Behind the Green Veil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arms circled my hips bringing my butt into his chest and his lips down against the small of my back while he hugged me. It was very sensual and sweet. He shifted his position behind me and his lips left a trail of kisses lower, thankfully avoiding my crack and instead kissing down my hip to my upper thigh. His lips alternated between each thigh, his tongue occasionally snaking out to taste my skin. Even though I had wiped away all the juices running out of me when I went to go pee I knew he could still taste me where I had been dripping down my thighs.

He could smell me, too, and I heard him inhaling deeply, taking in my scent. I was turned on just thinking about the view, the taste and the smell he was getting, knowing how much it was turning him on. I reached with my foot to feel between his legs. He was getting hard again. The thought made my pussy ooze.

"Oh my God, look at you!" he whispered, using his thumbs to open my lips so he could watch my pussy leak out her excitement. What he did next surprised me. I was ready for him to taste me but instead he pressed his nose directly into my pussy and began to take deep inhalations, snorting my juices right into his brain. Then he began to move his head back and forth and up and down, coating his entire face in my wetness. His lips, chin and nose rubbed directly over my clit, driving my excitement even further. Finally, his lips began sucking at my pussy while his tongue snaked inside. I groaned in ecstasy.

He used his hands to spread my ass cheeks so he could press his face down into me, sinking his tongue deeper into my flooded pussy. This brought his nose down directly over my anus and I squealed in embarrassment, trying to wiggle away from such intimate contact. He would have none of it, and I felt the strength of his hands increase the power of the grip he had on my butt cheeks. He held me firmly in place while he continued to eat me, seemingly not caring about the fact that his nose was pressed tightly against my asshole.

My mind struggled with the conflict. It felt heavenly to have his tongue sliding around inside me but I felt extremely self conscious to have his nose pressed up against my dirty place. Even though we had just got out of the shower and he had cleaned me thoroughly, in my culture assholes are never truly clean enough to go anywhere near another person's mouth or nostrils. What made me feel even more self conscious is that I could feel him breathing through his nose. I could feel the warm air from each exhalation blowing over my exposed anus which felt quite... soothing, and then cool air from each inhalation blowing over me in the opposite direction making me tingle.

Despite the soothing and tingly feeling he was giving me, I was further mortified to know that he was smelling me there as opposed to my pussy. Even fresh from a bath, an asshole could never actually smell "good," so I didn't know whether to be disgusted that such smells didn't bother him or to actually be touched that he was so concerned with bringing me pleasure that he didn't care.

When his tongue dipped down to lick at my clit it pretty much ended the debate in my mind. Right or wrong I would have to figure it out later, as the pleasure at the moment was too divine to ignore. He took his time, going back and forth between sucking my clit and whipping it with his tongue and then moving up to drill his tongue down into my pussy.

When he was sucking my clit his nose sank back down into my pussy and while he was tongue fucking me his nose moved back up to press into my anus, leaving a wet trail of saliva and pussy juice over it. Being wet only served to heighten the sensation of the air moving back and forth over it, making me tingle even more.

I moaned my appreciation into the bed, hiding my face in the sheets from embarrassment. Then my body began to rock back into him, pressing my pussy back into him and making a further mess of his face. My body did this of her own accord... I had nothing to do with it, honest.

I was getting carried away. A few more minutes and I would cum all over his face. I hoped we could finish before the food came. My thrusts back against his face became more urgent and a terrifying thing happened. On one of its trips up from my clit to my pussy his tongue accidently went too far and swiped over my anus before finding its correct place down in my honey pot. I panicked and froze for a minute, fearful that my forceful thrusts had actually caused him to lick me there by accident. I prayed he would forgive me. The urgency of my pending orgasm was calling, though, so I gingerly began to thrust back against his sweet face again.

I was being careful not to get too carried away when I felt his tongue lick a trail up past the opening in my pussy and this time swirl around my anus before dipping back down to suck at my clit. This time I yelped. I couldn't tell if the sound was from being mortified or because the feel of his tongue back there felt... exquisite! Why is it that the things that feel most heavenly are the ones that get us sent straight to hell?

I had no time to ponder such existential questions, as the work that his tongue was doing on my clit had me close. The buildup was torturously slow but I was really going to explode when I finally came. I held absolutely still, wanting to make sure there were no more slips of his tongue to the wrong places. His whole face was pressed into me, his nose buried in my pussy hole while his lips sucked my clit between his teeth so his tongue could perform butterfly licks against it. My moans became louder. I was close, oh so close.

The bloody bastard took his tongue off of my clit again and sank it down into my pussy. He was driving me crazy! Then it happened again. I wasn't moving so I knew it couldn't have been my fault. Was he actually doing this on purpose? Did he want to lick me there? His tongue left my pussy and lapped over my perineum to center itself on my wrinkled little star and then tried to push inside.

"Nooooo!" I screamed and tried to get away. His strong hands still held me firm so all I could do was to squeeze myself shut and try to deny him access. He laughed but he got the hint and went back to sucking on my clit. This time he had mercy on me and didn't stop until my orgasm came exploding out of me, bathing his face in my juices. I mumbled incoherently with my face down in the sheets while my body contorted and my muscles twitched. It was one of those exhausting climaxes that seem to go on forever, truthfully lasting about two minutes.

Jackson sensed when my clit became too sensitive and moved his tongue to slide into my pussy and lap out my nectar. I could hear his own moans indicating how much he was savoring my flavor. I collapsed down fully onto the bed, my body in a total state of sated relaxation. Every muscle in my body felt like jelly. He kept hold of me and his face followed dutifully as my hips came down to rest. That's when the cheeky bastard seized his opportunity to force his tongue down deep inside of my now totally relaxed asshole.

It took me a minute to scream from the shock. It took me another minute to find the energy to try and tighten my sphincter to squeeze him out. His strong hands continued to hold onto me forcefully and we began to wrestle as I tried to get away and his tongue tried to stay in my ass. That's when we heard the knock on the door announcing that our food had arrived. Jackson pulled his face out of my ass just long enough to yell, "Be right there." In that split second his grip on me loosened and I made my escape, leaping out of the bed.

"Damn you," he said as I turned to look at him. He literally had a shit-eating grin on his face. Underneath that grin was a wild look that made my heart skip a beat. A feral hunger was in his eyes as his chest heaved with every breath. And he was fully hard again -- painfully so from the looks of it. His shaft stood up proudly, throbbing with energy as pre-cum dribbled out of his tiny slit. Had tasting me there excited him that much? My pussy twitched at the thought that it might have, in spite of my revulsion at the act itself.

For a second, looking at the hunger in his eyes I thought he might just pounce on me and fuck me senseless while the person delivering our food just stood outside and listened. My pussy twitched again at that thought as well, realizing that I would let him. That really surprised me, as the thought of having sex before an audience never appealed to me before.

As I thought about it more, the turn on wouldn't have been the person listening to us go at it. Instead, what was getting me hot was the thought that Jackson wanted me so bad and needed me so urgently that concern for anything else and all sense of decorum would be thrown out the window. I wanted the passion between us to make him lose control and drop his cool demeanor. I had gotten a small taste of that earlier when he fucked my mouth and came down my throat, and I realized I was hungry for more. But how much more? Was I prepared for what he might do to me if I totally made him lose it?

I turned red with embarrassment and ran to the closet to see if the hotel had robes. Luckily they did. He covered himself up in the sheets as I let the bellman in to deliver our breakfast. Even though I'm sure he had seen couples fooling around before, he could not resist his own sly smile at me while I pulled a couple of bills out to tip him. Even if we didn't look guilty, the smell of sex was thick and heavy in the room. He was a total stranger and he was smelling my pussy whose scent filled the room, while my lover sat back in the bed, his erection making a slight tent in the sheets, and he still had that shit-eating grin on his face. I felt my face flush with heat as I turned all colors of crimson.

No sooner had the bellman left than Jackson was at my side, hugging me to him. He didn't kiss me immediately. We paused for a second just looking into each other's eyes. We didn't need to say anything. He knew that he had brought me to a wonderful and powerful orgasm but he also knew that I was uncomfortable with the increased level of anal play. I tried to convey to him with my eyes and with my hands stroking his chest that the experience was still special to me, the intimacy of it all. His face reeked of me and I saw his tongue dart out to lick his beautifully full lips; those lips that had brought me such pleasure. I couldn't take it any more, I kissed him deeply. Then we ravenously tore through the food.

---------------------------- End of Chapter 3 ------------------------