All Comments on 'Bereaved Husband'

by kicky1000

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
becccabecccaover 17 years ago
Very Sweet

This was such a nice story, but id like to see it continue.

SachsSachsover 17 years ago
Nice

A nice, well written story, with a steady, believable build up. What's more, it deals well with the emotional content and has some hot action. I would love to see some more of your stories.

don-donna2don-donna2over 17 years ago
Poorly written and full of stupid verbage.

"Glide his finger into my virgin pucker hole."

"Pucker hole?" It's properly called a 'rectum'.

Commonly called an 'ass hole' or a 'shit hole'

Guess that Literotica's censor/editors like stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmmm...

What is lovely about this story is the way it captures, and quite subtly too, the protagonist's need to submit and please without demanding a sexual reward. However, the tension that this creates is unresolved. Will, eventually, Jack tire of not being given orgasms? Does he long for the evanescent 'vaginal' orgasm?

While Jack is three-dimensional in the sense I have alluded to above. Duke is a rather poorly developed character. Why does he already own lube? Has he done this before? What are his motives? Doesn't Jack even wonder? There is a latent D/s theme unexplored herein.

There are a few grammatical errors and some odd and rather unerotic word choices; e.g. rectum instead of something that expresses the joy that Jack is evidently feeling. Wouldn't 'insides' or something be nicer?

Anyway, very arousing and insightful if not brilliantly written and showing all the signs of being a bit rushed in the execution. Liked it. But I totally don't understand why it got an E. It does deserve an H though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Very well written. A love story that avoids the stereotypical, rough sex, gay male stories and captures the softer, truer side of the relationship possible between men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
simply beatiful

Just loving it

DirtyAliceBlackDirtyAliceBlackover 17 years ago
Extremely sweet

I really liked it, the only reason why it didn't get a 100 from me is because some of the phrasing would just jerk me out of the story because it disrupted the flow. But apart from that it was really good.

Alicexxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Selfish

I liked the story but the vibe I got with Duke is that he seems selfish, more concerned with his own pleasure than with Jack's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful

this was a moving and deeply erotic story. I identified with the characters and loved the way you brought them together. did i say you told a deeply erotic story? I couldn't help but want to be young jacks lover as duke was. the only difference is that i would have wanted to explore pleasuring jack learning to enjoy his manclitty as well as his mancunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very hot story

such a hot story that is my dream is to have a man make hot love to me i want to 69 with him then i want him to fuck me in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

some uncalled for critiscism,but it is onesided,but,it got me hard,and that is why we read or write these stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just what I want

Your story is exactly what I want -- a hot man next door to feed me his big cock and to fuck me whenever he wants. I so much want to be a bottom boy for a hot man who loves me. Please continue your story and maybe he can suck your cock once in a while too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

This was a beautiful story, bringing tears to my heart at such tender love.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

yes now we no why she is dead.? fucked to death. like your going to be lol...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
one of the best on Literotica

This is an excellent story of gay sex and gay love -- not just rough man-to-man action but also where a men fall in love with each other. This is what's happened to me. I've been having gay sex for a while with a few men but now I've become attracted to only one of them. He treats me great and I've fallen in love with him. He's the best kisser ever - male or female - and he is fantastic when he "makes love" to me. It's not just gay sex but it's really "love" when he's inside me fucking my man-pussy. I love it so much and I want to always be there for him. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok so...

he never gets off? i love a good relationship story especially with love thrown into the mix, but i have a serious problem relating to a selfish lover.

thongpantythongpantyover 9 years ago
love your stories

Wallpaper designer, (ha, ha, I get jokes)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexuality is not black and white

This was wonderful. Kudos for having such a forward thinking worldview. Neither of these guys is "gay" but in the right situation they are able to fall in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bereaved Husband

lol you say nether are gay . well they are now . Once they fuck they be come gay .

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 7 years ago

Another beautiful story

sj_53sj_53over 6 years ago
5 Star Orgasm for Me

5 Star score for you. You had me when Jack's lips opened for Duke's big cock. I agree with earlier comments about wording and flow, but I didn't read it for smoothness. I read it for HOTNESS. Well done!

dpattjr42dpattjr42over 6 years ago
great tempo

was this story perfect? no, they never are but it was hot, loving, believable and not too long as to lose the readers attention. this is one of those stories where you want a sequel but you dont need one and it would really only take away from it. good job to the writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice, but...

I agree with the comments that there needs to be more development and motivation to make this a love story. They should’ve talked more about their mutual live for Doris and what their relationship means in light of her memory. Plus why is Duke willing to take a male lover so easily but “just can’t” suck Jack’s dick? What about hands, etc.? He comes across as a very selfish lover which kills the love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do none of these comments mention how funny this story is?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous