Behind the Mahogany Desk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his cock throbbing wildly in her mouth as she continued sucking him as deep as she could with each thrust of his hips. Moving her hands from his hips she slipped them over his balls, feeling each tighten sharply at the contact. The thick hot seed boiled deep inside his balls threatening to explode along his cock and coat her throat. The power of knowing she could suck this from him before he was ready thrilled her as her fingers tightened around his balls almost painfully pushing him as his hips moved faster, fucking her mouth with long steady thrusts.

Emily leaned back in her chair, shifting slightly before crossing her legs, feeling the heat and wetness dampening the cotton panties she wore. She gasped silently when Phillips hand touched her arm lightly. Glancing at him she saw his nod before his hand moved to rest on her stomach, pressing lightly as the muscles jumped from the contact. Re-crossing her legs she bit her lip when his hand moved lower pushing tightly against her through her skirt inches above her pussy. Her eyes moved back to Mikhaila when she felt his hand remain there just pushing firmly while her inner muscles worked themselves frantically.

Feeling her trying to make him cum violently before he was ready he pulled her head back sharply, looking down to meet her flashing eyes. Shaking his head he laughed when he stepped back as she tried to lean forward and suck his cock back into her mouth.

Reaching down he pulled her up roughly, pinning her arms beneath his when her hands reached for him again. Grabbing her wrists he pulled them around his neck, leaning in to kiss her, laughing when she avoided his mouth with a huff and a pout. Moving his hands down to her ass he lifted her, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist when he acted as if he'd drop her. His hands tucked under her ass, keeping her from brushing her pussy over his cock, knowing at first contact he'd bury himself to his balls in one thrust and pump the cum burning his balls into her instantly.

Mikhaila sighed knowing he'd understood what she had planned and had interrupted it. Glancing toward the sitting area she bit back a smile when she saw Phillips hand pressed to Emily's stomach as she shifted in her seat. Seeing Phillip's smile she closed her eyes forgetting about them when she felt the head of Caleb's cock slide over her pussy and between the cheeks of her ass when he lowered her slightly.

Leaning back he smiled and nodded when he felt her rest her feet and legs on the desk bracing her self. Pulling his hand from her ass he pushed it between them until it was cradling her inner thigh, moving his other hand he did the same thing, cradling her as she was held open and directly above his cock. He smiled against her mouth when she groaned knowing their position allowed a perfect view to her pussy as it opened itself every time the head of his cock brushed over it, begging for him to impale her body on the long thick length.

Lowering her he shifted his hips, brushing his cock tightly over her clit before the head pushed into the tight ringed muscles of her pussy with an audible sound. Lifting her he pulled out letting the muscles snap back again and again making her groan in frustration, the creamy wetness escaping her visible with each thrust as it flowed down coating his cock. Looking up he smiled over her shoulder when Emily moved her hand toward Phillip's lap coming to rest along side the swollen ridge in his trousers.

Mikhaila clamped the muscles around the throbbing head next time it thrust into her, grabbing him tightly holding him inside her. When he stopped lifting her from him she sighed and released the banded muscles slightly shifting her hips pushing herself down onto to him slowly, inch by inch his cock disappeared into the wet pinkness.

Phillip cleared his throat softly, feeling the slender hand brushing boldly along his cock. The movements a reflection of those in front of them, moving from the head downward as Caleb's cock pushed deeper into Mikhaila. Curling his fingers he smiled hearing the gasp knowing he was pulling her clothing and panties up tighter and into the heat he could feel radiating from the young woman beside him. Hearing the deep sigh he saw that Caleb was buried completely into the tender flesh he held suspended above him.

Using her legs as leverage Mikhaila lifted herself slightly before dropping back down slamming the head of Caleb's cock into her. Forgotten where the two people behind her watching, the only thing she could think of was needing Caleb slamming deep and hard into her, his cock battering the softness of her body while she spasmed around him cumming violently before he pumped the burning cum stored in his balls into her finally.

Feeling her urgency Caleb lifted her slightly, pushing away from the desk before walking around to the other side with her pussy filled with his cock. Setting her down he leaned back encouraging her to lay back, relaxing her grip on his waist as she gasped when he drove forward pushing even deeper into her. Touching her face he nodded toward the large monitor as it displayed a better view of their joined bodies in the new position. Pulling back he groaned seeing the wetness covering him, the slick pinkness grasping him before driving forward sharply pushing her entire body over the desk top.

Closing her eyes she lost herself in his actions, the powerful thrusts and the trembling of her body as it accepted him. Dropping her head back, her hair falling to the floor she gasped as his fingers tugged sharply at her clit. Opening her eyes she met the heated gaze of the two shadows sitting across from her. Her hands gripped the edge of the desk to keep herself from being pushed from the desk as Caleb increased the pace even more.

Phillip caught Emily's hand when she moved it to the waistband of his trousers, "We've not been given an invitation yet," he whispered quietly his eyes never leaving the large screen across the room. "I assure you when we are I look forward to totally enjoying you mademoiselle."

Caleb meet Phillip's eye for a second before slowing his thrusts, reaching to pull Mikhaila up to her elbows.

Phillip smiled at Emily before quietly standing and walking across the office, pausing he held his hand out for her to follow him.

Mikhaila froze feeling some one's hand brush her hair. Looking at Caleb he nodded gently.

"Allow Phillip to hold you Mikhaila, lean back against him is all. He'll not touch you in any way with out your asking him to," he said softly his fingers rubbing over her swollen clit keeping her body focused.

"Mikhaila allow me to support you," Phillip said gently, stepping behind her as she leaned against his chest, her head resting at his shoulder. His hands moved to gently squeeze hers as she settled her self back, her hands resting at the edge of the desk.

Caleb reached toward the lamp, lifting the small object he'd placed there earlier, smiling when Emily gasped, Mikhaila looking questioningly from it to him.

"Oh my," Emily said breathlessly. It was a small vibrator like the one she'd been given as a gift from a friend. It was powerful to be so small and the tiny rounded metal ends on the end of it created a tingling electrical pulse that seemed to increase its power ten times over.

"It would seem our young lady here is aware of what you have Caleb," Phillip smiled when Emily nodded and blushed.

"Caleb," Mikhaila gasped when he pushed forward nudging his cock against her very core, clouding her mind to everything else.

"Mikhaila just enjoy," he said softly running his hand over her body, circling her nipples tightly, and pinching them when she gripped his cock with the tight muscles deep inside. "Emily would never allow anything to hurt you, and from her reaction I'd say this will be something you'll enjoy," he smiled when she closed her eyes slowly growling when he pulled back almost out of her.

Phillip looked at Emily and nodded toward Mikhaila's hand, smiling when she understood quickly and moved her hand over Mikhaila's, threading her fingers between hers squeezing reassuringly.

Her body tensed when she hear the vibrator turned on, the low purr of power loud in the silence of the office now that the music had stopped. She felt her body jerk violently, her eyes snapping open when Caleb rubbed it along the tight tendon of her inner thigh. Inadvertently she lifted her hips, pushing her pussy onto his cock where it rest at the very opening. She sighed feeling Emily's hair brushing her shoulder, leaning her head she met hers and rested against herwhile Phillip reached down and carefully held her knee while Caleb continued moving the vibrator closer and closer to her pussy.

Shifting his stance slightly Caleb pushed forward, knowing he was driving the head of his cock directly against her sensitive g spot. Feeling her body tremble, the wetness rush over his he moved his fingers down spreading the slick folds exposing her swollen clit begging for attention.

She felt Emily's other hand move down to her leg, holding her knee as Phillip's was while the two of them held her spread open in front of them all. Caleb's cock inched into her, thrusting sharply making her body whither involuntarily beneath him. Feeling the powerful vibrations deep in the muscles of her body she felt her clit tingle when he moved it along the slick crease of her thigh. The bones in her pelvis throbbed as the muscles spasmed, clenching his cock tightly, making her pant for breath.

Her head dropped back, coming to rest between Phillip and Emily's shoulders as they cradled her. Her clit so swollen she knew the minute it was touched she would explode. Her pussy was throbbing, her world spinning as Caleb drove more of his cock into her with each increasing stroke.

He glanced up meeting Phillip and Emily's eyes briefly. At their nod of readiness he shifted the tiny vibrator, sliding it along the open folds of Mikhaila's pussy, feeling the deep throb jolt along his cock. Gripping her hip he thrust hard, slamming into her as he moved the tiny metal electrodes directly to her clit.

Mikhaila screamed when the powerful vibration and what seemed to be an electrical current slammed through her clit into her body. The spasms pushed the gushing rush of liquid from her pussy over Caleb's pounding cock, driving the vibrator against her with each thrust. Gasping for breath she felt her entire body shake at the force of her orgasm.

Seeing her pulse pounding in her throat her ground his teeth feeling the surging throb as the cum erupted from his balls pumping violently along his cock, expanding it as it poured inside her, filling her as her pussy tightened painfully around him. Pulling back he rubbed his cock over her clit pumping the last of his cum over her stomach and pussy.

Gasping she opened her eyes, meeting Emily's who was watching her hungrily. She smiled when Emily's hand moved from her knee to the thick hot puddles formed on her stomach. Scooping the pearly liquid up and brushing it over Mikhaila's lips before moving to her own, sucking her finger into her mouth

Caleb laughed seeing the hunger in Emily's eyes when she'd watched Mikhaila spread open on the desk. Her tongue has danced across her lips as if she was imagining them sliding over those resting against his semi hard cock.

"I didn't know asking for assistance was allowed when having voyeurs," Mikhaila said chuckling when Phillip smiled and nodded, "I learn something new and useful every day."

"I hate to end this beautiful moment," Phillip said sliding his hand from Mikhaila's leg, brushing the back of his hand over a hardened nipple accidentally. "I think Emily, I believe Caleb called you and I have some formal introduction to take care of before we deal with some other pressing matters," he said reaching for Emily's hand as they both stepped back from the desk.

"I'm sure these two will excuse us and understand," Emily laughed before waving as she followed Phillip out of the office.

Caleb looked down at the gorgeous woman spread out in front of him, looking at her his cock twitched. "Happy birthday sweetheart," he said leaning down to kiss her and pull her up.

"It feels as if it might get even happier," she said wiggling against him feeling the slight throbbing against her stomach as his cock twitched again. "I wonder what other tricks you found while traveling abroad?" she said sighing when his mouth covered hers.

"You'll have to wait and see when we get home," he chuckled smacking her bare ass as she slid off the desk to stand beside it. "I can think of nothing better than going home and taking a long shower before taking you to bed," he told her turning the video camera off and saving the file. "Something else for you to watch while I'm out of town and maybe Emily would like to sit through movie time with you," he winked making her laugh.