All Comments on 'Beloved of Ashura: War and Love'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
-Ripley--Ripley-over 5 years agoAuthor
Belated thanks!

I forgot to say thank you to my editors Terry and snow! Their feedback made it better. As always, I appreciate it.

tygztygzover 5 years ago

I have a vague memory of the first story, but decided not to reread it until later so I could evaluate this 750 word story on its own; in my opinion it works well as s standalone story - nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Raven and Dove short story?!?!

Love it!!! 5 Stars! So glad to see these characters again!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
A lovely snippet of these two!

Oh how I wish for another epic of these two together again! Fingers crossed, and thank you for bring them back in their wonderful story together!

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Yes

Yes, there's nothing like Sex and Love after a battle. Very well done. Five Stars!

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Brilliant!!

I would have loved it to be longer. Such a wonderful tale of a Champion and her 'little Dove'. You've done very well.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Welcome back Beloved of Ashura. I've missed Rayven and Dove. They're such courageous, brave and beautiful women in this mythical time and place. I actually went back and read the first chapter. It had been since 2016 and the intricacies of the story was forgotten. I love the storyline's break from the norm of traditional lesfict. It engages your imagination and sensibilities on a different level. Ripley, please don't feel like you have to ply us with sex. It is a strong story in and of itself. It's good to know there is some peace and normalcy in their lives, even if it's for a little while. I look forward to the next edition. Thank you for the gift of your words and all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding!

As I have now read a little more than half of the 750-word stories, I must say that this is by far the best I have had the pleasure to read. Very well told story, great detail, emotional content, and quite erotic. If I have to lose the contest to someone, I would not be terribly bothered were it this one.

UncertainTUncertainT12 months ago

I enjoyed the story and appreciate the achievement in keeping it to less than 750 words. Nevertheless, I would have been a lot happier if you had tried to keep it to not less than 75,000 words. I enjoyed the first story that much. They are two characters in a world I would love to read more of.

UncertainTUncertainT12 months ago

I would happily buy the books in this series.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy2 months ago

Followed up, mmmh …. Is a real chapter two coming or was the first chapter a standalone tale?

You had crafted a marvelous tale and i would love to see both of them homely watching the ocean of jewel islands beaches …. Peacefully and happily

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈✨🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES