Belinda's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

She was almost taken by surprise by her first climax, rushing swiftly from the pit of her belly to leave her writhing in ecstasy on her chair, her cry of passion sounding very loud in the empty office. Tony's hands worked quickly to push her dress up over her hips, her breasts exposed with her blouse hanging open from her shoulders. She pushed him away and against her desk, looking lustfully up at him and then at the bulge in his trousers. She leant forward and gently bit at him through the material, leaving the damp impression of her mouth. She quickly unzipped him, and teased him out into the open, smiling as he sprung out like a striking snake. With small deft movements of her tongue she darted at the tip, each touch making him sway gently. She could hear his breathing becoming more and more ragged and could sense his eyes boring down at her. Lasciviously she ran her tongue down the underside of his full length, then took him in her mouth, slowly sliding her lips down until she could go no further. With him inside her mouth she slowly increased the pressure on him with her tongue and cheeks, feeling rewarded when he let out a guttural groan.

Belinda stood and pushed him back onto the desk, pushing her chair backwards with the back of her legs as she did so. Tony almost knocked her computer off the desk as he slid backwards, and her in tray toppled onto the floor sending a stack of neatly ordered papers across the floor. Belinda neither noticed nor cared as she quickly slipped her panties down and off, leaving her shoes on. Her eyes held Tony's gaze as she carefully got onto the desk on her knees, his legs between hers. With one hand on his chest she leaned forward and kissed him, their tongues darting against each other. His hand pressed something into hers and she recognised the shape of a condom. Still kissing him she deftly unwrapped it, then reached down between them to roll it on. She fumbled for a moment before rolling it down his length, and then with one smooth movement she plunged onto him, pushing him flat onto the desktop as she squatted above him. Oblivious to his pleasure now, Belinda closed her eyes and concentrated on making each thrust send a thrill of pleasure through her body. She felt Tony's hands grasp at her breasts and slapped them away, leaning forward to grab his wrists and pin them to the desk.

Her hair fell forward and framed her face which was flushed with excitement. Tony wore an expression of lustful awe as he watched her use him. Her breasts swung above his chest, her hard nipples occasionally brushing against his shirt. She felt the buzz that signalled the onset of her second climax and began to thrust harder against him, driving him deeper inside herself. Then the waves of pleasure were rolling through her and she slammed herself hard onto him, her fingers grabbing his shirt and twisting it into tightly balled handfulls. She threw her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying each spasm, each slightly less intense and shorter than the one preceding it. As she finished she looked down at him, her features glowering with passion. Slowly she began to ride him again, her hands releasing his shirt, taking his hands and placing them on her swaying breasts as she rapidly increased her pace. Tony's face contorted as he came, his breath a tortured grunting, his hands gripping tightly onto her breasts as he thrusts his hips off the desk and almost sent Belinda careering off balance.

He had barely finished when they both heard the elevator door down the corridor open. Belinda quickly slid off Tony and turned towards the window, smoothing her dress down while fighting to refasten her bra.

'Shit,' Tony grunted and she looked to see him standing with the spent condom in his hand and his other hand holding his trousers up. She couldn't help but giggle at the sight, then quickly slid her bra on and buttoned up her blouse before helping him slide his pants up over his hips. She quickly kissed him on the lips and smiled at him, indicating the rubbish bin under the desk. Tony dropped the condom in then the two of them scooped up the papers and in tray and quickly threw them onto the desk as the cleaner appeared in view.

'Well I guess we can finalize everything tomorrow,' Tony said and walked quickly out of her office. Belinda slowly packed her briefcase and tidied her desk, dropping some papers into the bin to cover the condom. She studied the cleaner to see if there was any clue to whether he had seen or heard anything. He looked to be in his early twenties, quite possibly a uni student, with an athletic build, long thick dark hair. She concluded that he hadn't heard anything because he wore a set of headphones connected to a walkman tape player attached to his belt. He was very good looking and the thought of having been caught in flagrante delicto by him sent a tingle through her again. She smiled at him as she walked past and turned suddenly before the elevators, experiencing another thrill when she caught him looking at her appreciatively.

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers