All Comments on 'Below & Above: A Fable of Lust'

by elsol

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hottihottiover 19 years ago
I don't know how else to say it.

This is an immensely erotic, incredibly well-written, wonderfully long, meaty story. You don't often find anything like this here, where there's an actual story line outside of the sex, and the length of the composition actually satisfied my voyeuristic tendencies too. And the sex you've included is delicious, arousing and leaving me wanting more :) Bravo!!

RavishingRavishingabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

Indeed the person that left the previosu comment was right in all aspects, and I agree whole heartedly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really something

I don't think I can heap praise high enough on this story.

I agree fully with the other comments, a true erotic story, not just an extended sexual description.

Very well written, by someone who should certainly consider writing as a vocation if they don't already.

DarksmileflashDarksmileflashover 18 years ago
Erotica isn't porn, and porn this is...

Cheap porn, the horror found in the grotesque and shove-it-up-max vulgarity.

Unredeemable.

Erotica is deliciously vivid, tantalizingly smooth, elegant, and enveloping in more ways than you even knew you had.

Go get a real phallus.

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaover 18 years ago
I found flashes of Borges in your writing

and i can't think of higher praise than that!

Dvus_DDvus_Dalmost 15 years ago
Awesome.

This has got to be the best story I've ever read! Incredibly hot, but with a complete story that left me thinking.

And hot!

la_gordita_bonitala_gordita_bonitaalmost 14 years ago

I am amazed! What a thought-provoking, delicious read :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

That was absolutely fantastic. From your writing style I take it you are an author yourself?

Such a breath of fresh air, it really got me hot between the legs and, professor, here are my moist panties heh. It was brilliant! Please please please write some more!

Oh and, if I have your permission, I'd love to do some illustrations for the story As well :3

All due respect

Tsai

tsai_woden@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

I enjoyed the read, and the concept. You have a gift with imagery. Perhaps this is how it is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Much Love

I absolutely enjoyed this! Well written, and it kept my attention more than most most stories on here do. I usually have difficulty reading past the first page, but I was entirely intrigued! Good work. Great concept.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Don't quite get the arrogance of the kid's comment but this was professional....

....all the way. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous