Belinda Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belinda was tasting Carla, licking, biting and sucking Carla's most private area so tactfully, she was even impressing herself and kept trying to outdo herself. Whenever she felt she had to quit, she forged on with another flip of the tongue or a nip of her teeth. She had never licked a pierced clit and loved the reaction Carla gave every time she revisited it; a little jump and a quick push of the back of Belinda's head. Belinda was also so enjoying what Steph was doing, she could barely contain herself. She feared she cum way before she was mentally ready, which, this feeling so incredible, was never. She wanted this to go on forever.

Belinda inserted a few fingers into Carla, turned them a bit and began to stroke the 'g' spot deep and up within Carla's vagina and began to suck hard on the stud as she did. She was going to finish Carla off. Sure her neck was sore, but it had been worth it. Plus, she just HAD to repay Stephanie for the amazing things she was doing to her.

Carla was shaking. She was SOOOO wet. What Belinda was doing with her fingers was giving her convulsions and what she was doing with her mouth was giving her spasms. She was terrified she's pass out and miss out on the orgasm that was building and growing faster than she'd ever felt before. She could hardly breathe and was bucking her hips so hard she became terrified that the stud would knock Belinda's top teeth out, but she was out of control, unable to stop herself or make Belinda stop. She could feel the tension. She could feel the intense build up, pushing to the limit, ready to explode. She grabbed the back of Belinda's head and shoved it as far against her pussy as was possible and let out a deep guttural groan like an animal being slowly killed but it was a groan that was merely a muffled scream of ecstasy as she worked so hard to keep from alerting the neighbors.

She finally released the grip on Belinda's head and now, it was Belinda's turn to cum. She rested her face on Carla's thigh and began to rock her body back and forth as Steph lapped at her ass and fingered her twat. Belinda wrapped her arms around Carla's very soft and sexy leg for stability as Steph's thumb slipped inside her and began to rub the clit from behind it a bit. The thumb and forefinger worked together as a sort of delicate vice as the clit was rubbed into heavenly bliss.

Carla stroked Belinda's hair as Steph continued her masterful work on Belinda's nether regions until Belinda could take no more, and so that SHE wouldn't alert the neighbors, she dove headfirst back into Carla and muffled her screams into Carla's muff. This gave Carla an additional thrill as the vibrations from Belinda's screams gave her goosebumps.

The three sat for a moment and then Belinda said, between breaths, "Stephanie, it's your turn."

Carla grinned and agreed with Belinda. Steph's gaze went from one to the other as they crawled to her on hands and knees. They began by kissing Stephanie's body, head to toe, slowly making their way all over her, top to bottom to top randomly kissing and licking as they went. Belinda needed one hand for stability as she made her way over Steph's body, but the other hand caressed and fondled the parts her mouth was neglecting. Carla was doing the same, but being a bit younger than the other two, she could use both hands on Steph's lovely body.

As if on cue, both girls made their way to Steph's ample bosom and began to make tender love to her breasts at one point converging on just one breast and licking all around it, then moving on to the next.

Stephanie was squirming, the low moan and grin gave away her feelings of joy as these two beautiful women treated her like the only object of desire on Earth.

The girls slid a hand south towards Steph's luscious triangle and began to skillfully play all around it, as if they had rehearsed for weeks, but were actually just so into the moment, they were taking cues from each other. Their tongues continued to flit about Stephanie's breasts, occasionally converging together in a kiss.

Carla began to move into a 69 position and buried her face into Steph allowing her own soaking wet mound hover above Steph's face. Belinda moved up and getting her head just below Carla's heavenly womanhood, she began to kiss Steph's forehead and cheeks and temples.

The feelings of ecstasy began to grow steadily in Stephanie. She gripped Carla's thighs as she involuntarily lifted her pelvis to meet Carla's mouth. Her eyes were tightly closed yet she could see stars shooting across the sky. The ONLY other person who could ever get her off this way was Rich. He knew her body so well and what she liked was so ingrained in his psyche that she never worried about reaching orgasm with him. It seemed Carla was learning her body as well, and Belinda was an eager student. The mouths, the hands, it was all so wonderful. Stephanie grit her teeth as she climaxed and as she did she could feel Belinda's finger rubbing her tushy and somewhat lifting it into Carla's insanely skilled tongue.

She could hear herself screaming loud and long (even though after, the girls assured her she was totally silent, beyond a long deep, "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR".

Carla rolled off and fell onto her back. Belinda just sat against the couch. Stephanie looked like she had fallen asleep, or fainted. Her breathing was deep and satisfied. She just lay there, sprawled out.

Several minutes passed then Carla suggested a quick shower. All three were rather sweaty and neither Belinda nor Stephanie argued, though both asked to hold off for a few more minutes. As they composed themselves, gathering the strength to move, Carla explained that she had an oversized shower, a major selling point on taking the apartment. "No tub, but who cares? I never take baths and with the oversized shower, I can always have company if I want it."

It did take a while, but eventually the three got up and made their way to the bathroom having a beer on the way to replenish some fluids.

Once in the shower, they bathed each other, slowly and purposefully and yet not one of them felt the need to 'have sex' while doing it. They were exhausted, spent, wiped out. But now, they were also clean. The feeling of the hot water, the soap, and the hands of another was therapeutic for each of them. Very sexy, very soothing and very enjoyable, and yet, no one tried to get anyone off. This shower was not about that, THIS time anyway.

Once done, they got out, dried off and went back to the living room. They noticed that they hadn't made the mess they FELT they were making. A damp spot here and there, but that was it.

"Oh wow, imagine if we squirted!" said Carla. "My walls would be soaked and I'd have to send my furniture out for cleaning."

They laughed and agreed and each had an extra slice of pizza to help regain their strength. Cold beer helped them regain their composure as well and they simply began to talk, almost as if nothing had happened.

Suddenly, Steph looked at the clock and exclaimed, "HOLY SHIT, IT'S AFTER MIDNIGHT!!"

Carla laughed. "Wow, how time flies when you're getting your rocks off!"

"Damn, I gotta work in the morning," moaned Belinda, "and I have a bad feeling it's NOT going to be a good day."

"We're working, too. Wait, no, I'M working," she said and looking at Carla, "You too the day off. You crumb, you get to sleep in while I get to get the kids up and out for school then get to work. You know something though; I have a feeling I'm going to sleep very well tonight. I just hope Rich isn't in the mood. I swear you two gave me such thrills I could go celibate for a year right now and be happy living on the memories." She paused and said, "Shit no, I'm tired but if Rich is in the mood, I'll gladly do him. I'm a GOOD wife."

At that, the girls collected themselves and began to leave. Belinda said just before they headed out the door, "My friend Rachel, I know you would love her and she'd love you. If nothing else, in the physical sense and she's damned good at it, Trust me."

"In the immortal words of Ronald Regan," said Stephanie, "trust BUT verify."

"I'll run that idea by her. In fact, she's already said how much she wants to meet you. Next time, MY HOUSE, ok?" replied Belinda.

They kissed, hugged and each scooted off; Steph and Belinda to their homes and Carla, to the other end of the hall and bed.