Behind the Mahogany Desk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a beautiful woman Mikhaila and a wonderful person from what Caleb has told me I would never jeopardize your friendship if you were kind enough to offer it," he said stepping back after giving her waist a gentle squeeze to emphasize his words.

Moving his arms up her sides, one hand reaching up to pull the lacquered spikes from her hair letting it spill down her back in honeyed waves. Threading his hands into her hair, pulling her face to his, Caleb met her eyes, seeing the uncertainty in them almost took his breath away.

"If you think there's anything in this world that would make me jeopardize what we have together you're wrong," he said fiercely, his mouth dropping to hers, his lips capturing hers, his tongue pushing in to meet hers in a silent duel.

Mikhaila lost herself in the overwhelming domination of his kiss. His hands holding her savagely yet tenderly at the same time, such an amazing contrast it totally disarmed her. Lifting her left leg she wrapped her ankle around his calf trying to pull him closer if possible while he continued to plunder her mouth.

Phillip stepped back silently, taking a seat in one of the over stuffed chairs of the sitting area. He knew the moment the two people had forgotten anything or anyone existed but themselves.

Pulling his mouth from hers he looked at her, felt her pulse racing through her body, the twitching of her muscles as her passion built to a level of explosion simply from their kiss. Dropping his lips to her throat as he gently tugged her hair back, exposing the long slender lines to his mouth.

She growled softly when his teeth brushed along the extended tendons of her neck, closing her eyes she found herself not caring if they were standing in the middle of time square surrounded by millions of people. All she knew was she wanted this man who was taking such control of her that she'd soon forget her own name.

Turning her slightly, Caleb pushed her back against the edge of the desk. Feeling her hand touch the desk he smiled against the collar bone he was nibbling knowing she appreciated his move to the front of the desk so he was shielding her from Phillip's direct view. Leaning into her he moved her back further until she lifted herself to the desk.

Closing her eyes she sighed feeling nothing but Caleb's mouth moving along her throat, his teeth raking over the hallows surrounding her exposed shoulders. Moving her left foot along his calf, she chuckled as she moved it further up his leg, bending her knee until she'd reached his thigh, wrapping her leg around his pulling him toward her.

Hearing her chuckle and feeling the caressing foot moving along his thigh he dropped his hands to her hips with a low growl, gripping her hips pulling her sharply against him. Her skirt rising to expose the satin thong she wore as he ground the length of his swollen cock directly against her.

Mikhaila felt the urgency in his touch, knowing if she didn't take control of the situation quickly she'd be laying back, her legs spread wide as he plunged into her. She wasn't sure she was ready for something like that knowing Phillip was sitting behind them watching.

Pushing her hand against his chest she smiled when he looked up meeting her eyes. The smoldering passion making his eyes appear black in the shadows. Running her fingers along his jaw line before moving to caress his lips she winked when he nipped at the end of one long nail as it slid over his bottom lip.

Moving forward she slipped off the edge of the desk. Lifting her arms she wrapped them around his neck while his hands dropped to her sides, caressing with little care that he was bunching her dress up further with each movement. Pushing him back a step she laughed before stepping to the side turning him since her arms were still circling his neck and shoulders. Once his back was to the desk she stepped forward, pushing him back to the edge of the desk as he'd done to her.

Caleb chuckled seeing her devilish smile and hearing the musical laughter as she maneuvered him around to her previous position. Lifting himself he slid back on to the desk, his eyes moving over her when she stepped back slightly.

She moved to the end of the desk, taking the wooden file holder her father had made, moving it to one of the shelves behind her desk. Keeping her eyes averted from both of the men's she moved the blotter from her desk before using the mouse to wake the sleeping computer.

Knowing what she was doing now, Caleb moved the small items behind him off to the side near the copper lamp, tucking them securely along the heavy base while she started the video camera and also turned on deeply seductive jazz recording she had. Glancing toward Phillip who nodded slightly he turned back to her. Seeing her step toward the door, turning the over head lights of the office off, he turned the lamp on smiling when he saw the warm glow that surrounded only the desk, leaving the rest of the office in darkness.

Emily waved good bye as the last of their group grabbed a passing cab. Feeling as though she needed the exercise after the heavy meal she opted to walk the ten blocks to her apartment. Nodding to the door man as she approached the hotel across from the office she glanced up and saw the bright lights of Mikhaila's office glowing down to the street.

Shaking her head she stepped to the curb, waiting for traffic to clear before crossing the street and stepping into the lobby of the building. She had nothing pressing to do at home other than watch reruns on TV, so she thought she'd stop in and see if she could be assistance to Mikhaila since knowing she was having dinner with three corporate executives the evening had no doubt turned into business instead of pleasure.

Mikhaila didn't hesitate once she walked around the desk, stepping between Caleb's legs. Quickly she unbuttoned the remaining buttons of his shirt, pushing it back from his shoulders, her mouth moving hungrily along the tattoo that covered the front of his shoulders and traveled to his back and down both arms.

She smiled when she heard his deep gasp when her teeth raked over the hardened nubs of his nipples. Mimicking how he teased hers when ever he had the chance. Circling the flat nipples with her tongue before tugging the hardened center into her mouth sharply, her hands moved down his sides, allowing the tips of her nails to rake lightly leaving slightly raised trails behind them.

Caleb felt her need to take over the situation, to make it something acceptable and safe to her. Leaning his head back he almost begged her to hurry with her exploration of his body before he exploded.

Her mouth moved over his skin leaving nothing untouched while her hands slipped around and quickly undid the catch of his slacks, her fingers pushing under the waist band slightly teasing along the tender skin of his stomach, feeling his cock twitch as it reached up wanting to meet her fingers.

Stepping back she smiled softly, her eyes locked with his. Looking down she saw the trails her nails had left along his sides and the soft shiny reflection of the wetness left behind from her mouth in the warm light. Dropping her hands to her hips, she looked at him again moving her hands up slowly, lifting the hem of her dress ever so slightly exposing the lace topped stockings then the flesh of her thighs. Her movements in perfect time with the deep beat of the music playing.

Feeling the hem of the dress brushing over the exposed curves of her ass, she closed her eyes forcing herself to concentrate on the man sitting in front of her and the feel of the music, attempting to push the thought of Phillip from her mind. Smiling she realized knowing she had the attention of both caused a rush of power that made her body tingle without even being touched.

Moving his hands behind him, propping himself, he watched. He saw the slight tilt of her head when she'd hesitated for a second before her eyes met his sparkling in the dim light. He knew then she'd found the situation as exciting as he'd hoped she would.

The new sense of power reflected itself in the smile she gave him, before reaching down and in one movement pulling the thin black dress over her head, leaving her standing in the satin corset and matching thong along with the black stockings and stiletto heels.

Emily tossed her jacket over the receptionist counter, glancing down she almost groaned wondering if she should just turn around and leave or hope everyone would understand that she wasn't dressed for work but had been out for the evening herself. Straightening her shoulders she attempted to push the hem of the dark blue mini skirt down hopelessly and thought twice about grabbing her jacket to cover the backless shirt she was wearing. Grabbing a note book from the receptionist area and a pen she walked down the hall toward Mikhaila's office ready to be of assistance.

Standing in front of Caleb her dress dangling in one hand, Mikhaila smiled seeing his eyes moving rapidly down her body, taking in everything she had on display to offer. The firm breasts lifted by the corset spilling over the edge when she took a deep breath, her nipples peaking out over the fabric as if begging for his attention. Stepping to the side slightly she tossed her dress in a chair, turning back she left her legs spread wide, her stance firm as she met his eyes.

Phillip smiled when the beautiful curves of her firm ass came into view. The long slender legs encased in the black sheer stockings, her heels accenting the rounded curves of her ass exquisitely. Shifting in his chair silently he released some of the pressure on his growing cock by adjusting his trousers. Leaving his hand in his lap he brushed his hand lightly along its length knowing before this was over he would be fighting the desire to expose it and stroke himself freely.

Caleb smiled when she stepped forward, her hands dropping to his slacks boldly, pushing the zipper down, pulling the waist band open allowing his cock to spring forward without her touching him directly. His smile almost became a groan as he watched her hands move over her breasts, her fingers pausing to pinch each nipple sharply, making her catch her breath. He shifted his legs wider when she stepped forward, her stance forcing him to move before she suddenly lifted on foot and placed it on the very edge of the desk beside his leg.

She knew he loved to watch her touch herself, to see her hands moving over her body making her almost pant needing him. Taking that into consideration along with the entire situation she found herself much bolder than normal. Glancing toward the large screen monitor she watched her own hands move down her stomach until they rested at the top of the tiny thong she wore. She knew that even though her back was to Phillip all he had to do was look at the monitor to see exactly what Caleb was viewing first hand.

His tongue moved over his lips while his eyes followed the slow path of her fingers as they spread over the tiny satin front of the thongs. He could imagine the heat that was radiating from her and fought to keep his eyes on her hands and not drop lower knowing the fabric would be bunched between the folds of her pussy, the slick shaven lips exposed directly between her wide spread thighs.

Emily hesitated seeing that the large over head light was now off but the glow of Mikhaila's desk lamp was still on. Stepping forward she thought even if she was done working for the evening she'd make sure the executive types hadn't abandoned her on her birthday. Pushing the door silently, she stopped instantly seeing Mikhaila standing half naked in front of the desk where Caleb was leaned back wearing only his slacks it appeared.

Phillip caught the movement at the door while the two at the desk were too involved with what they were doing to notice. He watched the slender petite blonde smile seductively as she took in the situation. He almost chuckled seeing her eyes move to the large monitor as she continued watching silently. Taking a chance he cleared his throat slightly just as Mikhaila gasped, her hands having moved further down touching now bare flesh, her head having fallen back.

Emily jumped hearing the sound coming from the darkened shadows across the office. She fought the urge to turn and run when she saw the silhouette of a man sitting in a chair. Hesitating she glanced at Caleb and Mikhaila when the man motioned her over. Grasping her notebook to her chest she slipped into the deep shadows along the wall and tip toed toward the sitting area.

Caleb knew immediately that someone had pushed the door open, hearing Emily's slight gasp he recognized the spicy perfume that she wore, since he'd known she had secretly watched them a few times previously. Glancing toward Phillip he saw him motion of her to enter before he turned his attentions totally back to Mikhaila.

He saw Mikhaila tense suddenly. Her hands froze where they'd been gently caressing the exposed flesh of her pussy lips. Leaning forward he placed his hand over hers meeting her eyes with a smile and a slight nod toward Phillip.

Dropping her head she fought the deep blush and the instant instinct to flee the situation, but feeling Caleb's hand moving over hers, his fingers pushing between hers rubbing directly over her clit she gasped loudly looking up meeting his gaze. His smile of reassurance along with the probing of his fingers eased her panic slightly.

Stepping back she moved her foot from the desk, needing to cover herself while her mind digested everything taking place. Leaning forward her mouth met his, their tongues intertwining as he pulled her forward against him, his cock becoming pinned against the satin of her thong.

Phillip took Emily's hand as soon as she stopped beside him. Pulling her down toward him his mouth found her ear, "There's no need to disturb them I can assure you," he whispered breathing in the exotic spice that surrounded the petite woman beside him. "Caleb's aware and I'm certain Mikhaila also knows you're here and they've said nothing so if you'd like to join me you're of course welcome," he said softly brushing his lips against the curve of her ear before she stepped back breathlessly.

Hearing the subtle whisper of sound as Emily sat down Mikhaila sighed into Caleb's mouth. She'd known and even discussed their actions in the office after Emily had caught them. Catching Caleb's hands she stepped back pulling him from the desk with a giggle when his slacks threatened to fall completely before he leaned back against the edge.

Stepping back out of his arms she looked at him and winked before taking his hands and purposely pulling him toward her, knowing his slacks would fall exposing his cock for everyone to view clearly. Moving her hands to his hips she brushed the fabric further down encouraging it to fall since it had caught at the base of his cock and remained in place. Placing the toe of her shoe on the slacks she pushed him slightly to kick his shoes off and step out of them.

Caleb laughed knowing her plan of having him exposed fully, taking some of the pressure off of her. Leaning down he pulled the black socks off, tossing them to the pile of his slacks and shoes. Moving to the side he avoided her hand when she tried to wrap it along the throbbing length. Smiling he met her eyes briefly before kneeling in front of her.

She could tell by the wicked gleam in his eyes he would be paying her back multiple times for her actions, but feeling his hands moving up from her hips to cup her breasts she found she was looking forward to it.

Emily sat in the chair beside the man she assumed was the head of the Paris office while her boss and her corporate lover stood in various stages of undress before her. Shaking her head even as her eyes moved over the scene in front of her she wondered how long she was going to be able to witness something like this without embarrassing herself with her own needs.

Phillip reached over patting her hand as if he could read her mind. Squeezing her hand he watched as Caleb turned Mikhaila until she was facing the desk, him kneeling behind her caressing the gorgeous globes of her ass.

Leaning forward he placed small kisses over her bare ass, his hands moving up her back unzipping the matching corset, chuckling when she gasped feeling it fall to the desk in front of her. Glancing at the monitor he felt his cock throb even more as her breasts swayed freely from her semi bent position, her nipples rock hard almost brushing the wood of the desk. Slipping his hands down over her ass he spread her legs further, his tongue pushing it's way lower along the elastic of her thong.

Mikhaila groaned when his tongue brushed over the swollen exposed lips of her pussy, the lapping movements causing her to shift her ass slightly, needing to feel him pushing his tongue into her. When his hands moved to her hips catching the band of the thong, pulling it down roughly, she dropped her head to her hands on the desk. The feeling of being vulnerable and exposed was as overwhelming as the rush of wetness that met his stroking tongue when he slipped between the slick folds and over her clit.

Shifting in her seat, Emily glanced at Phillip whose eyes were locked on the vision of Caleb sliding his mouth over the pussy in front of him. She closed her eyes biting her lips to keep from sighing, having wondered for a long time what it would be like to be doing just what Caleb was doing to Mikhaila. Opening her eyes she noticed Phillip watching her, his smile telling her he was aware of her thoughts. Shrugging her shoulders and smiling she turned back to watch was taking place.

Taking advantage of her lying on the desk, Caleb put his hands between her thighs and lifted her slightly, opening her to his mouth. Stroking his tongue into steadily he knew his chin was rubbing roughly against her clit making her wiggling movements increase along with the wet flow seeping from her. Needing her to let go he pushed one finger into her moving his mouth to her clit tugging it sharply forcing her body to respond. The trembling of her thighs in his hands letting him know she was only seconds from exploding for the first time. Pushing a second finger into her, twisting as they plunged deeper her heard her deep moan and growled sucking her tender flesh into his mouth as the silky wetness rushed from her.

Leaning back he smiled while she fought to catch her breath, the trembling lessening. Reaching for his slacks he pulled something from the pocket and placed it among the items near the base of the lamp before pulling her up from the desk and turned her to face him.

Her mouth met his, the slickness from her pussy coating his lips and tongue as they moved over and into her own mouth. She'd tasted herself from both his mouth and his cock numerous times but something about this was twice as exciting. Her hand dropped to his cock, circling only the throbbing head as she laughed against his lips when he groaned.

Wrapping her hand around his cock, her fingers squeezing tightly, she turned him sideways, giving their audience a profile view of the thick hard shaft thrust from his groin. Moving to her knees, tucking her heels beneath her she brushed her lips over the head, her tongue dancing over the slick wetness that leaked from him. Tasting him as it coated her tongue and lips she smiled meeting his eyes before pushing forward quickly engulfing him to her throat in one movement.

Caleb growled loudly feeling the burning heat of her mouth surrounding him abruptly. His hand pushed into the deep blonde waves, pulling them up and into his hand before curling into a fist around the length, holding her firmly pinned in front of him for his pleasure. Shifting his hips forward he gasped feeling her teeth rake along the length before suck sharply when the head reached the back of her throat, the swallowing motion caressing the overly sensitive head of his cock almost painfully.