Ben's Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
563 Followers

Through the period of relaxing, Ben reflected on what had happened, still with no thought that he could run. The enema had been excruciating. He had never experienced humiliation as he did through the morning at the hands of these almost complete strangers who were just using him. The tablets he could cope with, he dreaded what would come next. Maria and Martha came to fetch him and lead him to the room where he had suffered so much the night before. He was aware they were concerned for him, had developed a soft spot for him. That despite their experience they were feeling sorry for him, but they did what they were paid to do.

This time as he entered the room he noticed it wasn't a stool in the middle, but something much bigger. Almost like a set of stocks, but with electronic gear attached to it. He was led over to it. It was like a set of stocks, except that the head and hands bar allowed him to stand upright when he was fastened to it, and his legs were attached to the side of it, holding his legs about 18 inches apart. Ben docilely allowed himself to be fixed in the stocks. After he had been fixed, he felt the final part – some sort of probe, or plug, or vibrator was put in his ass, held there by his ring around the neck of the device. Ben was puzzled, but somehow had become disinterested in what was happening to his body...........

It was Margaret Bryant stood in front of him, speaking to him. "This is going to be an interesting experiment, Ben. " She paused. "We are going to see this afternoon, and maybe evening as well, how many times we can make a man – make you – cum. You might be wondering about the thing in your ass – it's just a prostate stimulator – very effective for getting extra orgasms from a man. And we won't have trouble getting you hard – the large dose of Viagra you swallowed will keep you hard for hours. Apparently the first few times are enjoyable............." Ben couldn't quite get the threat. Margaret continued after the pause. "And then we will finish the day with just a kick to your senses.............."

Ben had noticed all the others were there stood around. One of the men came over to him, put some gel on his hand and grasped Ben's cock. His cock was already hard. The man simply slid his hand up and down Ben's cock with increasing speed. Ben felt his cock responding, his balls tightening – within seconds he was spurting cum, embarrassed at cumming in front of these people.

He was given a few minutes, then one of the women stepped up. She was clearly skilled with her fingers, drawing life back into Ben's cock, still hard from the Viagra he had been given. It took a bit longer, but a few minutes later felt his balls tightening again, then shooting again........

Ben was left for maybe ten minutes, but then a couple of them – a man and woman – returned. This time they clicked a switch. Ben felt the plug in his ass vibrating, clearly massaging his prostate. He had heard of it before, but hadn't realised how amazing it is............... his cock was hard from the Viagra. They were jacking him off – it took maybe five minutes before he shot his load – a smaller load this time. Ben was amazed – three times in half an hour. And the Viagra was keeping him hard..........

He heard the man say "I wonder how long the fleshlight will take now............" Ben felt some sort of device being put on his cock. The prostate massager was still turned on, but now he had a device vibrating all over his cock as well. He was left. For an hour or so. He came three more times – aware that there seemed to be no liquid coming out. Ben also felt his balls beginning to ache at the forced orgasms.

Margaret Bryant returned, turning off the fleshlight on his cock, and the plug in his ass. He was allowed to rest for a few moments, given a drink. It was only a pause – the Viagra was still working. The butt vibrator was turned on again, the fleshlight replaced on his cock. Because of the pause the next orgasm wasn't so bad. But then the experience got worse, and more painful. Somehow with every induced orgasm the pain in his balls got worse, his stomach, or perhaps his prostate becoming more and more sensitive. The constant battle of pain against Viagra – Ben knew the Viagra was winning.

After the two hours, by which time Bens head was swimming, Margaret came in and turned the vibrator off, and removed the fleshlight. Again he was given a break, but left in the stocks. The pain was terrible, he was terrified that they would come and put the devices back........ He struggled when Margaret Bryant returned, but there was no escape.

For another three hours they left him being stimulated and forced to cum. The pain was excruciating, his head increasingly fuzzy with what was happening to him. Ben was semi-conscious and didn't even realise when the fleshlight was removed, the butt plug removed, one of his legs released from the stocks. He didn't even realise it was dark outside.

The two assistants watched, as Margaret Bryant said – one last thing.

They watched as she lit a candle, then started to heat something in the candle, heating it for several minutes. When she was ready she nodded to Tony. Tony went over to Ben and lifted the leg they had untied. Margaret went over to Ben, and burnt her initials into the inside of his thigh, about two inches from his crotch, on the leg Tony had lifted.

The pain of the burn cleared Ben's mind as he screamed in pain.

The next few minutes were a blur. He was released, taken back to his room by Maria and Martha. They put cream on the burn, which seemed to relieve some of the pain. They gave him water to drink. They sat with him – they had never seen someone tortured like this, or at least someone as nice as this, who said thankyou every time they helped him. They sat with him for a couple of hours until he was asleep, the pain hidden by the tiredness.

Ben woke the next morning, again with the sunlight streaming through his bedroom window. The pain in his groin from the previous evening had pretty well died away. Ben felt a strange sense of peace, calmness, but also a sense of dread. He knew this was the last day of torment, but feared it was going to be the worst. Perhaps it was the calm before the storm. Ben stood to his feet, went to the toilet, washed his teeth – the last two evenings he had felt in too bad a way to use his toothbrush. When he returned to his bedroom he saw one of the assistants bringing in his breakfast.

Ben suddenly felt very hungry – he had eaten little the day before. He hadn't had lunch, hadn't felt like it, and had missed the evening meal completely, still being bound in the stocks, tortured by orgasms. How many times had he cum? He had lost count about 8 – forced on him by the mix of Viagra, prostate massager and fleshlight. He had been aware of people watching him, laughing at him, even one couple making love in the same room, but most of the previous evening had been a blur of pain and arousal.

Somehow Ben understood these people – they were like everyone – good people, but a dark part of their lives and psyche – the only difference they had found a way to express it, integrate it, and this weekend was their dark sides given free reign. On Monday it would be put away for another time. Ben thought on these things as a way of avoiding what was to happen to him for the rest of the day – well until mid-afternoon when he had overheard someone say they would be leaving. Was there to be a horrible climax...............?

At last the two helpers led Ben to what he now called the "torture room" – a room simply designed with comfortable chairs around the outside, in the middle a wooden area with fixings in the floor for attaching contraptions to. Ben had already experienced a stool and stocks.

It was again Margaret Bryant who took control, ordering Ben to his knees, his legs slightly spread. Quickly she attached hooks over his knees to hold them in place, to stop him escaping. Ben found himself kneeling upright, as she towered over him.

"Now then, little man," she smirked at him. We come to your climax, and ours!" There was sarcasm in her voice. "We call this session, Bondage, beating and buggery. Guess what's going to happen!"

Ben chose not to answer – he knew he wasn't expected to answer. "I think you'll understand the first and last of those, but you may be worried about the beating." He knew all this explanation was part of the torture he would face. "We've often wondered what to use for beating, and decided this leather belt is best." Margaret Bryant held a thick wide leather strap in front of Ben's face. "The thing is birches and whips and the like are good, but too quickly break the skin. With this we can whip you even harder because it takes so much more to draw blood." She paused again, before continuing. "It's quite simple, really – we each of us beat you – we reckon ten swipes with the belt, then we bugger you. As many times as we want. Simple as that, really. We get a year's darkness and anger out if ourselves before we all go home." As she finished she grabbed Ben's hair and pulled him forward onto his hands, and in seconds had him chained to the floor. Margaret spoke again: "I think I'm first.............."

The first blow across his ass didn't feel too awful to Ben, but he hadn't realised it was just a warm up. The second made him scream, both through pain and shock. Part of Ben's mind remained clear – the pain seemed to be in a different part. He could feel the agony, but recognised Margaret was trying to cover the whole of his ass with stinging. It could have been ten later, Ben realised there was a pause. Then he felt something pushing at his asshole, pushing into his asshole – something hard. His clear mind told him it was probably a strap-on.............a strap on that was penetrating him deeply, fucking him, faster and faster..................... Ben suddenly felt a body slump on him, moaning, squirming in orgasm, then the strap-on being removed from him. There was a part of Ben turned on, faintly, his cock hard, but stronger was the pain........

Ben heard a woman's voice say: "Let Brian have a go, he's a real expert at making them sting."

Ben still knelt waiting. The next thing he felt was the strap whipped across his left upper thigh, but in such a way that it wrapped around his leg, the tip lashing the inside of his thigh with excruciating pain. Again Ben screamed, begged for release, but there was no escape. The next stripe was around his other thigh, again, the tip whipping into his inner thigh. Over and over he felt the inside of his thighs whipped, the sensitive skin and flesh hurting excruciatingly – Ben was crying out unstoppably, begging for the beating to stop.

At last that torment was over, and he felt something a bit softer invade his ass – he knew it was a man's cock. A little corner of his mind told him that he wasn't an anal virgin any more.................. Ben was vaguely aware when the man pumped his cum into him...........

The torture continued for Ben. Some used the belt harder, some softer. Some whipped his back, others his ass or thighs. The beating alternated with his ass being taken. The pain, the abuse, left Ben feeling he was losing consciousness. The last thing he felt was the strapped wielded down the join of his ass, so the tip of the belt whipped the bottom of his balls. The pain the most excruciating he had probably known, as he disappeared into unconsciousness..........

The next however long was a period for Ben of in and out of consciousness, but when he did regain consciousness it took him a few minutes to realise he was in the bed in his room at the lodge, with Maria and Martha ministering to him – putting cream on his back, massaging, sounding relieved that he had reached consciousness again. Ben tried to move, but didn't have the strength to move. The pain in his back, thighs, inside and outside his ass were agonising, though not as harsh as when he had lost consciousness.

For the next few hours Ben yoyoed between sleep and waking, the pain and the comfort of sleep. The only constants – Maria and Martha with him, helping him. Through the evening he had felt himself moved to a chair and carried to a car, helped into the car, but in the car, sleep again overwhelmed him. When they arrived at his flat he found he could take some weight on his feet as he was helped to bed. Then sleep simply took him away. Ben wasn't aware of Maria and Martha staying at the flat with him.

Next morning he awoke and found breakfast on a tray by his bed. He ate greedily – he hadn't eaten properly for a couple of days – without thinking where the breakfast came from. He struggled to his feet, made his way to the toilet and bathroom. He sat on the edge of the bath as he washed – he didn't feel confident using the shower. He struggled back to his bedroom and struggled into his clothes. He made his way to the sitting room to see Maria and Martha sleeping on his couch. For Ben there was one thing he was certain of – he was going to work. And he wasn't going to be late.

Getting to work was a struggle – getting to the car, driving, parking. The walk from his car to the lift was hard, and at last relieved he slumped at his desk. He was totally unaware of the others in his office watching him dumbstruck by the struggle he was having, clearly in a lot of pain. Ben was immediately eyes down into his computer screen, choosing not to talk to anyone. It was clear Ben wanted no-one to talk to him, and no-one dared talk to him. They certainly talked about him and what might have happened to him.........

Through the morning Ben's strength came back a bit and the pain slowly disappeared into the background. Walking was still difficult. Never before had Ben set so many tongues wagging. Just before lunch Margaret Bryant appeared and ordered Ben to her office, telling him to sit.

Margaret still had her confident air. "Ben," she began. "we clearly gave you a bad weekend, and we did not expect you in work this week." She paused. "Ben, we were very harsh with you this weekend, far harsher than we had meant to be. Somehow with your innocence you unleashed in us dark forces we never knew we had, at least to that extent." Again she paused. "Ben, we are very sorry, and want to thankyou and to give you some reward for what you did for us. Is there any reward you would like? Gift? We had thought, perhaps, a new car – you deserve it..................."

Ben pondered – his old banger needed replacing, it would be a good present, and yes, he deserved it, and the weekend had been hell, and it would be hell for another week.............For several moments Ben pondered on the offer. So much he could get. At last he smiled. "Mrs Bryant, I don't want anything and I won't ask for anything. I agreed to come along. There is nothing I want, thankyou."

"Nothing? Promotion? Car? Boat, perhaps. Holiday.............." Margaret rattled off a list of possibilities.

Ben replied, rising to his feet. "Nothing, thankyou."

Margaret looked hard at him. "I thought you would say that. Maria and Martha will stay with you this week until you are better. We will see you at the next party. You may return to work................."

Lion24655
Lion24655
563 Followers
12