Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let Brit take control again.

Following Gaby's instructions, Brit quickly drove Ben toward the edge of orgasm.

"Don't hold back, Baby," Gaby told him. "I know you need to cum bad after what we did to you."

Ben couldn't answer with words. He breathed in gasps as Brit held the head of his cock between her lips and used both hands to jerk him hard and fast. He could feel her pushing her tongue against the tip of his cock.

Gaby moved behind Brit and reached around to run her hands over Brit's hard nipples. Ben began to breathe faster and Gaby could tell he'd cum soon. She pulled Brit back, allowing Ben's cock to pop out of her mouth.

"I want you to fuck these big tits, Ben," Gaby said. "I want you to cum all over them."

Gaby pushed Brit's breasts together tightly. Ben stepped closer as Brit turned her head to kiss Gaby.

Ben bent his knees -- not completely sure they wouldn't buckle -- and pressed himself against the bottom of Brit's breasts. Lubricated by her saliva and sweat, he slid himself between them.

Breaking their kiss, both women looked down to watch the head of Ben's cock poke up above the top of Brit's cleavage.

"Oh, that is beautiful," Gaby whispered, leaning over Brit's left shoulder.

Brit tilted her head and stuck out her tongue to lick the tip of Ben's cock each time it appeared.

Ben knew he couldn't last long. He moved faster, putting his hands on Brit's shoulders as he pumped himself into Brit's soft, warm flesh.

"Push them together, Honey," Gaby told Brit.

Brit moved her hands to the sides of her breasts and kept them wrapped around Ben's cock.

Gaby reached up and pinched Ben's right nipple.

Ben cried out in response to the pleasurable pain.

"Come on, Baby; do it," she told Ben, "cum for us."

She placed her free right hand on Brit's right hip, helping to steady her.

Ben began to grunt with each thrust.

"Yes, I want it, Ben," Brit said, looking up at him.

"That's right, Ben," Gaby ordered, "give it to her."

"Here I cum," Ben said, suddenly. "Here I cummm..."

His body bucked against Brit and he fired a long stream of cum up between her breasts onto her neck. Brit released her breasts as Ben fired again -- another long stream that covered her left nipple.

Brit fumbled while trying to grab Ben's cock as he came, then managed to take hold of him. Gripping tightly, she stroked him roughly.

Gaby released Ben's nipple and leaned over Brit's shoulder, pushing her into Ben, as his body spasmed a third time. His cum coated Brit's hands and her chest.

"More, Ben," Gaby demanded, as he gasped for breath.

Brit let the cock slip from her slick fingers.

"Don't stop," Ben pleaded. "Keep going."

Gaby slipped around Brit and took Ben's cock in her mouth. She gripped the shaft with both hands and stroked him.

"Mmmm," she moaned, vibrating his cock with her mouth.

"Oh, God, Baby," Ben moaned, as she milked the cum from him.

Ben's knees nearly gave out as Gaby finished him, but he reached up to steady himself against the counter.

As the last spasms of his orgasm died away, he looked down at Brit, and watched his cum slowly run down her chest.

Satisfied she'd completely drained Ben, Gaby released his cock from her mouth, but reached up to stroke his softening cock with her left hand.

"Once he cums, he's really sensitive," Gaby told Brit, with a smile. "If you keep sucking, or stroking, you can really make him jump."

"Hey," Ben objected, "no teasing."

Gaby looked up into Ben's eyes and removed her hand from his shaft.

Ben moved away from the women and carefully lowered himself into the nearest chair.

"That was so hot," Gaby said, turning to look at Brit. "Look at your cum all over those beautiful breasts."

She reached out to squeeze Brit's breasts, then rubbed the cum into Brit's skin, leaving her chest shiny in the last dying rays of sunlight coming through the kitchen window.

"Ben really likes it when you rub it in," Gaby said. "And, it's good for the skin, too."

Brit looked at Ben, as he watched Gaby rub her chest.

"Did you like making him cum that way?" Gaby asked Brit.

"Yes," Brit answered.

"Do you want more of that cock?" Gaby asked her.

"Bloody Hell, yes," Brit nearly screamed.

Gaby looked at Ben slowly recovering in the chair.

"Why don't you go in the bedroom while we get cleaned up a bit," Gaby suggested.

"OK," Ben said, "just give me a minute."

Gaby smiled at him as she stood up, then helped Brit to her feet.

She maneuvered Brit toward Ben, and pushed her down on his lap, facing away -- her warm, fleshy ass against his now flaccid cock. He put his hands on Brit's hips.

Gaby leaned over and took Brit's left nipple in her mouth.

Brit's body jumped at the touch of Gaby's lips.

"Mmmm," Gaby moaned, "it tastes good."

Brit trembled on Ben's lap.

"Try some, Brit," Gaby said, pushing Brit's right breast upward.

Brit replaced Gaby's hand with her own. She lowered her head and stuck out her tongue to lick her own nipple. She tasted Ben's cum on her skin.

"Fuuuuck," Ben hissed, watching over Brit's shoulder.

Gaby smiled at him, as she continued to rub Brit's chest.

"Let's go, Brit," Gaby said, after a few more moments.

She helped Brit stand and pulled her toward the hallway.

"Are you gonna be OK, Ben?" she asked, over her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'll make it," he said, as the women turned in the direction of the bathroom.

Ben heard the door close, and he sat in the kitchen for another minute before getting up. He collected the various articles of clothing spread around the kitchen and carried them to the bedroom.

As he passed the bathroom door, he heard Gaby and Brit talking. He continued on to the bedroom. After dropping his load of clothes, he sat down on the edge of the bed.

He opened a drawer in the nightstand and extracted a box of condoms. He dumped out two foiled-wrapped Trojans, then tossed the box back in the drawer and slid it closed.

He turned to lean back against the headboard and waited.

Several minutes later, he heard the bathroom door open. A moment later, the women appeared -- Gaby completely naked, though carrying a bath towel, and Brit still wearing her go-go boots.

"Are you ready for more, Ben?" Gaby asked, as they approached the bed.

"Absolutely," he answered, as Gaby draped the towel over the footboard on the bed.

"Shit," Gaby said, catching sight of the alarm clock on the nightstand. "Joey's gonna kill us. We missed our dinner reservation."

Ben looked at the clock.

"Well, we could go now," he offered, jokingly.

"No!" the women cried simultaneously.

Gaby jumped on the bed and leaned against Ben's chest, as if to hold him down.

"Hey, I haven't eaten since breakfast," he objected.

"I beg to differ," Brit said, with a grin.

"Yes, I seem to remember you munching something at the kitchen table earlier," Gaby whispered.

"You know what I meant," he said.

"Well, you're not going anywhere until you give Brit that big dick of yours," Gaby said. "She's been waiting for it for too long."

"Yes," Brit pleaded, still standing next to the bed. "Don't make me bloody beg for it."

"Come here," Ben said, holding out his hand to Brit.

Brit bent over to unzip her boots.

"Leave those on," Ben ordered.

"You want me to wear my boots to bed?" she asked.

"Hell, yes," he said.

"Oh, you are a nasty git, aren't you?" she asked, rhetorically.

"You have no idea," he said, with a smile.

Gaby rolled off Ben to make room as Brit climbed into the bed. Ben pulled her to him and kissed her mouth. As they kissed, Brit moved on top of him, straddling his hips. Gaby leaned in to join the kiss.

Slipping her hand underneath Brit, Gaby found Ben already growing hard again.

"Well, that didn't take long," she said, turning to look down at him.

Ben pulled her back toward him and they renewed the three-way kiss. Their lips and tongues touched and danced for several minutes, while their hands moved over each other's naked bodies and their fingers grabbed at moist flesh.

"I don't think we should make poor Brit wait any longer, Ben," Gaby said, backing away.

She moved toward the far edge of the bed, giving Brit room to lie down.

Brit rolled off Ben and lay on her back between Ben and Brit.

Completely hard now, Ben stretched his left arm toward the nightstand and retrieved one of the condoms he'd left there.

He flipped over onto his knees and positioned himself between Brit's legs. Brit and Gaby both reached out to touch Ben's body as he tore open the foil packet and extracted the contents. He tossed the foil toward the nightstand. The aerodynamics of ripped foil being a great deal less than flight worthy, it fell short of the stand, and, unseen by anyone on the bed, it dropped to the floor.

Ben quickly rolled the latex over the shaft of his cock. That done, he moved his right hand up and down his length as he moved closer to Brit.

"Are you ready, Brit?" he asked, as he guided himself to her wetness.

Before she could answer, he pushed his cock against her lips. She gasped and reached up to grab his shoulders. He moved the head of his cock up and down her lips, then slid it across her clit, as Gaby leaned in to kiss her.

With a gentle push, Ben slipped the head inside Brit. She looked into his eyes and moaned.

"Yessss," she whispered. "More."

Slowly, he moved deeper into her.

He pulled back slightly, and then pushed farther in, letting her juices lubricate him as she adjusted to his size.

Brit wiggled her hips as she accepted him.

It took only a minute to work the entire length into her, filling her completely.

He gave Brit several slow, gentle strokes as he supported himself on his hands. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him into her.

Ben lowered himself to lie on top of her. He kissed her mouth and increased the speed of his thrusting.

"Oh, God," she moaned into his mouth.

Ben slowed down, but increased the force of his thrusts.

"Yes, that's it," she cried, "fuck me hard."

Gaby kissed his shoulder as she watched Brit's face. She ran her right hand over their bodies.

"Faster, Baby," she ordered.

Ben complied, increasing the speed of his movements.

He slid his hands down Brit's body to grab the cheeks of her ass. Holding her tightly, he thrust into her roughly. Again, and again, he pushed himself inside her as her fingernails dug into his shoulders.

Quickly, they found the rhythm -- that rare, magical rhythm where his thrusts into her matched the upward movement of her hips as they bounced off the bed. They both felt it, and with every remaining bit of coherence available to their clouded minds, they struggled to maintain it.

They couldn't comprehend how long it lasted. Inevitably, however, the rhythm broke down, coming to an end as Ben felt Brit's pussy contract around his cock, squeezing him as he drove himself into her, his balls slapping against her ass.

"Yes," he hissed, "cum all over my cock."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her, kissing his mouth.

"I'm cumming, Ben," Brit cried, "I'm cumming..."

Ben didn't slow his thrusts as Brit's body bucked against him. He continued pushing into her even as her pussy tried to squeeze him out. She moaned loudly as the orgasm washed over her.

He pulled away from her -- breaking her embrace -- and again supported himself on his hands. He pushed all the way into Brit and stopped. He began slowly rolling his hips left and right. Gaby slipped her hand between their bodies and rubbed Brit's clit, igniting another orgasm before the first had subsided.

"Don't stop," Brit cried out. "Don't stop!"

Neither Ben nor Gaby did. Ben returned to sliding his cock in and out, as Gaby continued running her fingers across Brit's clit and lips.

Gaby leaned over to lick Brit's right nipple, then sucked it into her mouth, flicking her tongue over it.

Brit was delirious. She moaned and clawed at the sheets as she received an overload of pleasure from Ben and Gaby.

Ben leaned back, leaving just the tip of his cock inside Brit. Gaby turned her body. She reached down, grabbed the base of his cock, and pulled it out of Brit.

"Oh, bugger," Brit gasped at the abrupt removal.

Gaby took the cock in her mouth, letting it slide into the back of her throat.

Ben moaned loudly. His body jerked at the sensation caused by her hot little mouth.

Gaby held him there for a few moments, feeling his body react.

"Baby," Ben moaned, weakly.

Gaby pulled back, releasing him.

"Don't cum, Ben," she ordered. "Don't you dare fucking cum yet!"

He slouched slightly.

"You're killin' me," he whispered.

She popped up to her knees and kissed him. Breaking the kiss, she trailed her tongue across his chin and down his neck. Dropping her head to his chest, she leaned in to lick, and then gently bite, his right nipple.

She straightened up, looked into his eyes, and smiled.

"I'm sorry, Baby," she said, smiling, "but I have another surprise for you."

"What's that?" he asked.

She turned her head to look at Brit, covered with perspiration, breathing heavily. Gaby once again stopped to appreciate Brit's large breasts moving up and down as she breathed.

"Are you ready, Brit?" she asked.

Brit lifted her head and looked down her body at the two of them. She smiled.

"Yes," she said, watching Ben's cock.

"What's next?" Ben asked.

"Well, when I spoke to Brit about what the two of us wanted to do with her, she was remarkably open to our requests," Gaby said. "In fact, she was very enthusiastic about most of them."

"I only had one thing I really wanted for myself," Ben said. "And, it's not a huge deal if it doesn't happen."

"I know," Gaby said, "but there were two things that I wanted her to do for you in my place."

"And those were?" Ben asked.

"The first, you've already received," she said, "...that wonderful titty-fuck that made you cum so hard."

Gaby looked down at Brit.

Brit let her head fall back to the pillow for a moment, then she let out a long breath and turned over onto her hands and knees.

She turned to look back over her shoulder at the two of them.

"Is this what you want then? Wanna shag me bum and spaff all over jolly old, eh?" Brit asked with a giggle, referring to her 'tramp stamp' of Great Britain.

Ben and Gaby couldn't help but laugh at her exaggerated accent.

Brit wiggled her ass from side to side, as she moved backward until her cheeks touched Ben's cock.

He looked down to admire the tattoo close up. He traced his fingers over it.

"Come on now, don't tease me," Brit said.

"Are you sure, Brit?" Ben asked.

"Just go slow, it's been awhile since anyone's...well, and you're bigger than...just go very slow," Brit said.

"Don't worry, he'll be gentle, Honey," Gaby said.

Gaby crawled around Ben and hopped off the bed. She reached into a drawer of the nightstand -- the same drawer Ben had taken the condoms from -- and removed a bottle of KY jelly and her Silver Bullet vibrator.

She climbed back onto the bed and knelt to the right of Ben and Brit. She squeezed a liberal amount of KY into the crack of Brit's ass. The gooey lubricant ran downward slowly, sending a shiver up Brit's spine.

"Put your cock back in her pussy," she said to Ben.

Ben complied immediately. With his left hand, he grabbed Brit's hip, and used his right to guide himself back inside her. He slowly slid about three inches inside her, then he let go of his cock, grabbed her other hip, and steadily pushed himself into her. Brit let out a long moan as he buried the full length of his thick cock in her.

Gaby turned so she could use her left hand to rub the crack of Brit's ass. She leaned forward, resting her chest on the bed and whispered to Brit. Brit turned to face Gaby, and they kissed.

Gaby slowly moved her fingers around Brit's asshole. She spread the KY using smaller and smaller circles until her fingers pressed against the hole, then slowly slid her middle finger into Brit's ass.

Brit stiffened slightly, causing her cunt to contract around Ben's cock, but relaxed quickly. Gaby slowly worked her finger deeper. She continued slowly pushing, letting Brit's ass adjust, until she reached the last knuckle. Gaby began moving her finger in and out, pulling her finger out a little farther each time, and then sliding it all the way back in. She continued until she could pull out all but her fingertip before plunging it back in.

As Gaby fingered Brit's asshole, Ben matched her rhythm with his own thrusts into Brit's pussy.

"Does that feel good, Honey?" Gaby asked.

Brit moaned in answer.

"Are you ready for that big, hard cock?" Gaby asked her.

Ben watched as Brit nodded.

He removed his cock from her pussy as Gaby again got on her knees beside them.

She picked up the bottle of KY and poured some of the contents down the length of Ben's cock. She dropped the container to the bed as Ben used his right hand to stroke himself, spreading the jelly thoroughly.

"OK, Baby," she said.

He pressed the head of his cock against Brit's asshole.

Brit again looked back at him.

He pushed gently, holding himself steady.

Gaby picked up the vibrator and turned it on. She placed her left hand on the small of Brit's back. With her right, she slid the toy underneath Brit's body and back between her legs. Finding her clit, Gaby rubbed the vibe against her.

Brit pushed back against Ben. She opened up to him and the head of his cock slipped into her ass.

"Oh, yessss," Brit moaned.

Ben echoed her, letting his own moan escape.

Still holding himself to avoid slipping out, Ben stayed still for a few moments, letting Brit's tight hole adjust to him.

Brit nodded at him.

"OK," she said, quietly.

Ben eased another half inch of himself into Brit. He pulled back, then pushed a little deeper, looking down to watch himself disappear into her.

Brit dropped her face to the pillow.

Ben adjusted his position and pushed farther.

"She's gonna cum again," Gaby said, looking up at Ben.

Brit's body shook as she came. Ben held her hips, working himself deeper as she moaned.

By the time her orgasm ended, he had nearly five inches of himself inside her. The heat of her, and the tightness was already driving him crazy.

"God, how much more is there?" Brit asked, looking back at Ben.

"Are you OK?" Gaby asked her.

Brit nodded.

Gaby straightened up and put her left arm around Ben. She let her vibrator fall to the bed and put her right hand on Ben's chest. She found his left nipple and pinched.

He moved his right arm around her and trailed his hand down her spine to her ass. He pushed his middle finger between the cheeks of her ass.

"Bennn...," Gaby cried, as his fingertip -- slick with KY -- slipped inside her.

She tried to wiggle away, but he reached across his body and wrapped his left hand around her neck. Holding her tightly, he pulled her to him and kissed her.

Gaby gasped for breath and pinched him harder. He pushed his finger farther into Gaby's ass, reaching the second knuckle, as he continued moving his cock in Brit.

Gaby broke the kiss and looked into Ben's eyes as he finger fucked her asshole. Her mouth fell open, as if in a silent moan, and her eyes rolled back.

"You like that, Baby?" he asked.

She could only nod.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" he asked.

Another slight nod, as she gasped for breath.

Her body began to shake, bucking against him as she plunged into her orgasm. The convulsions wracking her body threatened to pull her away from him, but he held her safely in his arms, and kissed her mouth.

He released Gaby's neck -- still holding her with his right hand on her ass -- and put his left hand on Brit's left hip. A low moan escaped Ben's lips and Gaby knew he wouldn't last much longer.