a slow trail up the underside of his penis, tasting myself as I went. I felt like such a dirty whore having this lurid affair in this strange hotel room but it all felt so invigoratingly liberating at the same time. I had positioned us in a way that was purposely submissive, letting him gaze down at me from above as I serviced him. I had never sucked a man off like this before, I had always felt more comfortable and in control making them lay down so I could be on top.

It would be false to say that I assumed this position as a matter of practicality, hoping that I could bend my neck back enough to slide more of his beautiful shaft down my throat. Truthfully, I was getting off on being his dirty little slut so submissively. I wanted to do what would turn him on the most so that when he came in my mouth he would shoot the biggest load possible, filling my belly and nourishing my body with his seed. I wanted him to completely lose himself in me.

"Every drop," I said to him, looking up between licks to his swollen head. "I want every drop." Then I put his head between my lips and sank down on him as far as I could go.

There is nothing in the world quite like the feel of a hard penis in one's mouth. The velvety, spongy outside texture is a unique oral experience. I loved the contrast between the velvety soft exterior and the pulsing steely hardness just beneath. As young girls we were taught that righteous women did not use the mouth in lovemaking. What was so ironic is that such teachings were a radical departure from traditional Persian culture. Our pre-Muslim Persian ancestors had written books on how lovers should please each other with their mouths. What the strict Islamic teachings had actually done was plant in me a deep yearning to indulge in oral lovemaking. It was a deep secret that remained locked and hidden inside of me until I left Iran.

I have no doubt that my two Iranian boyfriends would have enjoyed what I secretly wanted to do to them with my mouth. The problem is that they would have treated me like a whore afterwards, and they wouldn't have even returned the favor!

Back in my present, I realized I had actually gotten lost in my secret indulgence in sucking off Jackson. My tongue lapped at him lustfully, hungry for my reward. His arousal fed my energy which seemed to feed his arousal even more. I could feel his blood pulsing inside, causing his girth to expand in my mouth. It made me doubt that I could fully satiate my appetite and cram all of him inside my mouth and my throat. It wasn't going to stop me from trying, though.

I looked up at his eyes to see how he was enjoying me. I saw the most feral look of lust staring back at me, almost making me blush. His eyes were half closed and his teeth were clenched, his breathing was ragged. I knew he was getting close and I redoubled my efforts, greedy for his pending explosion. Then he brought his hands down to move my hair out of the way so he could see me clearly and began to lovingly caress each side of my face while I sucked him.

I was getting off on his flavor, too. A steady stream of pre-cum oozed out of his tiny slit -- a sweet appetizer of things to come. I sucked ravenously at his head and ran the tip of my tongue through his pee hole, starving for the bigger deluge. His smell was driving me crazy with desire as well. The closer my nose got to his pubes the stronger was his scent. I wanted to bury my nose there and take the biggest sniff possible.

I vowed I would do so the hard way rather than take him out of my mouth. I moved back on the bed a bit and tried to straighten out my neck. I bent his shaft down to put it in a line with my throat and then started my first attempt at a full descent. I was no more than half way before I started gagging but the feel of his dick hitting the tightness of my throat elicited a gasp from Jackson. I wanted to make him moan so I backed up and tried again.

I kept trying, each time taking a little bit more of him. I started to tear up and each time a tear rolled down my cheek he wiped it up with one of his thumbs and then brought the thumb to his mouth for a taste. The gesture so moved me that I steeled my resolve and sank my mouth back down around his throbbing cock. I did not stop until my nose was buried in his pubic hair.

"Oh shit!" he hissed between clenched teeth and a dribble of pre-cum ran down my throat. I came up coughing and realized I had been so scared and nervous that I forgot to fully smell him while I was down there. No sooner than I had stopped coughing than I descended again, this time taking in his full musky scent. My right hand instinctively reached up under me to begin rubbing my pussy only to find that it was a sodden mess! I was so slippery that it was difficult to keep my fingers on my clit. They just slid everywhere.

I thought I heard him whisper something just under his breath and I stopped momentarily to ask him to repeat it. He didn't even hesitate repeating an obscenity that should have offended me. However, there was something about the loving way that he caressed my face in contrast to his talking dirty to me that ended up being a huge turn-on. I slammed my mouth back down on his cock, forcing my throat to take him fully. He moaned loudly.

Seeing my reaction to his dirty talk switched something in him. The perfect gentleman who had been lovingly caressing my face suddenly had an iron grip on my head with his fingers laced behind it. Those hands began to set the pace, pulling me onto his hardness while his hips began thrusting up off the bed to meet my lips.

They say to be careful of what you wish for. Well, I wanted him to lose himself in me but as he did I was suddenly scared for my life. Breathing was difficult but he seemed to be oblivious to my struggles at getting air in my lungs. His thrusts became more powerful and his low hanging balls began to slap me in the chin. He continued talking dirty to me, more loudly now, interspersed with groans and utterances that were indecipherable.

I guess you can say that he warned me that he was about to cum, however with a true warning one is given the chance to avoid what she is being warned against. There was no avoiding this and luckily I didn't want to. I looked back into his eyes and tried to tell him with my own eyes just how much I wanted him and how much it meant to me. He seemed to understand and in that mutual moment of understanding his orgasm overtook him.

His head reared back and he roared as a torrent of cum exploded into my mouth. I whipped my tongue along the underside of his head as he came, causing his body to twitch and contort to my delight. His hips lifted up off the bed and his ass cheeks were squeezed tight as his cum splashed against my tonsils. I swallowed hard before the head of his cock forced its way back behind my esophagus. Spurt after spurt flooded my mouth and I tried to swallow as fast as I could, sucking on his shaft to make sure I got every drop. All of the obscenities continued while he came until eventually he became too sensitive and pushed my mouth away. He collapsed and I smiled contently.

He immediately pulled me up to him and locked his lips onto mine. We shared a slow sensual kiss that lasted for about fifteen minutes. It was a different kind of kiss -- instead of being full of the urgency of lust it was instead full of the affirmation of affection. Because we were satiated we could just lay there cuddling and enjoy the kiss without feeling the need to move on to other things. It was only our growling stomachs that eventually caused us to stop and think about ordering some breakfast.

He grabbed the menu and picked up the phone while I went to go pee. When I came out he was ordering a huge American breakfast, with lots of bacon and sausage as well as fruit, waffles, and eggs.

"Hey, no pork, remember?" Some habits die hard with me, even if I wasn't a devout Muslim woman.

"Oh yeah, my bad," he said and switched up the order. Then he came to lie down next to me to continue our cuddling and kissing.

After a minute he moved me onto my stomach and began sensually rubbing my back and kissing me from my neck down my spine. I moaned in appreciation and settled into a position to allow him full access to my body to continue his message.

"Someone likes this," he chuckled to himself. But I quickly found out that giving me a message with his hands wasn't what was on his mind. He moved further down my body then lifted up my hips, leaving my head and shoulders down on the sheet. I felt completely exposed and extremely vulnerable. Every instinct in my body told me to roll over but I concentrated on trusting him and giving into the moment.