All Comments on 'Beijing Beauty'

by Doug689

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Great fuck story

Just disappointed that the bi sex fizzled. You MUST follow up on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Long nipples

Just a comment about long nipples; I dated a very hot lady for several years who had freakishly long nipples, at least 3/4" long, and extremely sensitive to the point that she could have orgasms just from having them sucked on. This has always stayed with me as a sort of fetish than when I see large nipples in porn, it really gets me off thinking back to her. When you mentioned long nipples, I was quickly hard imagining them and thinking back in my life.

PS Hope things go better in the bi seeking adventures in the future. I'm also bi and love that kind of activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story. I met up with an Asian couple, I had a bit more luck with him. They were a little older than me and after fucking her, he decided to go down on her pussy, which they both seemed to like. We had a rest and he wanted me to suck his cock, that was no problem and I soon had his cum filling my mouth, his wife decided to suck my cock and he wanted me to fuck her doggy style which I certainly had no objection too and as I fucked her he said give to me, give to me, his mouth open and so I pulled out, faced him, he took my cock in his mouth but didn't do much, so I pulled back, told him wait, wait, pushed back into his wifes wet pussy, fucked her until I was ready to cum, moved to him, holding my cock and as he took my cock in his mouth, I let go and my cum went into his mouth, which seemed to make him happy.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Gret Story

Loved the way that the story developed. I have been married to an asian wife for thirteen years so I can attest to their beauty. Loved how he ate her creampie and she reveled in it. My Lovely Wife had never experienced this before we met. She was shocked at first and tried to stop me, but soon learned to enjoy the experience. I was the first and only one to eat the creampie. Over the years I've eaten thousands of my own pies from her. There's nothing like a good creampie. My favorites were when she became to aggressor and climbed on top and aggressively humped my mouth in search of the Big O.

Jollyjumper212Jollyjumper212over 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. I am not bi and have no interest in m/m relationship. I have spent a total of about 3-4 years in China in short spurts over a 20 year period. I have found that Chinese women do tend to have lovely larger nipples than western women and that they tend to be far more sensitive. I can make my lover cum just by sucking her nipples. What a way to get started.

Also from my experience Chinese women more often than not are reticent to allow one to eat there pussy. However, once you take their clit in your mouth their is no turning back. The woman is a convert and cannot get enough such stimulation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous