Being Ashley Olsen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Larry!" she said. "What are you doing in here?"

"Well," I made Larry say, "I was just outside, standing on a ladder and peeking into your window," I gestured toward the window in question, "and I decided I wanted to come in and fuck you. Wanna fuck?"

Ashley screamed and threw her cell phone at me. I'd been expecting that response, though, and ducked. Unfortunately, Larrys body wasn't as prone to quick movement as I'd hoped and the phone hit him on top of the head.

"Ow," I said.

"Get out of here!" Ashley cried. She got up from the bed as if to run somewhere, although I was effectively blocking the exit and there was nowhere for her to escape. "Get out of here or I'm calling the cops!"

That one made me laugh.

"How can you call the cops," I asked, "when you just threw your cell phone away?"

Ashley screamed again, quite possibly at herself this time, then began grabbing the stuffed animals from her bed and throwing them at me. That made me laugh even harder.

"Come on, Ashley," I said. "You were just saying how you wanted a guy to magically appear and give you sexual fulfillment."

"I meant somebodyhuman!" Ashley shouted. "And less than five hundred years old!"

She screamed again and bolted for the window. I bolted after her and managed to grab her wrist, then began pulling her back toward her bed.

I know, it's a despicable thing, forcing yourself on someone like that. I blame Larry.

I managed to wrestle Ashley down onto the bed and actually got my hand up under her shirt and onto one of her sweet little tits when she screamed in my ear, then savagely kneed me in the nuts.

Man, that hurt. Larry had no choice but to stop his attack and grab his groin and cry out in pain as he rolled off the bed and onto the floor. I sayLarrybecause I'd already left his body. I'm not a big fan of crippling pain.

Ashley got up from the bed, screamed again, then let loose with a string of obscenities that, in a different and less violent situation, might actually have been a turn on. At the same time she repeatedly kicked and punched Larry, who had to not only cower for his life but try to figure out just what the fuck was happening. Last thing he knew he was peeking through this little nymph's window, and now suddenly he was being murdered by a screeching hellcat.

It was fucking hilarious. And fun to watch too, since every time Ashley kicked or punched she made her tits bounce in a way that I found remarkably charming.

"Get out!" Ashley screamed. "Get out of here, you sick fucker! You sick asshole!"

She was really getting red in the face. And Larry was getting the crap kicked out of him. Fortunately for him, he still had the ability to crawl and he slowly made his way toward the door. Ashley started to follow him at first, giving him a few more kicks for good measure, but then let him go, opting for pelting him with more stuffed animals and verbal blows.

"You pervert!" she cried, picking up a teddy bear and throwing it. "Degenerate!" She threw a stuffed cat with a bell around its neck. "Baby raper!" A flying unicorn.

Larry got out of the room with his life and, if he was smart, took the next plane out of the state. Meanwhile, I was left alone with Ashley again, and no way to get into her pants. Not that it seemed like such a good idea now.

Then I suddenly gotanotheridea: why not inhabitAshley? It wouldn't be nearly as fun as what I'd originally planned, but at the very least I could force her to calm down a bit. So while she was busy looking around for her cell phone and mumbling, "Creepy sicko pedophile motherfucker...." I jumped into her.

The first thing I did was make her shut her mouth. Then I walked over to the full length mirror on her closet door and looked at her reflection. Man, she was hot. Hard to believe she didn't havetenboyfriends, let alone none. I made her smile at herself and say, "You would lookso much better without any clothes, sweetie pie."

Then I proceeded to take all of her clothes off. Once she was naked I looked at her in the mirror again. Wow. Lovely, curvy little body, small pointy tits, slim hips, and a charming little mop of dark blonde pubic hair over her cunt. Absolutely adorable. Irresistable, even if I did say so myself. Or something like that.

I immediately began touching her, fondling her tits and her pussy, just like any guy who'd jumped into the body of a girl would do. I was surprised to discover how pleasurable that was, my soft warm hands gently caressing the curves and valleys of Ashley's beautiful young body, the feint flickering of desire growing into a tender flame. I suddenly and inexplicably wanted to have a baby.

I ignored that impulse and laid down on the bed, spread my legs, and played with Ashley's tits and cunt until we shuddered with a soul shattering explosion of passionate desire. Or, to put it in guy terms, we came our brains out.

After that I got up and paraded around her room, just enjoying the feeling of being naked and young and beautiful. The feeling of being naked and young, anyway. I danced around and made Ashley's tits bounce, then ran out of the room and down the stairs and all through the downstairs portion of the house, just running and giggling. Or running and laughing. Like a guy would laugh.

I got bored after that, though; I mean, there's only so much you could do when you're in a girl's body without compromising your natural sexual inclinations. So I went back upstairs and took a bath, got Ashley all cleaned up and smelling pretty, then went back to her room. I was trying to decide whether or not to get her dressed before I left her body, toying with the idea of not only leaving her naked but standing on a street corner, when I heard Mary Kate's voice calling up from downstairs, "Ashley! Are you home?"

I quickly got most of Ashley's clothes back on her, then jumped out of her body a split second before Mary Kate came into the room.

"Hi, Mary Kate," Ashley said, looking perplexed. "You wouldn't believe what just happened to me. Larry tried to rape me and I beat the shit out of him."

"Really?" Mary Kate said. "Well, that explains why he's down on the front lawn barfing up blood. I asked if I could do anything to help him and he screamed, 'Get away from me, girl from hell.'"

"Huh," Ashley said.

"Think we should help him, Ashley? I mean, he's down there holding his balls and crying like a newborn."

"No way. He's lucky he's still got balls to hold. Sicko pervert pedophile motherfucker."

Mary Kate shrugged her shoulders (making her tits do that cute little bouncy thing) and said, "Okay, well. I wanted to talk to you about Mom and Dad."

"What about Mom and Dad?" Ashley replied. She sat down on the end of her bed and Mary Kate sat down next to her.

"Well," Mary Kate said, "I guess I'm worried about how they're taking the whole coming out thing. I think it's kind of unhinged them a bit."

Coming out?

"Well, of course they're unhinged, Mary Kate. Think about what this is going to mean for our careers when the whole world finds out you're a lesbian."

Oh shit. Mary Kate's a lesbian?

"I'm not worried about our careers," Mary Kate said. "I'm more worried about our family. I don't want to tear our entire household apart."

"Maybe you should have thought of that before you told them," Ashley said. "Especially since I'm getting disappointed looks from Mom, and Dad keeps wanting me to tell him all the details of my latest date with Amanda Bynes."

Mary Kate clicked her tongue and said, "I'm not dating Amanda anymore. She's too controlling."

Wow. This was definitely an interesting development. It probably eliminated the chance of a threesome, but what about the girls lezzing out? That would be the next best thing.

"I don't care," Ashley said. "I'm just getting sick of having to tell my parents I'm straight as a board."

Crap.....

"Sorry about that, Ashley. You'd think our own parents would be able to tell us apart by now."

The girls continued to talk for another minute few moments, but I wasn't listening. I'd brewed up yet another brilliant idea in my ghostly head. A rather sophomoric idea, but truly brilliant.

Mary Kate was saying something about how she had her eyes on Hilary Duff and Ashley was rollinghereyes when I jumped back into her body.

"I think it could truly work out," Mary Kate said. "Especially now that her career has taken off. I mean, she's like totally popular now. She made her ownmovie."

"So?" I made Ashley say. "Five years from now we'll all be in the same boat, Mary Kate. Too old to play teenagers anymore and too untalented to get any legitimate offers. We'll all be living out of motel rooms and doing soft porn videos just to pay our rent."

It was one of my fondest fantasies.

Mary Kate clicked her tongue again and said, "Don't be so negative, Ashley. The Dana Plato Syndrome doesn't geteverybody. Besides, we're not drug users or alcoholics. We're squeaky clean. Well, almost. I admit, my sexual preference will cause a few fans to drift away, and if it ever gets out that neither one of has been a virgin since 1998, we're sunk. But then, how often is someone's career ruined by scandal?"

I decided to ignore Mary Kate's obvious state of denial and said, "Mary Kate, I wanna ask you something."

"Sure, Ashley, what is it?"

"Do you remember that time we experimented with lesbian sex?"

I knew I was taking a chance, but I figured the odds were with me.

Mary Kate's lips curled into a sweet smile and she said, "Sure, I remember that." Bingo. "When we were makingPassport to Paris. It was a really special time for us. Why do you ask?"

"I dunno," I said, shrugging my shoulders and making Ashley's tits do that bouncy thing. "I guess I've just been thinking about it lately. It reallywasa special time. And, I dunno, I was thinking that maybe I've been a little too judgmental in my piss poor attitude about lesbians. I mean, maybe I just don't have enough information, you know? Maybe I need to do some more experimenting. Find the lesbian that lives inside me and all that."

"Really, Ashley?" Mary Kate touched my arm. "That would be so cool if you could do that. Want me to fix you up with Amanda? I know she's bossy, but that can be a plus when you're a novice."

"Maybe later, Mary Kate. Actually, I was thinking that maybeyou and Icould do it."

Mary Kate surprised me with a giggle and said, "You've been reading too much fanfiction, Ashley. We can't do it, that would be incest."

"So? It was incest when we did it that one time back then."

"Two times," Mary Kate said. "But we were experimenting back then, Ashley. Exploring the boundaries our our brand new sexuality. We were in the act of discovery, and that made it okay. If we did it now, it would just be getting our rocks off, and that's not a normal function of the family. Unless you're the Osmonds, anyway."

"Oh come on, Mary Kate," I said. "I saw you checking out my tits when I made them do that bouncy thing. You're hot for me, and I think I might be hot for you too. Let's just go ahead and do it." I reached up and touched her hair, gave her what I hoped was a seductive look. "You know you want to."

"I dunno...." Mary Kate said, but her eyes were locked onto my tits. Onto Ashley's tits.

"Come on." I touched her cheek, traced a line with my fingertips along her jaw, then down her smooth soft neck. "Please?" I said as softly and sweetly as I could.

"I dunno....." Mary Kate said again.

Do it with me or I'll sock you, I thought, but fortunately that didn't come out of Ashley's mouth. I touched her right tit, cupped it tenderly in my palm.

Mary Kate looked down at her chest and, very softly, said, "I dunno...."

Jesus Christ.

It was obvious that I was going to have to take the lead in this situation. Be the man, so to speak.

I let go of Mary Kate's tit and took her hand, brought it up to Ashley's lips and kissed it. Then I turned it over and licked her palm, which caused Mary Kate to catch her breath.

"Oh," she said. Obviously turned on.

I smiled and leaned toward her, kissed her lightly on the lips, then whispered to her, "Let's take our clothes off."

"But what if Mom and Dad catch us?" Mary Kate whispered back.

I shrugged and said, "We'll just tell them we're rehearsing for a movie about twin girls who explore the boundaries of their sexuality. It's not like they'll be surprised or anything. Come on."

I got off the bed and started to pull Ashley's clothes off. Mary Kate followed my lead, although more slowly, so that by the time Ashley and I were naked she was still wearing her bra and panties.Black lacebra and panties. Nice.

"Love your underwear," I said. I was laying on the bed in what I hoped was a sensuous pose.

"Thanks," Mary Kate replied shyly. She even blushed.

But then, as I watched, she made a little show out of removing her bra, then her panties, very effectively pulling off the seductive stripper bit. And herbody. An almost exact reproduction of Ashley's lovely from, with all the smoothness and slimness and shapely shapes. She was absolutely gorgeous, but then so was I. Or so was Ashley.

As soon as she had all of her clothes off Mary Kate crawled onto the bed and laid down next to me. Or Ashley. Or both of us. We were all on our sides, facing each other, and Mary Kate kissed us quickly on the lips, then giggled and said, "You really wanna do this, Ashley? I can't believe you really wanna do this. You've always been such a phobe."

"Believe it, Mary Kate," I said, trying to sound sincere and slutty at the same time but managing to sound completely silly instead. "I've changed. It's like I have a whole new person living inside me. And I want that new person to run wild and free and have as much fun and pleasure as he....um,shewants. Now let me suck your titties, baby!"

Mary Kate giggled again and said, "Okay, but you gotta promise to stop talking like a porn star."

"Right," I said. "I'll save it for when we're doing the x rated remake ofPassport to Paris."

We laughed together as Mary Kate embraced me. She kissed me again, then pressed her body fully against mine, and I found myself murmuring softly. Mary Kate licked my lips and I opened my mouth readily. I caressed her back, running my hands over her smooth warm skin as she pushed her tongue into my mouth, french kissing me and returning my caresses with her own. We kissed and touched each other for several minutes, neither one of us daring to go beyond touching backs and hair and shoulders until finally Mary Kate slid her hands around my slim waist and up my belly until they found my small delectable tits.

I moaned against her tongue as she fondled me, gently squeezing and pulling, and a moment later I slid my hands over her tiny ass and pushed one of my thighs between her legs. I pressed it against her cunt and she started moving her hips, lightly rubbing herself against me. We were more comfortable with each other now and we writhed and moaned and sighed together as the pleasure and heat grew between us.

I was surprised, not so much by how nice all this was or the surge of pleasant warmth that moved through my body (I'd expected those things to happen), but also by how right it seemed. Like this was what I was supposed to be doing. I wondered if maybe that meant I really was a lesbian after all.

Ashley. Ashleyreally was a lesbian after all.

Mary Kate broke our kiss and whispered, "Ashley, you are so beautiful and wonderful. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mary Kate," I replied.

"I wanna go down on you. Will you let me?"

Well, okay, I was hoping it'd be the other way around, but what the hell?

"Okay," I said.

Mary Kate went back to kissing me, her hands once again exploring my body. They traveled over my shoulders and arms, then slipped over my tits, fondling and caressing. I shivered at her touch. Just like a girl. I felt Mary Kate's fingers take my nipples and gently pull on them, sending startling jolts of pleasure through me. Mary Kate's lips moved from my face down along my neck, then over my collarbone to my breasts. Her mouth replaced her fingers, licking and sucking tenderly on my nipples as one of her hands snaked over my belly and down between my legs.

I watched, mesmerized, as Mary Kate sent her tongue traveling in circles around my tits and slid her fingers over the lips of my cunt. Another girl was actually making love to me, and not just any girl but my sister and, really my best friend. A teeny part of me said that this wasn't right, but part of me also felt like this was a good thing, itwasright. It caused sort of a paradox in my mind, but it was hard to think about it, what with the new and amazing feelings occurring in my body.

And what with the fact that I wasn't really Ashley Olsen. Why the hell was I finding that so hard to remember?

Desire was rising and flowing through every part of me, from my tits out through my arms and hands, from my womb down into my cunt and legs and feet. I couldn't keep myself from sighing and moaning as Mary Kate, still rubbing my cunt with her gentle fingertips, moved slowly down my abdomen, kissing and licking me.

I felt her nose in my pubic hair first, followed quickly by the startling sensation of her tongue. It slid almost cautiously over the lips of my cunt, then burrowed between them, squirming into me. I gasped, closed my eyes, and as Mary Kate began licking me she brought her hands up over my breasts, careesing and squeezing them, increasing the already magnificent pleasure that was spreading through me like fire. I felt her tongue digging into me, pushing and prodding like a tiny little finger, then pulling out and slidng wetly over my clit. Then her lips closed around the sensitive little nub, sucking tenderly on it as one thin finger slowly entered me. The flame of desire that had ignited within me grew larger, burned hot and bright as Mary Kate licked me, fingered me, dug her tongue between my cunt lips, captured my clit again in her gentle teeth. I gasped again and sighed, held my breasts and squeezed them, the fire boiling ever brighter in my cunt, moving in waves through the rest of my body. Mary Kate's lips and tongue and fingers worked magic between my legs and soon I was coming, my orgasm surging through me like a sweet storm, billowing and splashing, enveloping me and then exploding. My sister's mouth was locked onto me, sucking me feverishly, two fingers now fucking me hard. I squeezed my breasts, making them hurt a little as I cried out in release, trembling as I came.

I descended liesurely, relaxing on the bed, catching my breath and listening to my heart slow down. Mary Kate continued to lick and kiss me for several minutes, just casual offerings of love and affection, and I continued to idly touch myself, smiling and sighing at the sweet soft pleasure of afterglow. I couldn't believe what I'd just done, couldn't believe I'd just let another girl make love to me, couldn't believe how wonderful it had been. But ithadbeen wonderful, and I figured this wouldn't be the last time. In fact, I didn't even wantthistime to end. Not yet, anyway. I still had a little bit more curiosity to satisfy.

"Mary Kate," I said softly as she kissed my cunt, "do you want me to do something for you too?"

"Mmm, yes," Mary Kate breathed into my cunt hair. She looked up with a beseeching look in her eyes and asked, "Would you mind?"

I didn't answer. I just smiled and held my arms out and Mary Kate crawled up my body, laid down between my widespread legs, pressing her cunt against mine and her small precious breasts against mine. We embraced and kisssed and I began caressing Mary Kate's back and butt, luxuriating in the warmth and smoothness of my sister's body. I could taste my cunt on her mouth and tongue and decided I liked it after all, and when I slid my fingers down between Mary Kate's legs and through her pubic hair, found the hot wetness of her cunt, I decided I liked that too. I liked all of this, and as this realization came to me I felt a flood of love and gratitude to Mary Kate for helping me to discover this new thing about myself.