Bent Slowly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toyman
Toyman
29 Followers

Darin dropped down in front of Veronica. She quickly finished sucking his fingers clean. Taking a dainty lick of her husbands smaller cock she stopped looking back at Jeff to make sure it was all right. Jeff smiled and let her continue.

"As a matter of fact slide underneath hubby, let her suck it as you return the favor for her. Wouldn't you like that my little slut?" Jeff teasingly asked Veronica. "Yesssssssss, she groaned as he fucked her.

Darin lay down and inch-wormed his way underneath his wife, passing beneath her swaying breasts until he felt her warm lips envelope his throbbing cock. Looking up he saw her lovely shaven pussy deliciously wet and the fat cock of her lover as Jeff pounded into her tiny ass.

Timing the thrusts Darin leaned his head further back till he could just touch veronica's sweet pussy with his tongue. Jeff's nuts softly slapping against his forehead as he sucked the nectar from his wife.

Darin could feel Jeff increase his intensity until he finally groaned, slamming himself deep, his balls plastering to Darin's skin as he pumped stream after stream deep into Veronica's ass.

All froze as they waited for Jeff to finish. Finally he sat back sliding his cock out to lie wetly on Darin's face. Darin could not move.

"Lick me clean hubby." Jeff whispered. Darin hesitated, never before had he any contact with a man, but he was too far gone, to stop now. Opening his mouth Darin tilted his head back seeking Jeff's cock. "Nu uh uh hubby, I said clean it, not suck it. Now do as I say or my little whore will drop your cock and leave with me." Jeff quickly warned. Darin need hear no more out came his tongue, sliding along Jeff's salty shaft.

Once he was satisfied Jeff leaned back and got to his feet. Darin resumed working his wife's sweet pussy as she slid his cock down her throat. Veronica began to pump her hips literally riding Darin's nose as she sought her next orgasm.

A warm glob of cum slid down to rest upon Darin's face and he quickly worked it into his mouth before following the trail to the source and slipping his tongue into Veronica's well-fucked hole while working her pussy with his hand.

They erupted together in a tremendous orgasm. The last remnants of Jeff spilled onto Darin as she came, as he filled her throat with his seed. They collapsed together as they reflected in their experience while catching their breath, the soft sound of the Door shutting announcing that Jeff had gone.

Untangling themselves, neither said a word. They didn't need to. Hugging tightly they both laughed, as each wiped some stray cum from each other's face. They both were aware enough to enjoy the moment and not dwell on the things they'd learned.

They took turns showering with Veronica going first. Darin took his turn in the narrow stall and Veronica began to get dressed. As She picked up her panties a business card fluttered from with in. On the back it simply said, "For further bending."

Toyman
Toyman
29 Followers
12