Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...The fat Cunt waited until I was alone in the change rooms, and he came up on me and grabbed me before I knew what was going on. He was touching me and telling me that it was payback time. I struggled furiously and managed to get my arm free and then BAM!" Mia quickly threw her fist into the air, demonstrating the punch.

"...Right into the Solar Plexus, The fat Cunt dropped like a sack of spuds. A damn heavy sack of spuds, he fell on top of me. It took all my strength to pull myself out from under him."

"...That was my first time, my first kill. I didn't get into any trouble, no-one doubted it was self-defence. I couldn't stop thinking about it though. I didn't feel bad about killing him, that bastard was going to rape me."

There was a brief pause and then Zac started.

"Mine was a couple of years ago, Me and Mia had a mission to get certain supplies for Sunnydale. There was another fellow with us too, Scotty."

"To Scotty." said Mia raising her glass in a toast. Zac raised his too and then took a sip.

"These supplies were tough to secure without the Federation noticing, so we had to deal with some underground suppliers."

"Meaning scumbags." added Mia.

"We organised to make an exchange on one of BiKudas' moons. Mia had a bad feeling about the meeting and so did I, we agreed that I would cover her and Scotty with the sniper rifle from the top of the ship."

"...Well as suspected, the smugglers decided to cheat us and brought along a few friends with guns. The shit hit the fan, and my first shot went into the head of their Sniper, I saw him, but he didn't see me. My first kill, not as up close and personal as Mias', but a kill's a kill. I went on to drop a few more after that."

"I reckon I killed more of them than you." said Mia.

"Yeah, but you would've been dead if I wasn't there."

"That's why you had the gun."

"It didn't help Scotty though."

"No..." said Mia sadly "...neither of us could." Mia held her empty glass up "Vaxx, get me another one." she called out to the android.

"What about you Streek?" asked Zac, "...Bernie told us how she slashed that rat guys throat open."

"That was a good one." said Mia, "...and well deserved."

"...Well, I crushed that Mad Axe guys throat this morning." said Streek.

"Holobots don't count. It's not taking a life!" said Zac.

"Are you a virgin Streek?" said Mia.

Streek blushed. "Yeah, I haven't killed anyone okay!"

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about." said Ben, "...it's a good thing!"

"Yeah totally, I was just kidding about the virgin thing." said Mia.

"Yeah well take me down to the cell where Captain Naeme is and I won't be a virgin much longer."

Zac started laughing and Mia elbowed him. Streek went bright red, "I meant a kill virgin!, I would kill him!"

"You hate Pirates too huh?"

"We were traders."

"It really sucks to sound like my Dad, but you should stay on with us, both of you!" said Zac. "...It's very dangerous and unglamorous, and the odds are pretty much stacked well against us..."

"Way to sell it, Doofus!" said Mia.

"But it's a cause worth fighting for!. And also we get to play with some really awesome toys!"

"I want to get my ship back first, and the Cloning Pod, and I'll talk it over with Streek, then we'll see."

"Yeah, we'll see." said Streek.

The android had refilled Mias' glass and she held it up "Fight the Future!"

The others all raised their glassed and said the words. Zac drank from his glass and then got an idea.

"Let's have a party!"