All Comments on 'Being Wrong Never Felt So Right'

by kissonmytoes

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
peaceharmony57peaceharmony57almost 20 years ago
verryyy tantilizinggg whewwwwwww

actually rate it 90! TY

kokshurkokshurover 19 years ago
had me going

enjoyed it very much but would like to have had more foot play in the story. in case you hadn't guessed i'm into feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I understand!!

Mmmm that was sensational! - it reminded me of staying at my friends place and there were about 6 people all on 1 bed still sleeping. The guy next to moved just a little closer to me so i moved closer. A few seconds later there was a surprising hand was in my pants teasing my clit, just thinking about it now still turns me on. Keeping quiet was another thing too which made it more arousing. Not much longer and i was having the best orgasm ever as he fingered me harder and faster, it seemed to last for awhile!! As he was fingering me i slid my hand over his long smooth cock and teased him a lot, juggling his firm balls, stroking gently up his cock mmm!!! Then faster until he nearly came, I went under the covers to finish him off, man it was good!! While this was happening people off the bed went in and out of the room, Arousing!!! Thanks for the story and this wasn't supposed to come out a story. Unfortunately this occurance has never been repeated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous