Ben and Julie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monkem
monkem
12 Followers

Julie had come up for air and now was trying to reposition them. She pulled Ben backward and when his dick left mom's mouth there was a loud wet smack. Mom began to moan and seem like she was whimpering. She immediately crammed both hands into her pussy, but it was obvious that was not what she wanted.

Julie, not to keep her mom suffering long, positioned Ben above her now wide open pussy and watched as his dick disappeared into the tight slick slit between her mother's legs. Julie was holding her left leg back and Ben was holding her right. He began to longfuck his future mother-in-law for all he was worth. She was moaning louder and then began to scream as she orgasmed her first time.

Julie, enjoying the show now had a finger in her own slick pussy, but she had other ideas that were driving her crazy.

See, to Julie's knowledge, even though her and her mother had been intimate for years her mom had never been fucked by any man other than her father. Julie wanted her mother to know a real reaming.

Since mom's legs were pulled all way back, her small brown button was exposed and vulnerable. Her own juices had soaked it like heavy molasses, so when Julie reached under and rubbed across it, her finger actually slipped in slightly. Julie began to make slow circles around mom's little brown button until she felt with the fucking her mom was getting; she was ready for further invasion. Julie then inserted her middle finger into mom's ass till she could not reach any further. Mom cried out and pushed hard against both the dick in her pussy and the finger in her ass. She was now moaning and at some extent whimpering with each thrust and had begun to move her head back and forth side to side.

This was almost more than Julie could stand. Watching Ben's swollen cock ravage mom's pussy, seeing her mom now take two of her fingers up her ass and love it, Julie had to have something fucking her pussy.

Then she realized the wine bottle was still there on the table. She reached over to get the bottle, but could not reach it. She removed her two fingers from her mom's ass then turned to get the bottle.

When she turned back around her mom was climbing Ben like a spider monkey. He was putting the wood to her in a manner that she was almost buried completely into the loveseat.

Julie was on her knees. She positioned the wine bottle between her feet and then eased the neck of the bottle into her soaked engorged pussy.

When she got her rhythm going on the bottle and was feeling a little release she reached back over and reinserted her two fingers back up mom's ass. She was riding the bottle, watching Ben's dick ravage mom's pussy, and seeing the effect her now three fingers were having on her mom's body. The bottle felt so good and she could feel her juices flowing. She could not believe how explosive this had become. Her mother was fucking like there was no tomorrow and she could see both Ben and mom were close to splitting wide open with mind shattering orgasms. Needless to say she also was on that edge, but wanting to feel this feeling as long as possible.

Just as she passed that thought she heard that unmistakable low guttural sound building in her mother's throat building to a full blown scream. When her mom turned loose it opened both her and Ben's flood gates and they all quaked enormous orgasms with juices flowing all over. Mom did not want to let go of Ben. But he was beginning to collapse, a completely exhausted strain on his face. Julie rode her bottle until she lost her grip with her feet and it slid out of her pussy and across the floor with a loud slurping noise.

Again they collapsed into each other and fell fast asleep.

monkem
monkem
12 Followers
12