Being Ashley Olsen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rush of feelings spurred me to be extra attentive as I continued to give pleasure to her, nibbling and sucking on Mary Kate's breasts as I rubbed my fingers over her cunt and her clit. Mary Kate responded with soft moans and sighs, sweet kisses and gasps of delight as I worked her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh yeah," Mary Kate breathed. "Yeah....yeah...."

She rubbed herself against my moving fingers, held my face against her chest, becoming more and more excited as I made love to her, until finally she cried out, held her breath, and shuddered as she came. I continued to suck Mary Kate's nipples and rub her cunt furiously as she trembled above me, surprised and pleased at the intensity of pleasure I was able to give. Mary Kate's orgasm lasted for several long moments, her body shivering and rocking, at last ending with a long low sigh of delight. She collapsed afterward, laying on top of me in a soft quivering lump. I embraced her, kissed her, and we lay together for a while, neither of us feeling the need to speak, and when we did finally talk our words were laced with a stronger and more powerful emotion than either of us had ever felt before.

"Ashley, I love you so much," Mary Kate said.

"I love you too," I replied. "And I'm so glad you showed me what it's really like."

"I know, and I'm glad too."

"Could we maybe do this every once in a while?" I asked. "I mean, I'm still not a lesbian or anything, but making love with you is just so totally unbelievable."

So was all this romantic lesbian crap. I wasn't sure what had just happened, whether I'd had a mind meld with Ashley or simply got in touch with the lesbian that lives within every straight guy, but it was over now. The spell had been broken, and now all I wanted was to have a cigarette and get the hell out of there.

But for some reason I didn't. I stayed there, inside Ashley's body as she and Mary Kate whispered and flirted a little more, then jumped up and got dressed when they heard their parents' car in the driveway.

At that point I finally decided it was time to leave. I left Ashley's body, fully intending to float on to the next hapless celebrity (according to the map, Alicia Silverstone lived close by) but then Ashley said, "Um, Mary Kate, did we just have lesbian sex?"

Oops.

Mary Kate, who'd been heading for the door, stopped short and looked around at her sister.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "Don't you remember?"

"Well, I think so. I mean, I was pretty much aware of what was going on. But it was like it wasn't me or something. Or itwasme, but it was like I was having a dream, or being....I dunno, controlled or something."

Mary Kate got a disappointed look on her face and said, "If you don't wanna do it again, Ashley, you can just say so, okay?"

"No, that's not what I meant," Ashely said. She went to her sister and embraced her, kissed her cheek. "I like what we did." She looked around the room as if she was searching for something. "But I think we have a ghost in the house."

"Don't be silly, Ashley. And don't be afraid. It's normal to have second thoughts, especially now."

"But I'm nothavingsecond thoughts, Mary Kate. I still would like to be with you. Maybe even more than just once in a while. Maybe, like, regularly. You know?"

Mary Kate smiled devilishly and said, "You mean like every night?"

Ashley returned her sister's grin and said, "Yeah. Every night. And if you have, you know, toys? That might be fun."

"Ashley, you're so naughty," Mary Kate giggled.

And that was pretty much all I needed to convince me to stay. Sure, I've floated around to other houses and inhabited other bodies, but for the last six months I've remained the ghost of the Olsen house. A friendly one, like Caspar. And I've watched some pretty amazing things going on here. Things that can end one type of career and send another type skyrocketing.

I'm also using their computer to write all this stuff down. But I'm not inhabiting anyone's body at the moment; the keys are going by themselves, which is totally confusing their cat, who's the only one home right now.

And for those who are wondering: Ashley did finally get laid, by a guy she met on the set of her movie. The guy not only fucked her, he managed to convince Mary Kate to join Ashley and him in a threesome.

I love being dead.