Behind the Masks Ch. 07

Story Info
Luc and Sanaii make peace.
2.4k words
57.3k
72

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
huelust
huelust
558 Followers

So much had happened in the past few months for Lucas. Hill won the intercollegiate championships and many people pointed the success at Lucas. They'd never seen him train so hard and show so much resolve to win. They didn't know the water was his surcease from his crumbling personal life.

Not long after his blow out with Sanaii, his father had a stroke. He had never seen his father look weak and small as he did in the hospital bed.

His father was a God in his eyes.

After John's recovery, something in the elder Somerville's demeanor and priorities changed. He wanted Lucas to visit home on every holiday. He called his son "just to say hello." It was awkward at first. They had never really had a conversation before. More like his father gave a boardroom presentation, and Luc was a captive audience.

Luc recalled the dinner conversation they had on his last visit home:

"Your mother called again today, son."

"I know. She wants to know why I haven't made my travel plans yet."

John dabbed at the corner of his mouth with his napkin.

"Why haven't you?"

"Because I'm not going," Lucas looked into his father's dove grey eyes. "She thinks she can just snap her fingers after all this time, and I'm going to run happily into her arms crying mommy I missed you? She can go to hell."

John slapped his hand down hard on the table.

"Do not disrespect your mother, Lucas!"

Lucas was stung by his father's censure.

"Why should I respect her? You never did, dad."

John tossed down his napkin.

"I admit I made a lot of mistakes with your mother .Whatever our issues were, I should not have spoken ill of her to you."

"Is that why she left, dad? Because you were always cutting her down in front of me or because you hit her?"

Lucas then saw something on his father's face that he never saw before.

Shame.

John didn't look away from his son's angry gaze. Whatever censure he saw there, he knew he had earned.

"Your mother didn't deserve that."

John reached across the table with his still palsied hand to touch his son's clenched fist.

"Don't keep punishing her for what I did to come between you. Those are my sins- not hers and not yours, Luc."

Lucas reflected as he sat in the Zen garden. It was spring time and the garden felt alive with its unchanging palette of lush greens and blinding white stones. Lucas felt irresistibly drawn to the garden the closer he got to graduation.

"Can I sit?"

Luc snapped out of his daze. Sanaii smiled at him with that same shy smile, and he felt his mouth go dry. This was the first time he'd really seen her in months. He caught glimpses of her on campus, but he made no effort to catch her though he wanted to more than anything. If he had hurt her half as much as he had hurt himself with his games, he figured she would probably slap his face as soon as look at him.

"I can go."

"No, stay. It's a big bench," she said repeating the words he said to her the first time they met.

She sat down, and they smiled at each other awkwardly before she spoke.

"How've you been, Lucas?"

"Things have been... a little intense, but we won the champs." he said proudly.

"Congratulations.I know you worked hard for it."

"Thanks, what about you?"

Sanaii swung her feet like a happy little girl.

"Would you believe I changed my major?"

"No way."

"Yes. It's still dance but it's Modern instead of Classical, and I'm minoring in music theory."

"That sounds cool. You certainly look happy," he said though other words came to his mind. Glowing...beautiful...delicious.

"Thanks. You graduate this semester don't you?"

"Yeah," he said almost as if he couldn't believe it himself.

"What are you going to do?"

"I think I'm going to take a year off and visit my mom in France for a while before I make any decisions. "

"That sounds like just what you need." Sanaii spoke softly and knowingly, a ghost of what they'd shared before.

"I hope so, Sa."

His use of the diminutive he made up for her made them both feel warm.

"I need to get to class," Sanaii looked away from his hypnotic eyes.

"Yeah, me too."

She stood close enough to kiss, and he glanced at her lips several times before stepping back.

"Thanks for stopping to talk to me, Sanaii."

"I always liked talking with you, Luc. Good luck with everything."

"Sanaii, wait," he called out and she turned back to him. He said the words that were a stone in his chest for months. "I'm so sorry about –everything. I know you probably think I'm full shit right now, but I hope maybe one day you can believe me.I'm sorry."

Her smile was sad but kind.

"I believe you, Lucas."

Luc stood rooted to the spot as Sanaii waved goodbye and turned to go. ****

Sanaii turned out the reading lamp in her small, Sameera-free apartment. She'd worked 2 jobs over the winter break to be able to afford it.

She thought about Luc as she got ready for bed.

She had walked by and seen him sitting in the garden a dozen times since the change in season. At first she was angry. He had made a fool of her, and now he was taking up space in the one place she felt a measure of peace. Men!

But even from a distance she could tell that there was something different about him. There was a sadness and containment in his demeanor that she had not seen before. He didn't sprawl as if he owned the bench anymore. On several occasions, she saw him rest his forehead against the tips of his fingers in an almost prayerful pose.

He looked like he needed a friend.

She was able to turn her back on his obvious pain and her lingering desire to comfort and be close to him, but it was not easy.

She missed him. Long after their falling out, she dealt with an unresolved anger that caused her on more than one restless night to examine its true source. Was she angry because Luc lied to her, or because he knew certain truths about her that she barely understood herself? She felt like a frenetic jigsaw puzzle- Sanaii the performer and the introvert, the good girl and the cock-craving bad girl. Lucas had uncovered all of that behind her mask. His actions had inadvertently forced her out of her box, and into a raw, unflinching place filled with mirrors. The eternal question of "who am I?" still plagued her many days (as it does most everyone regardless of age), but at least she was no longer resigned to be a patchwork of labels, self-imposed or otherwise, anymore. His apology made her want to cry in relief. She ached for those few words to forgive him for his dishonesty and her for being naive. Sanaii turned away from her desk when a knock sounded on her door. She didn't have many visitors, though she had made a few new friends in the modern dance department.

Sanaii looked through the peep hole and saw only the back of a light brown head.The knock came again, and she took a deep breath before she unlocked the latch.

He swept in, closed the door behind him, and whirled to face her.

Sanaii gasped. He was wearing his mask.

"You miss me, kitty cat?" he asked walking towards her slowly.

She backed away, even as she felt her heart race and pussy pulse at the sight of him.

"Luc what are you-"

"Not Luc, Zorro." he said smiling menacingly.

"What are you doing here- ah, Zorro?"

Sanaii's half-hearted retreat was stopped short by the edge of her dresser.

"I'm here to give you some cock and some cream, kitty." he whispered and started to undress.

"What makes you think I want it?" Sanaii said boldly, though she couldn't tear her eyes away from Lucas's beautiful body.

"You never stopped wanting it," he said confidently closing the gap between them.

He caught her in his arms and kissed her. The mutual desire in their embrace flared and engulfed. She could only moan as he sucked her tongue with his own, and ground his wet cock against her belly.

"This pussy is mine tonight, understand?"

He reached down into the waistband of her shorts to stroke along her slippery seam. Sanaii shivered against the curve of his neck.

"Say it...this pussy is mine." He brought one of her legs around his waist so that he could slide two fingers inside her cunt.

"This pussy is yours," Sanaii murmured while she rode his fingers until he removed them to undress her.

When they were both naked, Lucas sat on the edge. He spread his legs open wide and positioned her on her knees between his thighs.

"You remember how I like it?"

He spoke against her lips and gently squeezed both her pert breasts in his hands.

"I think so," she said before demurely licking her lips and palming his cock. The tip was already sticky and another pearly spot of seed dripped from the tip as she stroked him.

She was thirsty for him.

"What are you waiting for then? Suck my cock." He moved a hand around the back of her neck as she lowered her head.

Sanaii enthusiastically filled her mouth with him. He had her hair in a fist and guided her up and down his dripping shaft when he wanted her to suck harder, and held her head almost still when he wanted her to concentrate on tonguing his tip.

She heard his breathy order to play with his balls, and she caressed the full globes gently with her hand. The knowledge that they were full of the taste about to explode on her tongue excited her so much. A mini orgasm seemed to pass through her as Lucas swelled in her mouth on the verge of his climax.

Yes, yes, yes, please I want it! She chanted in her mind.

"I'm coming...here's your cream, kitty cat!"

Lucas's ass clenched and he thrust up off the bed into her mouth almost making her choke. Moaning her pleasure, Sanaii held his hips as her throat swallowed convulsively to accept several salty bursts.

He was still half hard when he pulled out of her mouth. A few dribbles of cum slid down her chin and cheek as she nuzzled her face adoringly over his cock and pubic hair.

"Bad kitty, you made a mess." he rasped after he could catch his breath.

He pulled her up only to position face down across his knees.

Sanaii was confused and groaned in frustration. She arched her back enticingly as Lucas rubbed it and her ass. He prodded her legs apart wide until she could feel the cool room air on her pussy.

"So pretty," he murmured losing a little of his dominant persona as he admired her treasures.

He quickly regained it by spreading her cunt lips and thrusting his fingers inside her.

Her thighs trembled, and she keened in pleasure.

"Did you give my pussy away while I was gone?" he demanded hooking two fingers inside her.

"No!"

"Liar," he hissed and took his fingers out.

"Nooo," she cried almost in tears at having her stimulation withdrawn.

The stimulation she received next was shocking and new. He spit on her pussy. She felt his hot saliva slide a tickling path over her anus and cunt lips, right before he brought hand back to slap against her ass and then her pussy. She arched her back instinctively moving to close her leg.

"Stay still," he ordered, and slapped her again, "Do you like having your pussy spanked?"

"No-ah... yes." she cried out softly both aroused and confused by this version of foreplay. Her clit stung and felt ready to burst as he issued more stinging slaps. Soon she was grinding against his leg, working her clit against the bunched muscles of his thigh as best she could, but he held her fast and continued his sensual torture of her pussy alternating slaps and fucking her with his fingers. She felt like she was going crazy. "I need to come- please let me come!"

His answer was to swirl the moisture from his saliva and her pussy around her tight rosette before penetrating her ass with his thumb. Her virgin ass clenched tight around him.

"Relax, let me in, that's it... good girl," he rewarded her by twisting his hand to allow his fingers to nest in her pussy again.

"I'm everywhere inside you now," he rasped, "come hard for me, kitty cat."

Sanaii was almost short circuited with sensation. She had been held on the edge for so long, but when he started to thrust his hand, his fingers stimulating both of her passages while he expertly shifted his thigh for maximum pressure on her clit, it wasn't long before her soft keening cries turned into a scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, Luc!"

He rubbed her back as she convulsed and clutched him as she rode an orgasm so intense it brought tears to her eyes and dimmed her vision.

In the aftermath, she was a boneless, limp rag across his thighs. She felt wetness run down her thighs and drip off her ankles. He was gentle with her then as he moved her from his thighs to the bed. Half invitation, half fatigue her knees fell wide exposing her sopping pussy to his intense stare.

Her voice was pleasure deep and hoarse when she spoke.

"Will you fuck me now, Zorro?" she asked a lazy smile on her face.

"No," he said pulling his mask from his face and flinging it across the room.

"I'm going to make love to you, Sa'," he whispered after kissing her thoroughly. "I've never really done that before. I'll do my best, ok my friend?"

Sanaii stroked the sides of the face that she had missed so much.

"Yes," she whispered sliding her thighs over his hips.

"I missed you." he moaned setting his cock gently at her cleft.

"Show me, Lucas" she whispered. She raked her blunt fingernails across his ass as he entered her slowly and gently, "Show me how much."

The End- sort of.

There's a post-college years follow-up for these two. I may or may not post it here at lit. If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks, HueL.

huelust
huelust
558 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
47 Comments
QuietScreamerQuietScreameralmost 6 years ago
Follow up

So.....yeah......where's that follow up being posted? Because I think this story should

Just.

Keep.

Going.

(please)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely

Luc was paid in his own coins.The story was lovely. He fell in love with a girl he thought was an easy fling for him. And ofcus I'm interested in the post college follow up.

theelovely1glotheelovely1gloabout 7 years ago
Simply...

Love this story!!!

5 *****

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Okay wound up loving this tale and am going to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pleaswe More!

This was really good, please post more .

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Luc and Sanaii: Scenes from a Life Luc and Sanaii's story continues.in Interracial Love
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
Open Window Damien and Nikki finally figure out they should be together.in Interracial Love
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
Run in with the Law He was interested in more than license and registration.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories