Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to cum right here, Ben," she said, tapping to the tattoo in the small of Brit's back with a finger.

"Ohhh," Ben moaned, "I want to."

Brit lifted herself up on her hands and looked back over her shoulder.

"Give it to me, Ben," she said. "Shoot it on me bum!"

Ben eased his finger out of Gaby's ass and put both hands on Brit's hips. He pulled her back against him, sliding deeper inside her.

She moaned as she took him in.

"Does it feel good, Baby?" Gaby asked.

"It's so hot and tight," Ben gasped, trying to catch his breath.

He was close. He briefly considered remaining inside Brit as he came, but thought about his fantasy. Not sure if he'd ever again have this chance, he carefully removed his cock from Brit. He used his right hand to strip off the condom, then began stroking himself hard and fast.

He leaned into Brit and his knuckles brushed against the cheeks of her ass as he moved his hand up and down the length of his cock.

"Come on, Baby," Gaby whispered, "cum all over that beautiful ass."

"Yesss," he hissed, as he felt the cum boiling in his balls.

Brit reached up to collect her long hair. She pulled it forward to let it fall over her shoulder, baring her back to him.

Ben grunted as he reached the point of no return.

Gaby supported Ben with her left arm as he erupted.

His body convulsed. He thrust himself against Brit's ass, and fired a stream of cum high up onto her back. It landed along her spine, between her shoulder blades. He tried to aim himself at her tattoo and his second stream splattered across the ink.

He continued moving his hand along his shaft and another shower of cum coated the outline of Great Britain. A few more spurts followed.

Ben slumped against Gaby as his orgasm subsided. She kissed his shoulder.

"So much cum," she said.

He looked down at Brit. His cum covered much of her back and ran down the crack of her ass.

Brit turned quickly and took Ben's wilting cock in her mouth.

"Oh, God," Ben cried, as she sucked the remaining drops of cum from him.

He grabbed Brit's shoulders, digging his fingers into her skin, and tried to push his hips into her.

Brit moaned.

"That's it, Brit," Gaby encouraged, "get it all."

Expended, Ben collapsed onto the bed. His cock slipped from Brit's mouth.

Gaby lowered herself to lie beside Ben. As Brit moved toward them, Gaby moved her hands to the sides of Brit's face and kissed her.

As they continued kissing, Gaby moved her hands to Brit's back. Her fingers smeared the cum Ben had deposited there.

"Mmmm, Ben made a real mess," she said, breaking the kiss.

She released Brit and turned to retrieve the towel she'd earlier left on the footboard. Brit lowered herself against Ben's left side. She kissed his cheek.

"Are you OK?" Ben asked her, as his breathing slowed.

"Yes," she answered.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked.

"No, it was boss," she said. "I've never cum with it in me bum before."

Gaby wiped her hands on the towel, then turned to gently clean the cum from Brit's back and ass. She leaned over to kiss the skin she'd cleared, trailing her wet tongue across Brit's flesh.

Finished with Brit, Gaby turned her attention to Ben. She dragged the towel across his soft cock, wiping away the cum, sweat, and KY left there. She tossed the soiled towel to the floor beside the bed.

Gaby kissed Ben's stomach, then moved slowly upward, across his chest, his neck, and chin, to his mouth. He wrapped his right arm around her as they kissed.

"How you doin'?" she asked, with a smile.

He looked at her.

"Hungry," he said.

Both women laughed.

Gaby glanced at the alarm clock.

"It's too late for Giuseppe's," she said.

"There's always the diner," he suggested.

Gaby looked at Brit.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Well, so much for the fancy dinner," she said with a giggle.

Ben and Gaby laughed.

"We'll have to give you a rain check on the fancy dinner," Ben said. "Next time we get together, I promise."

"Oh, you presume there will be a 'next time.'" Brit said.

"You don't want to do this again?" Gaby asked.

Brit remained silent for a few moments, then smiled.

"Of course, I do," she said.

In the wee hours of the morning, they returned from their meal at the diner. After more kissing and fondling, Brit left. Ben and Gabrielle undressed and crawled into bed.

She lay with her back to him. His arms wrapped around her.

"Did you have fun, Baby?" he asked.

"Mmmm, I did," she whispered. "We need to do that again, soon."

"Yeah?" Ben asked, tentatively.

The tone of his response made her turn her head.

"I thought you wanted to," she said. "You don't?"

"Sure, I do," Ben answered. "I just don't want you to forget about rule number three."

"Are you going to fall in love with Brit?" she asked, turning over to face him.

"Of course not," he answered. "But, the rule works both ways."

She looked at him for a moment in the dim light.

"You're jealous," she said, finally.

"No," he countered.

"You are," she said. "You're jealous of how much I wanted Brit."

"I'm not," Ben insisted.

"Awww, my big Pookie Wookie," she said, using her pet name for him -- a name rarely spoken -- "is afraid I'll run off with a little English crumpet."

"It's not like that," he said.

She kissed his lips.

"Ben, I love you," she said. "I'm not going anywhere, with anyone."

She turned over again and nestled back against him.

"I'm your girl," she continued, "and you're my guy."

He kissed her bare shoulder.

"I love you, Gabriella Sarsaparilla Armadilla," he whispered in her ear.

"Of course, if I was to run off with Brit," she said, with a giggle, "I'd take that big toy with me so I can always remember your cock."

She yelped as he smacked her ass.