All Comments on 'Being Bi for the Wife'

by nolngrcurious

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks!

Great story, thanks for sharing. Don't think my hubby would ever do something so crazy, but I think it would be such a turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
True story ? Yeah right !

So you want us to believe that all these '' bi '' guys never once kissed each other? What a bunch of BS. And only white bi guys, what an insult. Get real with this story, it called fiction for a reason

nolngrcuriousnolngrcuriousover 11 years agoAuthor
To the non-believer...

Sorry you don't believe any of it. It is actually all true. It so happens I'm not into kissing guys and that was brought up to each and every one of them that were invited. I don't know why that's so hard to believe but it's true.

nolngrcuriousnolngrcuriousover 11 years agoAuthor
and also...

...we're not into playing outside our race either. Sorry that's an insult to you but it happens to be our preference. They're were a couple of black guys that responded to the ad but I very politely turned them down and they didn't seem to be insulted by it, so why should you?

Some that read this may wonder why I just didn't delete the negative comment. Except for the attitude, I thought they were valid questions and felt obliged to answer them. I hope the insight helps everyone else enjoy the story even more. I can't stress enough how surprised I was that the event turned out as good as it did and I don't think we could ever pull that off again to be honest. I've stayed in touch with most of the guys and we've even seen one again since, so the possibility is there. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

this is the first thing I read on this site and it was great. My husband would never agree to it but wow what a turn on.

Greyhair61Greyhair61over 11 years ago
Nice.

Good story, sounds like everyone had fun [a MUST for me personally].

Edit tip: you slipped from past tense to present tense [twice I think] and that can be a little off-putting.

Overall, I liked it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just sorry I didn't see your post, I would have been more than willing to do you or your wife or join in and be the recepient of a few cum loads in my mouth or ass! I am happy your event went so well, by the way, what is the name of that lube you mentioned?

DefenistratorDefenistratoralmost 9 years ago
Racists aren't sexy

"You must be white..."? So these people are sexually open-minded, only not so much. Fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Respect people's preferences

What, everyone who prefers white sex partners is racist? It seems that there are billions of letters in which the author prefers black. Are they racists too? No double standards, ok?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
you're only a racist if you're white just ask Obummer

and dear annony! I gave this a 5!!

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
OMG

I'd make any pact with the devil to be the lucki bi guy in that fantasy. It's too bad the scene would never be real, without money. The world would be a better place is if it was though..

I got excited when the guy fucked the woman BB, and super excited when the guy was fucked without lube.

I have a fantasy about being tied up, and fucked bi a good hard cock without any lube or prep. Would it require a hospital visit? If so, what is the cutoff size before a visit is required??

Anybody here know how long (teehee) one's ass can be pleasured with hawt hard cock, before it becums too sore to take anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story, wish less back and forth with names...

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Great Story. Sounds like everyone had a good time. I was glad to see that the wife was an active participant as well. Nothing like playing with a horny couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bland procedural writing

Too bad cause the action should be super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Jealous

I have the same fantasy and it is very hard to get several together for sure. My honey wants to see me used like that and I so want to be used. Friggin awesome. Lucky you two.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Hubby's got too many rules to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please can I cum to your next get to together?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, for all the (presumably black) folk complaining that the writer specified white men only, and characterising them as being racist, I can tell you all that my wife is black and she will *only* fuck white men. She has had black men as well and has developed a preference. So I guess that makes her, a black woman, a racist against black men lol! Get over yourselves and count the number of stories in which the authors only want black cock - but I guess that is OK?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous