All Comments on 'Being Neighborly'

by AJ Mosmer

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why

hasn't the braindead husband caught on and begin to pimp the mother of his children out - way out where a wife whore has to take a bus back.

To bad it doesn't make sense - next door cmon! - neighbors, children and grandparents aren't stupid - no consequence means no reality - which means not erotic - just sick jaded cuckolding of a author created braindead pitiful man - surely you can do better - can't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If

a guy had a wife like this lady he could retire. live off her. Let herfuck anything that moved and charge for her services big time. Never fuck her again for fear of disease. Get him some younger pussy to take care of him sexually.. Make sure there was no bodily contact with the kids . (She realy doesn't like them anyway.) Treat her like a queen and don't piss her off for fear she would leave him.. Her hubby could have the best this whore has to offer. He could blissfully retire letting her do what she likes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it sad when you can write with common sense

where are the childred and the hubby all these times.stds and aids. there is some consequences.show that the wife isn't the only brain dead person in the plot or is everybody braindead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry about the first three ignorant reviewers

I do enjoy erotica and this was good. The story flowed well and gave the reader a look into a woman's life with too much time on her hands. Keep writing and don't let the naysayers get to you. This is erotica and I still don't understand why they come here, read the stories, then leave feeback you like they are totally shocked. Don't stop on their account, keep writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

I'm not a 'gang bang' kind of guy. This was good. I've never really liked the type of story told first person by a guy with his 'huge cock.' It was nice and very erotic to read it from a woman's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Quite enjoyable!

Erotica is meant to arouse the reader sexually.. there is no other meaning for an erotic literature in my opinion. This story does that for sure!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't listen to the bad comments.

Don't listen to the bad comments, I guess those people believe every thing they read or see on television. Come on people it is just a story. A very well written one that flows nicely. Keep writing!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
To Mississippi

I don't know where you get the second comment was in any way detrimental. HeShe voted a 5 and merely stated that as far as the storyline of a gangbanged slutwife that he/she would have pimped for her and retired. This is certainly an option when a woman is dumb enough to do what this one did. Now the statement that was made about the mother's relationship with her kids, she got rid of them at every opportunity to go be a gangbanged slutwife. This was my first impression of her too in this ficticious story character. She definitely was not filled with overwhelming desire to be with her little kiddies, pawning them off every weekend for three days at Grannie and Gramp's place. If that is love for one's children in your mind, then you have a strange idea of what parental love is all about.

I thought the story was erotic, and as you said , flowed well but certain individual comments like those of getting rid of her kids at every opportunity in my opinion were totally not needed to further identify the woman as a worthless piece of shit. that had already been established by her activities as a gangbanged slutwife. Further demeaning of her motherhood was not needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what todo when hubby finds out well as i see it hu

well as i see it hubby has two choices...divorce and take the kids which she probably wouldnt mind as it would give her more time to fuck... or make the colege guys pay for that pussy...i think he can retire off selling that pussy...he dont have to fuck it hell he can find himself a real nice girl many real nice girls after all the money he makes from his wife would pay for whoever he wanted...i can see him making 10000 a week ...just think of the conventions ...get away from that colege boy shit and go for the money ....shit make movies ... have her do dogs ....all kinds of kinky shit ... the way she is she would fuck a snake if you defanged it ...dont matter just charge a lot of money ...i am not sure the colege boys have it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another bullshit story

This piece of crap is lousy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BS

The sex part of it was over the top and unrealistic but even worse, the lady had no consideration for her husband, his feelings or the future consquences to her and her children. The husband would be the laughing stock for a bunch of merciless, pitiless jocks. The slut left no room for the love and consideration her poor unsuspecting husband that had been her life and support all those years. She and the college jerks deserve a bad end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
90

Write the story however you want to, you obviously don't need the unrealistic opinions of people who grade on content and not skill. The only part I didn't believe is when she didn't catch onto his "secret" immediately, especially someone as world weary as her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Why would these people read this type of story if it wasn't something they wanted to read? And then make stupid remarks as though it was a true story? It was a great story! I hope you'll write more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Falls flat in the middle

At the outset, I thought this was a great story line and looked foreward to a great trip. I don't know whether the problem was poor description or whether it was the very public activity with little or no "taboo" behavior. Personally, I don't care if her family was supportive or unhappy with her performance, I just couldn't get it up for the way it happened. Perhaps, if the action was limited to Kurt, and her husband unknowingly ate her out afterwards, it may have been more enticing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
must read

The very best story I've read. Got so wet hot & horny. Thank you so much write more

Sporting SpectatorSporting Spectatorover 18 years ago
A response

As usual there is the quota of negative comments, most of which just reveal their author's inability to string a coherent (never mind literate) sentence together. It is unbelievable enough that these people read these stories if they find them so offensive, but it is quite beyond belief that they take them so literally. Fair enough if you don't find the story erotic, but to suggest that it is anything other than a story, is just idiotic.

To the author, all I would say is that I was able to suspend reality for long enough (remarkably it seems) to enjoy your story without worrying about the character's husband/parents/neighbours/children/std's/etc/etc. Reality has its place in erotica, but it isn't the be all and end all. I hope you are not discouraged by the half-formed opinions of the detractors.

Shattered_RoseShattered_Roseover 18 years ago
A Comment

Amazing! This is just the kind of story I've been looking for since I started reading at this site. I can't believe that people would give this a bad review. I mean, constructive critisism is one thing, but trying to tell a person what to write or that what someone writes is 'wrong'. People should be able to write what they want without being judged in this manner.

I thought that the writting style was good but could be improved. It started off and ended well, but there was a point in the middle that it did start to fall off. Other than that this was an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's NOT Telling the Author What To Write

the story, as some other reviewer had said, was very good; very believable. this is a woman --- generally, a cheating spouse --- telling us the excitement of cheating, being, as she fondly said, "gang banged" by brothers with big tools.

very erotic, yes.

the "question," if any, is whether we're discussing this as mere story-writing, mere fiction, or as some "larger" lense through which we look at ourselves and the world --- the question is: are there "consequences" for this kind of behavior the wife's so fond of?

if she's doing this as a SINGLE PERSON --- fucking around, finding the men with the most potent dicks, who last the longest --- and takes care by practicing safer sex, it is one story. we'd still enjoy the story, if erotic enough.

but that's NOT the case; and we "see" the impending ramifications,,,

when she's "juggling" her "schedule" to fuck, including when, where, or with whom to send the kids,,, with the factor of when the nice but idiotic husband's gonna be "out of town" ---- what some serious readers (bitching doesn't mean they don't like the story; just the opposite, in fact) are saying is: has the woman (or author) reflected on what these activities may do to her marriage, children, husband. Not all emotionally, either.

suppose one of these stallions she's been worshipping had herpes, HIV, or other serious viruses and she's infected and then infected her husband, etc., etc.

again, "complainging" does NOT mean we think, all the time, the stories we complain about are just "bad," "stupid," what-not ,,,, It could also mean we CARE about the story and FEEL the "pains" and "sorrows" that someone (husband or wife being cheated on) or others will feel,,,in this case, young children who will be split up due to their parents selfish indulgence.

the "complain," thought we don't usually articulate well, is: yes, it is "a work of art",,,, but does the creator inform both his charaters as well as readers as to the broader ramifications of a certain decision or action taken by a certain people, especially people who agree to form a union and have young children to protect?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 2 stars. I would have rated it 5 stars.

However, I deducted 1 star for that nasty and perverted "dip wick in shit" anal and I deducted two more stars because no human has a 10" cock; let alone 12". Even John Holmes (1 in millions) was only 8.75" and it problems. Had they been extremely large like 6.5" to 7.5", I would not have deducted stars since although extremely large, 7.5" cocks do exist.

YTH321YTH321about 12 years ago
Pretty good story.

@ Dwornock, "No human has a 10" cock"...lol, You must need a magnifying glass to see your little peepee!!!!

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago
...judge the story...

I must admit that the comments on the morals of the protagonist are amusing, but let's judge the story. Well written with a good flow, certainly not a wanker but entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She’s a virus

Just a cheap and selfish slut in wife’s clothing. Nothing good about her and hopefully the kids will never see her again. Just a lust driven whore who will die alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So you never mentioned

Her divorce and loss of the kids and reputation and her parents. Why not?

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifealmost 3 years ago

so hot...sooo fucking hot x x x

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

HOT! MHOT! HOT!A real turn-on! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous